Japan is issuing “Breeding Visas” to foreigners

Should Muslims try this? it could be our opportunity to spread Islam and Dawah? We could assimilate into their culture, convert their women before marrying them and set up religious organizations to spread the word of Allah. Always hunt for any opportunity given to you.

91DC8DAA-2103-4F03-9598-22E44F0DE793.jpeg.jpg

No this is a fact. Japan has very clearcut beauty standards and a blasian kid unfortunately would never fit into it. I've seen testimonials of blasians raised in Japan who were treated like foreigners and discriminated against.

Half whites on the other hand are given modelling and film contracts and overly represented in mainstream Japan. They are the standard as they don't need surgery or skin bleaching to achieve their look.
If Japanese do tht it is wrong ad racist
What I meant by my commentbis if Japan
Have preference for white man without hate

Alluring

Sayonara
What's going on with their men??? :faysalwtf:

View attachment 155248

"over 60 percent of Japanese men have self-identified as herbivore men "

Alluring

Sayonara
But why though, why don't they want a relationship :deadrose:
Japanese culture is all about being over-worked, working 100 hour shifts with a minimal alcohol break. That's why they have one of the largest suicide rates. Not to mention, how they consume so much that they lost their attraction to real women. Because they can just view it online.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
E
Should Muslims try this? it could be our opportunity to spread Islam and Dawah? We could assimilate into their culture, convert their women before marrying them and set up religious organizations to spread the word of Allah. Always hunt for any opportunity given to you.
Except their culture is based around Shinto which is simply put shirk and they do be living their pork I doubt much would budge and the government or the west would never let japan become even 5% muslim

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Oh the cuckery.

This is what the once proud Japan has come down to. The old emperor is turning in his grave.

Is this the same Japan that never was colonized but colonized most of east and southeast asia themselves? Is this the same Japan that fought to the bitter end in ww2? The same Japanese that once were considered to be the Germans of Asia?

Keo

VIP
I hope thirsty Madoow men don't think this applies to them.

They want WHITE men, so their children at least resemble Japanese people somewhat.
Yeah but then again the winner of Miss Universe Japan this year was a half madow half Japanese and the person that came second was also half madow half Japanese

Yeah but then again the winner of Miss Universe Japan this year was a half madow half Japanese and the person that came second was also half madow half Japanese

That's just some propaganda, even the half Japanese tennis player girl has had issues and she's a world champion.

Keo

VIP
That's just some propaganda, even the half Japanese tennis player girl has had issues and she's a world champion.
Of course there will be issues. There was issues when the first half madow half Japanese girl and the first non full Japanese to win Miss Universe Japan won back in 2015 and now it happened again. Who knows what this means for Japan. Is this a sign that Japan will be more accepting of those from multicultural backgrounds? Is Japan moving towards a more racially diverse society?

Keo

VIP
No this is a fact. Japan has very clearcut beauty standards and a blasian kid unfortunately would never fit into it. I've seen testimonials of blasians raised in Japan who were treated like foreigners and discriminated against.

Half whites on the other hand are given modelling and film contracts and overly represented in mainstream Japan. They are the standard as they don't need surgery or skin bleaching to achieve their look.
I don't know how true that is considering there are some successful blasian models in Japan and South Korea. One notable one is Han Hyun-min who is a blasian model in South Korea.

I don't know how true that is considering there are successful blasian models in Japan and South Korea. One notable one is Han Hyun-min who is a blasian model in
Korea.

Its tokenism. Their will ofc be people that break the barrier but compared to their half white counterparts the difference in treatment is stark.