Japan the ideal nation state?

The Japanese live in paradise. :wowsweat:

Muslims claim that Islam means a religion of peace but everywhere there are Muslims there is poverty and chaos mix in with oppression.
Japan has no Muslims and no Allah and they live 1000x better than Muslim in their own countries.
Japan has no terrorism from Quran extremists but Muslim countries are full of terrorist.
No poverty and wishing for good life in the here after. The Japanese have a good life in the here and now, which they have without Allah but Zen.
Islam is worthless and does not provide the solution to problems. Japanese have zen meditation and provides solution to their daily problems
Japan has a written text that is indigenous. Somalis use latin or Arabic.
Japanese are polite and well behaved. Somalis are chaotic, narcissistic and rude nasty people.
Japanese are mostly Zen and Somalis are mostly Muslim. So tell me again why Islam is a religion of peace and why is Muhammad a perfect prophet?:whew:

Islam vs zen? Somalia needs Zen more than ever.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You could appreciate Japan without dissing Muslims or Muslim counties u know. Anyway, thanks for posting this. It looks so lively. But i sense a deep loneliness in them that i can't explain

You could appreciate Japan without dissing Muslims or Muslim counties u know. Anyway, thanks for posting this. It looks so lively. But i sense a deep loneliness in them that i can't explain
they say the eye is the entrance to the soul. they got half of theirs covered so they seem like half a human:mjpls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Muslims claim that Islam means a religion of peace but everywhere there are Muslims there is poverty and chaos mix in with oppression.
Japan has no Muslims and no Allah and they live 1000x better than Muslim in their own countries.
Japan has no terrorism from Quran extremists but Muslim countries are full of terrorist.
No poverty and wishing for good life in the here after. The Japanese have a good life in the here and now, which have without Allah but Zen.
Islam is worthless and does not provide the solution to problems. Japanese have zen meditation and provides solution to their daily problems
Japanese are polite and well behaved. Somalis are chaotic, narcissistic and rude nasty people.
Japanese are mostly Zen and Somalis are mostly Muslim. So tell me again why Islam is a religion of peace and why is Muhammad a perfect prophet?:whew:

What a fallacies you made, you ignored the underlying problems and complex issues in the third world countries in terms of dictatorships, corrupts, injustice and others, that Japan doesn't have and focused on the religion differences?
Like why UAE is successful and rich while Colombia is a shithole, is that because of Islam?

Then Why did you qashin me then? Japanese are not "lonely" they are just well behaved. It must look strange to a Somali who's use to chaos and mayhem.

Like why UAE is successful and rich while Colombia is a shithole, is that because of Islam?

UAE has oil wealth the Europeans and Americans need. Colombia is not a shithole compared to Somalia, Yeman, Iraq and Libya. Saudi Arabia is a shithole even though they have vast oil wealth.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
UAE has oil wealth the Europeans and Americans need. Colombia is not a shithole compared to Somalia, Yeman, Iraq and Libya. Saudi Arabia is a shithole even though they have vast oil wealth.
Oh, Colombians would disagree with that. So UAE has oil, that's why it is rich and successful, you made a logical explanation, while using fallacies for why some Muslim countries are bad. But didn't it came to ur mind that UAEs are muslims and have Quran, but there isn't bombing and terrorism?

You might think again after watching this
They are not raping her on stage are they? They are watching a young girl dance, which is a million time better than what the hell Somalia has to deal with. The west likes to soil the reputation of people that have largely escaped their clutches. They would be making documentaries about how bad Somalis are if we were a first world country with next generation technology. The white man hates confident people that can out do him in science.

Last edited:
Oh, Colombians would disagree with that. So UAE has oil, that's why it is rich and successful, you made a logical explanation, while using fallacies for why some Muslim countries are bad. But didn't it came to ur mind that UAEs are muslims and have Quran, but there isn't bombing and terrorism?
Is this the "not all" Muslim are bad argument? of course i grant you that but let me ask a direct question. If Somalis are devoted Muslim and Islam is true. Then why can't Islam provide the solution to Somalia's problems? It seem to me the proof would be in the pudding. There is something missing here and it cannot be gained through Islam. Science works and science gets results. We need a zen like scientific approach to life, Islam does not allow for this.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Japan has no history and was a backwater historically, they don't measure up to their neighbor China

The Japanese were approached and forced to end their isolationism in humiliating fashion by the US Navy in 1851
1597066987774.png

The medieval Tokugawa shogunate was soon deposed and the emperor's returned in the "Meiji Restoration" after a decade of turmoil and culminated in a civil war in 1868

The Meiji understood that prior humilation by the Americans and decided to import Western culture en masse and imitate the European powers. It was highly successful and Japan became an educated and industrialized society.

