Japan is issuing “Breeding Visas” to foreigners

I don’t understand why anyone would want to raise their mixed child in those homogenous asian countries. East asia isn’t very pleasant for mixed people, but japan and s. Korea in particular are 2 countires that are known to be horrible to their mixed race citizens. Doesn’t matter of what mix. In south korea, even children who are mixed with another asian ethnicity like chinese or vietnamese get bullied by their classmates for not being full korean.

I’m aware of asians and their white worshipping antics, but some east asian countries value their ethnic homogeneity and see it at sacred, with japan being one of them. Even a white-passing hapa with light eyes, will be seen as an ”other”. They may fawn over said person’s features, offer them jobs, treat them like kings etc, but at the end of the day, they still won’t be accepted norbviewed as one of them, no matter how well they’ve integrate into the culture. Most like never will

Last edited:

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
Doesn't sound as bad as being albino in some west African countries, but still messed up

I’m a girl not a guy fam. If you don’t believe me that’s your own problem. Btw dont call me “indohyar”. That’s ignorant

How is that ignorant?

Somalis are a blunt straight people. Asians have small eyes. It’s not insult it’s there DNA.

There is no political correctness in Somalia

I feel sorry for Japanese women.

Many of their men have low testosterone & no virility. They are addicted to & video games. They have a lot of potential if only those Japanese knew.

This was a prank, but it seems to be based on some truth 😂. I wouldn't do it, cause I'm not a fan of Japanese food.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201125-223943.png
    Screenshot_20201125-223943.png
    626 KB · Views: 100

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I don't believe it's true. Japanese are very racist wallahi. They don't even like tourists and don't like it when you speak Japanese fluently or attempt to say a few words as a begineer. Also Japanese don't consider you Japanese if you are half Japanese. I read a story online that a woman told a Japanese person she was part Japanese and he said no she is not there is no such thing and other Japanese entered the conversation to yell at her to stop claiming Japanese. They are not like other Asians who love whites, Japanese hate whites. They even treat Japanese Brazilians who are full Japanese who moved back to Japan badly and don't let them rent

Last edited:
How is that ignorant?

Somalis are a blunt straight people. Asians have small eyes. It’s not insult it’s there DNA.

There is no political correctness in Somalia
Not every Asian has small eyes? Are you some kind of idiot or what? Would you like it if someone called you by your physical appearance? That’s racist

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
No this is a fact. Japan has very clearcut beauty standards and a blasian kid unfortunately would never fit into it. I've seen testimonials of blasians raised in Japan who were treated like foreigners and discriminated against.

Half whites on the other hand are given modelling and film contracts and overly represented in mainstream Japan. They are the standard as they don't need surgery or skin bleaching to achieve their look.
The Japanese treat anything half like a foreigner what are you people on?

I remember reading they treated Japs in the Brazilian diaspora as foreigners even though they were still fully Japanese.

The Japanese treat anything half like a foreigner what are you people on?

I remember reading they treated Japs in the Brazilian diaspora as foreigners even though they were still fully Japanese.

I'm referring to half whites being more acceptable because of the beauty standards. Japs in Brazil have assimilated into the brazilian culture so thats a separate issue entirely. A half white and a half black jap will both be othered but one will benefit from being part of what they consider to a superior race.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I'm referring to half whites being more acceptable because of the beauty standards. Japs in Brazil have assimilated into the brazilian culture so thats a separate issue entirely. A half white and a half black jap will both be othered but one will benefit from being part of what they consider to a superior race.
Benefit kulaha they literally don't accept halfies. If you're not Japanese or didn't grow up in Japan you're a genuine foreigner to these people.

They take xenophobia to a whole other level

Not every Asian has small eyes? Are you some kind of idiot or what? Would you like it if someone called you by your physical appearance? That’s racist

It’s not racist sis.

Somalis will see a handicap man with one hand & nickname him gacma lacaan.

Asians feature is small eyes. Majority population. Somalis feature is high forehead. Majority population.

Is it rude? Probably. Is it true? Pretty much

would never take my geeljire genes there, and expose him to that wierd world of men marrying robots and whatnot 😅
It wouldnt be fair to the kid growing up with only indhoyar he would feel isolated and different.

And besides we muslims arent even allowed to marry buddist and hindus if i remember correctly.

Trending

Latest posts