Japan the ideal nation state?

Somalis aren't devoted to Islam. How can one be devoted to Islam when they'd be willing to kill another Muslim of a different clan over petty tribal bullshit that occurred decades ago? That's not remotely Islamic in the slightest bit.
:what1: But you pray five times a day and fast in the month of ramadan and go on Hajj. You also take your shahada and read the Quran. It does not get more Islamic than that. Is there an occult form of Islam that I don't know about?

We get it you like indho yar pussy big woof. :ohlord:

I am not sure what that means. :ayaanswag:

It is a fact, if you liked it or not :kanyeshrug:

How can an opinion be fact? :samwelcome:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
:what1: But you pray five times a day and fast in the month of ramadan and go on Hajj. You also take your shahada and read the Quran. It does not get more Islamic than that. Is there an occult form of Islam that I don't know about?

An opinion?:reallymaury:
Are you even Somali, do you know how somali qabialinimo works? It happens all the time we know and see it. You either just want to say bullshit or one of hooyo matalo kids

Is this the "not all" Muslim are bad argument? of course i grant you that but let me ask a direct question. If Somalis are devoted Muslim and Islam is true. Then why can't Islam provide the solution to Somalia's problems? It seem to me the proof would be in the pudding. There is something missing here and it cannot be gained through Islam. Science works and science gets results. We need a zen like scientific approach to life, Islam does not allow for this.

Oh look, another one of these pseuds? On Somalispot? Well, I never...

Riddle me this: is science (the way people like you understand it, all falsifiable questions of fact must be answered using the scientific method) the only way to determine what is real and true?

Japan has no history and was a backwater historically, they don't measure up to their neighbor China

The Japanese were approached and forced to end their isolationism in humiliating fashion by the US Navy in 1851View attachment 136776

The medieval Tokugawa shogunate was soon deposed and the emperor's returned in the "Meiji Restoration" after a decade of turmoil and culminated in a civil war in 1868

The Meiji understood that prior humilation by the Americans and decided to import Western culture en masse and imitate the European powers. It was highly successful and Japan became an educated and industrialized society.

After a short spell with Imperialism and brutal colonization, Japan's rampage in Asia ended in 1945 with two nuclear bombs.

Since then the country has never really been the same it's essence and pride ended at this historic moment. With the Emperor (who normally is never seen by the public) appearing to sign the "Instruments of Surrender".
View attachment 136778

Following this Japan was rebuilt quickly by the US and became a leading exporter of automobiles and other precision products - Economically Japan is developed but culturally it's become wayward and degenerate

It's debt to GDP ratio is insane
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Men prefer sex dolls to women

Ageing population - no one settles and has a family

Ridiculously high suicide rates

I can go on and on but Japan is NOT a country to imitate by any stretch of the imagination

Disgusting that you have the nick "Abdillahi" and talk the way you do. I think you deserve a better one @Abd Al-Shaytan
:yousmart:
Japan also has a decreasing population and no real solution to fix it.
People over 65 have a large share in the economy which is not a good thing at all for their economy coupled with an aging population Japan is at a downward trend.
Germany has surpassed Japan in most measures despite being at the same point at the turn of the century.
The german economy is the backbone of the European Union and is growing and advancing at a consistent rate for the past couple years
Germany should be a country Somalia follows as a model with Somalia in the early days of federalism. German federalism seems like the best choice for Somalia too choose however Somalia should federalize at a district level to keep most clans happy. The german style of federalism breeds competition between regions.
[/SPOILER]

Islam is currently in its dark age
800 years ago it was the complete opposite as Europeans and Japanese were eating each other
World goes in cycle

Oh look, another one of these pseuds? On Somalispot? Well, I never...

Riddle me this: is science (the way people like you understand it, all falsifiable questions of fact must be answered using the scientific method) the only way to determine what is real and true?
Science is about understanding the natural world as it is. Starting with a hypothesis and then gathering experimental data. Using physics and mathematics to interpret the data and then modelling a theory that reveals a fundamental law of nature. As for my beliefs? Well they are based on logic and the pursuit of clarity.

You either just want to say bullshit or one of hooyo matalo kids

I am a pure blood Somali from two different clans.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
You can't compare first world Japan with third world countries especially our war ravaged shitehole Somalia !
Are you even sane enough to compare Zen with political Islam, they're not even the same instruments.

