Jarso/ Oromo guy supports Afar aggression

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Wtf:gucciwhat:

This useless Jarso man claims its afars being attacked.

Why are most dir on this call supporting afar against Ciise?
The shocking part is the comments.

I hope its time for oromos tonbe deported from Somalia and other somali regions these fuckers learn our language but are ungrateful mofos.
Not to play devils advocate but I feel like Issas are seen as a very belligerent tribe by all their neighbors. Tbh, seeing the conflict intensify and getting the liyuu polices/ regional forces getting involved is crazy. The only tribe I feel is cool w Issas are Gurguras, given their particular struggle against Ethiopia

VIP
Not to play devils advocate but I feel like Issas are seen as a very belligerent tribe by all their neighbors. Tbh, seeing the conflict intensify and getting the liyuu polices/ regional forces getting involved is crazy. The only tribe I feel is cool w Issas are Gurguras, given their particular struggle against Ethiopia

Nigga shut yo ass up, you're mad because we don't entertain your SL fairy tale and side with darood and hawiye over you

I've seen you on Twitter trying to use your djiboutian identity to attack other somalis and the Dirs tell you to fuckoff every single time. Stings a little soomaaha?

Neighbors going at it is pervasive everywhere in the region. The amharas are currently fighting the gumuz, tigrayans, oromos and sudan simultaneously.

Forget your neighbour's who also don't like you, inter- Isaaq squabbles the last 30 years has resulted in more deaths than this petty conflict. Check yourself

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Nigga shut yo ass up, you're mad because we don't entertain your SL fairy tale and side with darood and hawiye over you

I've seen you on Twitter trying to use your djiboutian identity to attack other somalis and the Dirs tell you to fuckoff every single time. Stings a little soomaaha?

Neighbors going at it is pervasive everywhere in the region. The amharas are currently fighting the gumuz, tigrayans, oromos and sudan simultaneously.

Forget your neighbour's who also don't like you, inter- Isaaq squabbles the last 30 years has resulted in more deaths than this petty conflict. Check yourself
Damn Did I really trigger this many s :oh6b81q:

Tell your ppl to stop wylding nigga, innocent Muslims are dying on both ends and that’s not what you want I believe.

Damn Did I really trigger this many s :oh6b81q:

Tell your ppl to stop wylding nigga, innocent Muslims are dying on both ends and that’s not what you want I believe.
Are you amhara by any chance? Mise another sore jarso?

The only innocent lives are those bing taken by Afar and their amhara confederacy.

What is the Idoor stand who do you support?

Also what war is there betwern Gadabursi and Ciise?
Gadabursi also hate ogaden yet we dont even share a border I guess its langaab syndrome.

Gadabursi don't even know who Ogaden are. Honestly most Gadabursi view Ogaden as an oppressed Somali community that have been under the yoke of the Habeshas since forever. Gadabursi have never harmed Ogaden or their interests. We never used to capture you and sell you to the Habeshas like the Isaaq and MJ's used to do. In fact when the ONLF were caught in Awdal, it was civilians from Awdal who freed those who were imprisoned from being sent back in chains. So I don't understand your hatred. This isn't the first time you threw shade either.
Some of you seem to be affected by Stockholm Syndrome.

Gadabursi don't even know who Ogaden are. Honestly most Gadabursi view Ogaden as an oppressed Somali community that have been under the yoke of the Habeshas since forever. Gadabursi have never harmed Ogaden or their interests. We never used to capture you and sell you to the Habeshas like the Isaaq and MJ's used to do. In fact when the ONLF were caught in Awdal, it was civilians from Awdal who freed those who were imprisoned from being sent back in chains. So I don't understand your hatred. This isn't the first time you threw shade either.
Some of you seem to be affected by Stockholm Syndrome.
Werent Gadabursib againstbCagjar before organising dir meetings with idoor and oromos claimming to be majority in the region and Ogaden?
Awbarre is in Ethiopia and not Gabiley or Awdal.

What Iam saying is at least have the same energy of dirnimo to help your kins in Sitti who are nexr door to Awbarre.
I have seen Gadabursi supporting Afar on social media and cursing on Somali liyu polis.

Werent Gadabursib againstbCagjar before organising dir meetings with idoor and oromos claimming to be majority in the region and Ogaden?
Awbarre is in Ethiopia and not Gabiley or Awdal.

What Iam saying is at least have the same energy of dirnimo to help your kins in Sitti who are nexr door to Awbarre.
I have seen Gadabursi supporting Afar on social media and cursing on Somali liyu polis.

That's just the nature of politics. It doesn't have anything to do with hating Ogaden. We could never hate Ogaden, we don't live with them. Besides, Cagjar is a coon anyway. Why defend him? Just because of qabiil? He supports the Amhara and that would be detrimental for the Ogaden before anyone else. It was the Amhara regime who used to burn Ogadens alive and burn their entire villages. Also, whether or not we believe that Dir is the majority in Somali Galbeed is irrelevant because its just an opinion. Just like your opinion is that Ogaden is the majority. You have a right to your opinion. No big deal.

As for Dirnimo, Dir is a big clan and they are not united on politics, same as Darood. Every subclan looks out for their own community. There has always been an Ciise-Gadabursi rivalry. So it's no surprise some will say they support Canfar on the internet.

Besides Jarso are a patriotic Somali clan and are a great community. I don't agree with this narrative that they are somewhat anti Somali. That's just fake news. The only reason why you hate them is because they are in a conflict with a Darood subclan (Geri).