After a short spell with Imperialism and brutal colonization, Japan's rampage in Asia ended in 1945 with two nuclear bombs.

Since then the country has never really been the same it's essence and pride ended at this historic moment. With the Emperor (who normally is never seen by the public) appearing to sign the "Instruments of Surrender".
1597067176481.png

Following this Japan was rebuilt quickly by the US and became a leading exporter of automobiles and other precision products - Economically Japan is developed but culturally it's become wayward and degenerate

It's debt to GDP ratio is insane

Men prefer sex dolls to women

Ageing population - no one settles and has a family

Ridiculously high suicide rates

I can go on and on but Japan is NOT a country to imitate by any stretch of the imagination

Disgusting that you have the nick "Abdillahi" and talk the way you do. I think you deserve a better one @Abd Al-Shaytan
:yousmart:

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Is this the "not all" Muslim are bad argument? of course i grant you that but let me ask a direct question. If Somalis are devoted Muslim and Islam is true. Then why can't Islam provide the solution to Somalia's problems? It seem to me the proof would be in the puddling. There is something missing here and it cannot be gained through Islam. Science works and science gets results. We need a zen like scientific approach to life, Islam does not allow for this.
Well, Islam is against the clanism/tribalism or any kind of discrimination based on origin etc, but Somalis love it.

Islam says if somebody done something wrong or unjust, he should be punished, but Somalis first check if that guy was from their clan, and if he was, that rule would be ignored. And many others thing we ignore about Islam if it doesn't suit us. So how Islam is the problem?

Japan has no history and was a backwater historically, they don't measure up to their neighbor China

The Japanese were approached and forced to end their isolationism in humiliating fashion by the US Navy in 1851View attachment 136776

The medieval Tokugawa shogunate was soon deposed and the emperor's returned in the "Meiji Restoration" after a decade of turmoil and culminated in a civil war in 1868

The Meiji understood that prior humilation by the Americans and decided to import Western culture en masse and imitate the European powers. It was highly successful and Japan became an educated and industrialized society.

After a short spell with Imperialism and brutal colonization, Japan's rampage in Asia ended in 1945 with two nuclear bombs.

Since then the country has never really been the same it's essence and pride ended at this historic moment. With the Emperor (who normally is never seen by the public) appearing to sign the "Instruments of Surrender".
View attachment 136778

Following this Japan was rebuilt quickly by the US and became a leading exporter of automobiles and other precision products - Economically Japan is developed but culturally it's become wayward and degenerate

It's debt to GDP ratio is insane

Men prefer sex dolls to women

Ageing population - no one settles and has a family

Ridiculously high suicide rates

I can go on and on but Japan is NOT a country to imitate by any stretch of the imagination

Disgusting that you have the nick "Abdillahi" and talk the way you do. I think you deserve a better one @Abd-Al Shaytan
Ok. You posted stuff to support your negative views of anything none islamic. I can post hundreds of pages of how a gay white man help unite the Arabs into a nation state called Saudi Arabia the birth place of Islam. So don't talk to me about humiliation.

What about the Somalis? They have been in complete humiliation for almost 45 years. Did the Somalis not lose to Ethiopia? and did that not start the fall of the Kacaan regime? People in class houses should not throw stones.

b2530c3ab387b81a911e3447e030aab2.jpg

Sengoku-Jidai.jpg

Taikan-Yokoyama-Mount-Penglai.jpg

Well, Islam is against the clanism/tribalism or any kind of discrimination based on origin etc, but Somalis love it.

Islam says if somebody done something wrong or unjust, he should be punished, but Somalis first check if that guy was from their clan, and if he was, that rule would be ignored. And many others thing we ignore about Islam if it doesn't suit us. So how Islam is the problem?
Are you saying Somalis are undisciplined in following Islam? :russ: What a bullshit argument and what a way to move the goal post.

No poverty and wishing for good life in the here after. The Japanese have a good life in the here and now, which they have without Allah but Zen.

We get it you like indho yar pussy big woof. :ohlord:

Is this the "not all" Muslim are bad argument? of course i grant you that but let me ask a direct question. If Somalis are devoted Muslim and Islam is true. Then why can't Islam provide the solution to Somalia's problems? It seem to me the proof would be in the pudding. There is something missing here and it cannot be gained through Islam. Science works and science gets results. We need a zen like scientific approach to life, Islam does not allow for this.
Somalis aren't devoted to Islam. How can one be devoted to Islam when they'd be willing to kill another Muslim of a different clan over petty tribal bullshit that occurred decades ago? That's not remotely Islamic in the slightest bit.

Trending

Latest posts