Look , our society are 1400 years backwards, shitehole famine ridden Yemen and war torn Syria have even better infrastructure/competent administration than our joke of a country, forget about reaching the GGC/MENA and Muslim countries we are like cockroaches , we can't even compete with our third world African neighbours let alone comparing a progressive economy like Japan.
Although what I say may seem really harsh but open your eyes my dear countrymen stop being delusional , denial will never solve our issues!
We aren't dispersed around the world without a reason, we have become worldwide refugees let's not deny that , there are reasons to why our younger generation risk their lives drowning / dying in faraway seas, deserts and several inhospitable escape routes!
Brothers and sisters we are not economic refugees our country is unstable and we will continue to self destruct.
We must first address the root of our problems, what's currently undermining our fragmented society, what mistakes can we learn from the past, acknowledging the harsh realities inorder to move on and deter existential threats.

AS , political delinquents, tribalists , stooges and puppets, cancerous toxic individuals, greedy businessmen , corruption, the unaddressed liabilities, lack of protocols, limited education , religious indoctrination, distorted constitution, sellouts, traitors , the introduction of federalism and federal states plaguing the sovereignty, no efforts to reconcile , there was never reconciliation , independent money remittance firms that have a role in our political affairs, warlords and criminals dressed in government uniforms, injustices, nepotism, illegal land grabbing, armed factions, each military loyal to their degaan, NISA , Villa Somalia it would be thousands of complications

LOL if you legitimately believe that's all it takes to be a practicing Muslim then you're mistaken fam. Should've learned more about the deen before leaving it, oh well.

Science is about understanding the natural world as it is. Starting with a hypothesis and then gathering experimental data. Using physics and mathematics to interpret the data and then modelling a theory that reveals a fundamental law of nature. As for my beliefs? Well they are based on logic and the pursuit of clarity.

I am a pure blood Somali from two different clans.

I won't comment on your conflation of induction, deduction and abduction. People's understanding on the scientific method, which is usually derived from science popularisers, TV shows and Reddit, tend to do that.

The scientific method is best understood by the consensus to be an abductive process, not and inductive process. This means that we do not use science to "understand the natural world as it is" but rather construct various models which we infer to connect a priori hypotheses and empirical data. These models are not definitively analogous to how things work in the natural world and form paradigms with attached metaphysical assumptions, instruments, theories and institutional support. Science does not, no matter how much you cry, state that observed phenomena (things as perceived through the senses) are the same as their corresponding noumena (things as extant in reality).

You say you base your beliefs on logic and the pursuit of clarity. This is a meaningless statement which has no content apart from emotion: the sense of smug satisfaction you put forward that simply saying you base your beliefs on logic and the pursuit of clarity. Waryaa, how did you adopt your axioms (your first principles)? I ask you this because your previous posts in this thread indicated that you clearly don't have a good grasp of logic because you fell for, again and again, the problem of induction.

Life for the avg Nip is like a Black Mirror episode mate. There's no such as a work/live balance. You're crammed into a train 5/6days a week for a daily 3hr commute. Salarymen lead brutal lives.

Imagine getting up at 5am and not getting home till 7-11pm. You'd neck yourself after a month lol

Life for the avg Nip is like a Black Mirror episode mate. There's no such as a work/live balance. You're crammed into a train 5/6days a week for a daily 3hr commute. Salarymen lead brutal lives.

Imagine getting up at 5am and not getting home till 7-11pm. You'd neck yourself after a month lol

Then getting intimacy from an inanimate object....:dead:

Then getting intimacy from an inanimate object....:dead:
Either that or some loveless husk of a marriage. Imagine being greeted with a quick bow and some stinky ethnic dish for dinner after putting in a solid 15hr shift. I'm getting suicidal just thinking about it:russ:

Last edited:
corruption and lack of structure and industry plays a significant role in somalia being a shithole not religion, malaysia is a muslim majority nation thats doing pretty well and haiti is a christian majority nation and is one of the worst nations on the planet

Either that or some loveless husk of a marriage. Imagine being by greeted with a quick bow and some stinky ethnic dish for dinner after putting in a solid 15hr shift. I'm getting suicidal just thinking about it:russ:

Miskeens, 20 years deep in a sexless marriage.

There's this one anime I've watched a while ago it's called Inuyashiki, it's actually pretty dope. I'd definitely recommend it.

The whole premise of it is, that there's this old salary man, that works himself to death for decades in a miserable job to provide for his family that doesn't respect him. Then old man gets some kaarhis superpowers, and so does some random kid. But they both take drastic different approaches with their newfound powers.

You'd probably like it.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
You could appreciate Japan without dissing Muslims or Muslim counties u know. Anyway, thanks for posting this. It looks so lively. But i sense a deep loneliness in them that i can't explain
You're right my erudite kwayn, the place is depression central.

This guy is dunce who just like to insult other people's faith.:francis:

Aokigahara AKA Suicide Forest.:heh:
: