Jasmine Tookes is the prettiest most looking Somali

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Her cheekbones are not typical for a Somali. Also her head is kind of wide for a skinny person. Skinny Somalis usually have narrow heads.

I would think she was almost Somali, but at second/third looks I would have doubts. My two cents.

Jasmine is pretty but she doesn't look Somali she looks like a dark skinned multi-ethnic person. I will add that her eyes are far a part which isn't common among Somalis (broad eye distance is a rarity). Their eyes are usually closer together or balanced in distance. Her lower face is a bit more angular as well.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What about Michael steele? He’s AA
View attachment 189363

His features are sharp and might give off the bidar ridden adeer vibe but he does not meet the litmus test. Something tells me he isn't through the bone structure. It's really hard for an ajnabi to fool me. Never happened. Even though this one is a better than the first example. And trust me there are a lot of Somali looks which I'm vary familiar with.

His features are sharp and might give off the bidar ridden adeer vibe but he does not meet the litmus test. Something about tell me he isn't through the bone structure. It's really hard for an ajnabi to fool me. Never happened. Even though this one is a better than the first example. And trust me there are a lot of Somali looks which I'm vary familiar with.
Also, his ears are too big. I noticed Somalis tend to have tiny ears with small lobes

Looks more North Sudanese Arab than Somali, but honestly if he spoke Somali I think he could get away with it without people questioning him about his origins.
He definitely doesn’t look Somali from this angle
C3979757-3F22-42FE-920F-6DBB144CEF5C.jpeg

She looks like an AI face generator aggregate approximate if we told it to produce a Somali chick by feeding it all the existing human combinatory component, excluding everything that has to do with Somalis. And like generative adversarial network face, she looks familiar, but not really.

But hey, if that chick told me she was Somali, I would not question it.