Japan is issuing “Breeding Visas” to foreigners

would never take my geeljire genes there, and expose him to that wierd world of men marrying robots and whatnot 😅
It wouldnt be fair to the kid growing up with only indhoyar he would feel isolated and different.

And besides we muslims arent even allowed to marry buddist and hindus if i remember correctly.
They aren’t religious mostly. They aren’t Hindus or Buddhist either

It’s not racist sis.

Somalis will see a handicap man with one hand & nickname him gacma lacaan.

Asians feature is small eyes. Majority population. Somalis feature is high forehead. Majority population.

Is it rude? Probably. Is it true? Pretty much
How did u came up with majority and stop calling ppl smell eyes and stop calling some 1 gacma lacaan cuz those ppl don't have no hand or hands cuz tht is not their names
Post pic so we can give u nicknames if tht is funny to u

I don’t understand why anyone would want to raise their mixed child in those homogenous asian countries. East asia isn’t very pleasant for mixed people, but japan and s. Korea in particular are 2 countires that are known to be horrible to their mixed race citizens. Doesn’t matter of what mix. In south korea, even children who are mixed with another asian ethnicity like chinese or vietnamese get bullied by their classmates for not being full korean.

I’m aware of asians and their white worshipping antics, but some east asian countries value their ethnic homogeneity and see it at sacred, with japan being one of them. Even a white-passing hapa with light eyes, will be seen as an ”other”. They may fawn over said person’s features, offer them jobs, treat them like kings etc, but at the end of the day, they still won’t be accepted norbviewed as one of them, no matter how well they’ve integrate into the culture. Most like never will
Facts i've seen videos of white People crying about racism in China or Japan😅😅 i couldnt stop crying about how frail they are.

How did u came up with majority and stop calling ppl smell eyes and stop calling some 1 gacma lacaan cuz those ppl don't have no hand or hands cuz tht is not their names
Post pic so we can give u nicknames if tht is funny to u

Bro that was just an example. I will never nickname a handicap gacma lacaan but many Somalis will. They don’t see it as rude.

Same thing as indho yeer. They don’t see it as rude.

And Bro I have high forehead I embrace it. It’s my dna. It’s just how it is. My apologies if I hurt anybody.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
My somali boys and I are about to apply for this, so we can impregnate their women and leave behind a 100k sub clan
This small clan of high iq mixed race Somalis will one day land on the coast of Somalia and help bring back our long lost somali pride and civilisation, I hope I live long enough to witness the golden age of somalia that my seeds will bring about :banderas:

Bro that was just an example. I will never nickname a handicap gacma lacaan but many Somalis will. They don’t see it as rude.

Same thing as indho yeer. They don’t see it as rude.

And Bro I have high forehead I embrace it. It’s my dna. It’s just how it is. My apologies if I hurt anybody.
OK but u don't how the person feels when someone call those names to them

My somali boys and I are about to apply for this, so we can impregnate their women and leave behind a 100k sub clan
This small clan of high iq mixed race Somalis will one day land on the coast of Somalia and help bring back our long lost somali pride and civilisation, I hope I live long enough to witness the golden age of somalia that my seeds will bring about :banderas:

Aint no indohyar spawn ruling us :westbrookwtf:

Benefit kulaha they literally don't accept halfies. If you're not Japanese or didn't grow up in Japan you're a genuine foreigner to these people.

They take xenophobia to a whole other level

I'm not denying the xenophobia against either mix but half blacks have it worse. At least the half white ones are considered attractive for their features. Blacks have a much worse reputation then cadaans and their features are not considered attractive so they are not seen in the same regard.

Trending

Latest posts