Jarso/ Oromo guy supports Afar aggression

Wtf:gucciwhat:

This useless Jarso man claims its afars being attacked.

Why are most dir on this call supporting afar against Ciise?
The shocking part is the comments.

I hope its time for oromos tonbe deported from Somalia and other somali regions these fuckers learn our language but are ungrateful mofos.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Not surprise Oromo numbers are increase in Somali lands to learn our culture and language. Their goal to take our lands.

He need to be karbash and Afar. :what:

Not surprise Oromo numbers are increase in Somali lands to learn our culture and language. Their goal to take our lands.

He need to be karbash and Afar. :what:
Just look at his fluency in somali he is better than me but his hate for Somali is amazing.
He claims the land belongs to Afar. He neither is afar nor Somali but alot of his kind claim to be Dir.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Keep in mind ENDF been backing up AFARs directly and indirectly

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Just look at his fluency in somali he is better than me but his hate for Somali is amazing.
He claims the land belongs to Afar. He neither is afar nor Somali but alot of his kind claim to be Dir.
When they learn Somali they become extreme qabyaalistes. They try hard mimicking our culture and nowadays some even use our traditions against us. In other words when they learn Somali they become a little more prideful waayo Soomalida ayaa damiirKa baray

VIP
Dawg you gotta stop posting facebook lives of random niggas on here. This guy has no say in what goes on in Ethiopia or DDS, why give it any attention? :mjlol:

Dawg you gotta stop posting facebook lives of random niggas on here. This guy has no say in what goes on in Ethiopia or DDS, why give it any attention? :mjlol:
It shows what the si called Dir allaince is been hyjacked by oromo & afar speaking fluent somali and claimming to be Dir and siding with either oromo or afar in a conflict with somalis.

Wtf:gucciwhat:

This useless Jarso man claims its afars being attacked.

Why are most dir on this call supporting afar against Ciise?
The shocking part is the comments.

I hope its time for oromos tonbe deported from Somalia and other somali regions these fuckers learn our language but are ungrateful mofos.

So when a Jarso sides with others that aren’t Somali, they’re Oromo? I thought they were “Dir”..

Regardless to my statement, one mans opinions does not equal all Oromos opinions. You can’t have Ill feelings for a group of people because of one rotten apple.

So when a Jarso sides with others that aren’t Somali, they’re Oromo? I thought they were “Dir”..

Regardless to my statement, one mans opinions does not equal all Oromos opinions. You can’t have Ill feelings for a group of people because of one rotten apple.
Not only Jarso but other dir clans support Afar like Gadabursi and Gurgura.

The area we are talking about has 100% cissa settlements..

Not surprised gadabursi are since both clans have warred each other over land and gurgura is oromo at this point lol
What is the Idoor stand who do you support?

Also what war is there betwern Gadabursi and Ciise?
Gadabursi also hate ogaden yet we dont even share a border I guess its langaab syndrome.

I understand Gurgura as they’ve always beefed with Issa. The whole “Oromo vs Issa beef” in 2018 was Oromo speak Gurgura and Issa fighting each other. The 2 don’t always see eye, and compete with one another. Jarso on the other hand I don’t understand because they border us Noole and Gerri Somalis.

regardless of the clans, the mess should be cleaned up ASAP. If the land belongs to Issa and was wrongly given away, take that shit back. But if it’s a case of disputed land and their is valid reasoning on both sides, it needs a controlled agreement on both sides of the border. No more need in killings on these borders, we have to much going on in the horn.

I understand Gurgura as they’ve always beefed with Issa. The whole “Oromo vs Issa beef” in 2018 was Oromo speak Gurgura and Issa fighting each other. The 2 don’t always see eye, and compete with one another. Jarso on the other hand I don’t understand because they border us Noole and Gerri Somalis.

regardless of the clans, the mess should be cleaned up ASAP. If the land belongs to Issa and was wrongly given away, take that shit back. But if it’s a case of disputed land and their is valid reasoning on both sides, it needs a controlled agreement on both sides of the border. No more need in killings on these borders, we have to much going on in the horn.
The towns are 100% settled by Ciise and were transfered tonAfar region and have been facing discrimination.
Seems like only in this situation that all of them are united under one.
Tigray,Amxara etc united with Afar on this issue.
Afar are burning people alive and killing people and torching villages.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
What is the Idoor stand who do you support?

Also what war is there betwern Gadabursi and Ciise?
Gadabursi also hate ogaden yet we dont even share a border I guess its langaab syndrome.
Obviously I would support a Somali over some langaab afar are you mad :russ:

yeah cisse and gadabursi have fought for land before there’s even a place called lafa cisse

Obviously I would support a Somali over some langaab afar are you mad :russ:

yeah cisse and gadabursi have fought for land before there’s even a place called lafa cisse
Somalis karbash each other all the time :banderas:

but when we unite against an Ajanabi we tend to give them the beating:denzelnigga:

but we can’t share stuff together tho look how Somalia turned out:jcoleno:

VIP

Don't defame ppl like that, the gurgura helped ciise evict the afars from erer and other villages in Sitti zone in the 60s. They hate each other. + the gadabursi protested in their degaans last year against afar incursion. Beenta iska daa