That's just the nature of politics. It doesn't have anything to do with hating Ogaden. We could never hate Ogaden, we don't live with them. Besides, Cagjar is a coon anyway. Why defend him? Just because of qabiil? He supports the Amhara and that would be detrimental for the Ogaden before anyone else. It was the Amhara regime who used to burn Ogadens alive and burn their entire villages. Also, whether or not we believe that Dir is the majority in Somali Galbeed is irrelevant because its just an opinion. Just like your opinion is that Ogaden is the majority. You have a right to your opinion. No big deal.

As for Dirnimo, Dir is a big clan and they are not united on politics, same as Darood. Every subclan looks out for their own community. There has always been an Ciise-Gadabursi rivalry. So it's no surprise some will say they support Canfar on the internet.

Besides Jarso are a patriotic Somali clan and are a great community. I don't agree with this narrative that they are somewhat anti Somali. That's just fake news. The only reason why you hate them is because they are in a conflict with a Darood subclan (Geri).
Have you listened to the Jarso guy I posted his hate for ciise is amazing or Sitti is settled by Geri right.

Have you listened to the Jarso guy I posted his hate for ciise is amazing or Sitti is settled by Geri right.

Since when did one Jarso individual represent an entire clan? Is he their elected clan chief? Are you seriously incriminating an entire community because of this one guy?

Since when did one Jarso individual represent an entire clan? Is he their elected clan chief? Are you seriously incriminating an entire community because of this one guy?
Alot of respondents in his life vlog are gadabursi and Jarso.
He is the Balwan version of Jarso on Social media.

Alot of respondents in his life vlog are gadabursi and Jarso.
He is the Balwan version of Jarso on Social media.

No shit sherlock. Obviously. He is Jarso so ofcourse he'll have most respondents who are from his own community and no surprise there are also Gadabursi because of their political issues with the Ciise. It's all politics.

No shit sherlock. Obviously. He is Jarso so ofcourse he'll have most respondents who are from his own community and no surprise there are also Gadabursi because of their political issues with the Ciise. It's all politics.
Naah its not politics bro you dont see afar supporting cise because they have political difference.
What kind of hatred do you have to support afar that are burning down villages and killing unarmed civilians?
Cudad or langabnimo.

Naah its not politics bro you dont see afar supporting cise because they have political difference.
What kind of hatred do you have to support afar that are burning down villages and killing unarmed civilians?
Cudad or langabnimo.

What about the kind of hatred for fellow Somalis that makes one support Kenya against Somalia? What about the kind of hatred against fellow Somalis that makes someone support the Amhara expansionists, just because the regional president is from one community?

Cuqdad or Langaabnimo?

What about the kind of hatred for fellow Somalis that makes one support Kenya against Somalia? What about the kind of hatred against fellow Somalis that makes someone support the Amhara expansionists, just because the regional president is from one community?

Cuqdad or Langaabnimo?
What hatred I live both at the border between Kenya and Somalia.

The fellow somalis majority dont even live in Kenya or border Kenya but want to foster war with Kenya and I know they will not help me just like a gadabursi is not helping ciise.
So why would I support them try to turn my land into a battle zone?
Secondly the same clans that want to drag me into war have majority of their investments in Kenya.
So any foreign policy that regards Somalia or Ethiopia I have to be a stake holder and not a sheep.

Still you didnt answer me why do you hate on Ciise defending their land against Afar?

VIP

This jaarso guy you posted was recently complaining about Ogaden and cagjar not allowing the jaarsos in the somali state to learn in afaan oromo. His support for the canfaris is due to the involvement of ogaden clan/liyu + the fact that ciise rejected the "dir" gangs call for an anti ogaden alliance. Why do you care who irrelevant ppl support?

You acting like you just learned the nature of somali ppl today kkk they'll support the devil if it means getting rid of a rival clan. :ftw9nwa:

This jaarso guy you posted was recently complaining about Ogaden and cagjar not allowing the jaarsos in the somali state to learn in afaan oromo. His support for the canfaris is due to the involvement of ogaden clan/liyu + the fact that ciise rejected the "dir" gangs call for an anti ogaden alliance. Why do you care who irrelevant ppl support?

You acting like you just learned the nature of somali ppl today kkk they'll support the devil if it means getting rid of a rival clan. :ftw9nwa:
I remember when oromo started uprising against Abye and were blocking roads and stonning trucks that refused to listen to Qerro.He was urging Somalis to di the same and was clogging for months about why somalis have lost their former glory and was dissing on cagjar and Somali liyu for turning into women.
He isnfluent in afan oromo and amharic.

He is real poison.

What hatred I live both at the border between Kenya and Somalia.

The fellow somalis majority dont even live in Kenya or border Kenya but want to foster war with Kenya and I know they will not help me just like a gadabursi is not helping ciise.
So why would I support them try to turn my land into a battle zone?
Secondly the same clans that want to drag me into war have majority of their investments in Kenya.
So any foreign policy that regards Somalia or Ethiopia I have to be a stake holder and not a sheep.

Still you didnt answer me why do you hate on Ciise defending their land against Afar?

Seriously I don't know what more I can say to make you understand. Rival Somali clans would support anyone to get a win over their rival clan. Are you seriously trying to suggest otherwise?

Ogaden supports Kenya against Marehan.
PL supports Ogaden against Marehan because they are inter-related.
Biimaal support Isaaq against Darood.
Gadabursi support Canfar against Ciise.

All the same nonsense.

VIP
I remember when oromo started uprising against Abye and were blocking roads and stonning trucks that refused to listen to Qerro.He was urging Somalis to di the same and was clogging for months about why somalis have lost their former glory and was dissing on cagjar and Somali liyu for turning into women.
He isnfluent in afan oromo and amharic.

He is real poison.

Bro now you just going off on tangents. Tf you even talking about? :mjlol:

Thank you.