OPINION Jarso/ Oromo guy supports Afar aggression

Seriously I don't know what more I can say to make you understand. Rival Somali clans would support anyone to get a win over their rival clan. Are you seriously trying to suggest otherwise?

Ogaden supports Kenya against Marehan.
PL supports Ogaden against Marehan because they are inter-related.
Biimaal support Isaaq against Darood.
Gadabursi support Canfar against Ciise.

All the same nonsense.
Gedo has been an Ethiopian military outpost since 1993 when Mx colonel invited them to fight Alitixad in Gedo.
Most of them moved to Mandera and kenya and have investments in Kenya.

We brought in Kenya to fight AS in Kismaayo.AS were firmly in control of Ķismaayo and most of Juboyinka there was no mx control in both Gedo or Jubbas.

So why shouldnt we invite Kenya to fight AS? Hitaan invited Djibouti,Baidoa invited Ethiopia.Xamar invited Uganda & Burundi.
While Gedo was still under Ethiopian occupation.

Ogafen are the only qabil that fought Kenya ever since NFD was given to Kenya by British and Villa Somalia forfeited it in 1964 in Arusha accord.
The issue of Juboyinka for is like isaaq trying to create conflict in Awdal border with Ethiopia. would you allow this conflict? Which would see Awbaree and Awdal border shut and Gadabursi in both countries livelihoods interrupted? Do you think other somalis would come to help you?

Bro now you just going off on tangents. Tf you even talking about? :mjlol:
This dude was asking Somalis to rise against Abye a year ago and join oromo resistance against Abye.
Somalis did not provide that even though they were supporting oromo struggle but no one in DDS listened to him and he was really pissed and was calling cagjar names and also saying what happened to Somalis.

Gedo has been an Ethiopian military outpost since 1993 when Mx colonel invited them to fight Alitixad in Gedo.
Most of them moved to Mandera and kenya and have investments in Kenya.

We brought in Kenya to fight AS in Kismaayo.AS were firmly in control of Ķismaayo and most of Juboyinka there was no mx control in both Gedo or Jubbas.

So why shouldnt we invite Kenya to fight AS? Hitaan invited Djibouti,Baidoa invited Ethiopia.Xamar invited Uganda & Burundi.
While Gedo was still under Ethiopian occupation.

Ogafen are the only qabil that fought Kenya ever since NFD was given to Kenya by British and Villa Somalia forfeited it in 1964 in Arusha accord.
The issue of Juboyinka for is like isaaq trying to create conflict in Awdal border with Ethiopia. would you allow this conflict? Which would see Awbaree and Awdal border shut and Gadabursi in both countries livelihoods interrupted? Do you think other somalis would come to help you?

Honestly I cannot comment on the issue. Because I don't know the details of what's going on in the area. I hope that the Ogaden and all Somali clans do well and they are all successful.

The worst part of this whole thing is seeing captured canfars speaking perfect Somali.:jaynerd:
They look just like us too, if we don't deport them now, they'll be a problem later.

someone remind the fat oday from jabuuti to deport some canfars to put pressure on them.

The worst part of this whole thing is seeing captured canfars speaking perfect Somali.:jaynerd:
They look just like us too, if we don't deport them now, they'll be a problem later.

someone remind the fat oday from jabuuti to deport some canfars to put pressure on them.
are you sure it's not somalis? I was surprised when I heard liyuu baa cagta marisay Canfar.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
When they learn Somali they become extreme qabyaalistes. They try hard mimicking our culture and nowadays some even use our traditions against us. In other words when they learn Somali they become a little more prideful waayo Soomalida ayaa damiirKa baray
Never have I come across a more hateful clannist then a Jaarso but they show no animosity towards Oromos even with that.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
I remember when oromo started uprising against Abye and were blocking roads and stonning trucks that refused to listen to Qerro.He was urging Somalis to di the same and was clogging for months about why somalis have lost their former glory and was dissing on cagjar and Somali liyu for turning into women.
He isnfluent in afan oromo and amharic.

He is real poison.
For years we Somalis fought against Ethiopia.