Japan is issuing “Breeding Visas” to foreigners

Ashy Abdis right now :

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Alluring

Sayonara
Tht is wrong to say if Japanese want other men to marry their woman it be black or white or others and Japanese woman can marry black man if she want
Yes of course but their standards are pale skin, throw in some colored eyes and light hair and they are in love. I don't want blasian babies with no fathers to constantly be trashed on

If Japanese want white men it theirs choise
What u said felt like insult tht all I am saying

No this is a fact. Japan has very clearcut beauty standards and a blasian kid unfortunately would never fit into it. I've seen testimonials of blasians raised in Japan who were treated like foreigners and discriminated against.

Half whites on the other hand are given modelling and film contracts and overly represented in mainstream Japan. They are the standard as they don't need surgery or skin bleaching to achieve their look.

What's going on with their men??? :faysalwtf:

DFC7E041-0265-4C90-B4E5-D22DA7A5AA78.jpeg

Should Muslims try this? it could be our opportunity to spread Islam and Dawah? We could assimilate into their culture, convert their women before marrying them and set up religious organizations to spread the word of Allah. Always hunt for any opportunity given to you.

OffTheDome

Proud American
This is solely for economic purposes. They realized the sort of economical hardships they’re gonna face due to a massive population decline
:heh:

Trending