Japanese Guy Tells The Uncomfortable Truth about BLACK CRIME (Why black people not good for Japan)

Is he Right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Alt-Right people are extremely jealous of Japan. They wish their countries were like that (no immigration).

Basically Japan is their utopia.

And South Africa is their worst nightmare (legally oppressed minority status). Notice how all those Alt-Right channels constantly talk about South Africa and they expect their countries to end up like that?
I have actually seen many of them reference Japan or the apartheid days of South Africa. I don't like calling them "alt-right" though :susp:I refer to them as white supremacists.

Apollo

VIP
I have actually seen many of them reference Japan or the apartheid days of South Africa. I don't like calling them "alt-right" though :susp:I refer to them as white supremacists.

And Sweden, Germany, and Canada are lefty memes to them. Their favorite countries to make fun of.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I hateo braako people braak people are teives I rikeo whiteo people
full

Apollo

VIP
Ironic, when all three countries have living standards that make 'muricah look like a third world country.

The American middle class is richer than the middle class of those cuck countries.

The US has issues with the working class mainly, rest of their society is doing great.

The American middle class is richer than the middle class of those cuck countries.

The US has issues with the working class mainly, rest of their society is doing great.

Working class and lower-income middle class are the majority in America. Imagine being unable to pay for medical services or good schooling. Life sucks for like 65% of the US.

Apollo

VIP
Working class and lower-income middle class are the majority in America. Imagine being unable to pay for medical services or good schooling. Life sucks for like 65% of the US.

Look at the median wage stats at the OECD. 'Muricans make more money than Western Europeans and everything is so cheap here. The US only sucks for AAs and the working class.

Look at the median wage stats at the OECD. 'Muricans make more money than Western Europeans and everything is so cheap here. The US only sucks for AAs and the working class.

Yeah, but I get free healthcare, schooling and subsidised pensions, although the shitty conservatives want to end all that. The only thing the US has is cheaper goods/services and better weather.

Apollo

VIP
Yeah, but I get free healthcare, schooling and subsidised pensions, although the shitty conservatives want to end all that. The only thing the US has is cheaper goods/services and better weather.

I'm a refugee from social democracy. I escaped the social democratic tyranny for the free market.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Japanese people see Somalis as pirates. Do you think they separate Somalis from other Africans and black people? Somalis are the same to them.

Piracy ended in 2011. They'll eventually forget it and yes, everyone can tell a difference between a horner and a negroid.

Quit trying too hard. :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending