Japan is issuing “Breeding Visas” to foreigners

OMG there’s this popular Ethiopian Japanese girl and she looks straight up Japanese but has the ideal beauty features.

so East Africans are favourable too
Btw this is her
1606344181693.jpeg

For y’all asking about the men:

they shut themselves out from society and actually don’t interact with humans anymore mostly because the pressure is really hard on men too.
They are called the Hikikomori

Btw Some users here are right: they prefer the white Man over the African/black man. The kid will look more African then Asian. And they’ll have the “undesired” features (dark skin, no straight hair, no high bridge nose, huge lips, too curvy body and too tall).

Asian beauty standards are: having fair skin, long black straight hair, thin (really thin), small red lips and a small head.

its even worse if your dad is African AND Muslim (basically my dad).

I only (luckily) got a pass from my mom’s family since the genes didn’t dominate that much, I only am just a tad bit tanner

But tho those Japanese government make hard on Japanese man and easy on foreign man to marry their woman and get good job not like the jobs Japanese man do the stress job
But idk why
Someone has to make the money and has to work eventually. Even woman can’t marry that easily anymore and both men and woman don’t want to marry because they will view it as a burden and won’t have free time to rest and think rationally. People die from overwork or just kill themselves to end it. Lately, they come up with “fake funerals” to show them how ending their lives isn’t the right answer always

But so what if Japanese woman prefer tht theirs right aslong it is not hate and racist
Let's say Japanese woman prefer black see how this is
And why would u said those tht identify African and black tht theirs feature is undesirable
Everyone prefer just don't hate
No wait I don’t think you get it. African genes most of the time DOMINATE almost every ethnicity out there, except for the Cushitic and the Nilotic people.

the kids would look Africans but they’ll only have monolids.

they find Ethiopian mixed pretty because they end up having huge eyes, have beautiful skin and have wavy thick hair. And mostly only accept them.

black people have really strong genes, too strong. And the features are the opposite of Japanese beauty standards

OK but why would those same woman want to marry non Japan man if those woman don't have free time I just think there is agenda behind if Japan government give good job to non Japan man and give freer visa to marry their woman basacily making non Japan man easy think there is doublestander
No. Japanese men just don’t have any interest anymore because the government really overworked them and they are mostly depressed. The woman are overworked too and can’t easily marry anyone since the men either close themselves off (become hikimori), die from overwork, or just overwork a lot, get depressed and kill them selves, so they dont have partners most of the time

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Btw Some users here are right: they prefer the white Man over the African/black man. The kid will look more African then Asian. And they’ll have the “undesired” features (dark skin, no straight hair, no high bridge nose, huge lips, too curvy body and too tall).

Asian beauty standards are: having fair skin, long black straight hair, thin (really thin), small red lips and a small head.

its even worse if your dad is African AND Muslim (basically my dad).

I only (luckily) got a pass from my mom’s family since the genes didn’t dominate that much, I only am just a tad bit tanner
Hold up ur indhoyar?

Trending

Latest posts