Janan arrives in Beledxaawo

Now you are getting to the gist of your issue, I am glad you stopped that emotional talk, neither Shakir nor Roobow were elected officials like Janan, but like they were offered a chance so is Janan offered chance, do you want me to provide evidence of the efforts the FGS spend on bringing them onboard and being inclusive with them, until they accept UAE money and tried to prevent birth of GM and SWS.
What do you think is going to happen the next four years of farmaajo term do you think big changes are going to be happening

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
What do you think is going to happen the next four years of farmaajo term do you think big changes are going to be happening
Right now the biggest move is to get more democratic election, next for years one goal is to get full control of territorial waters and extra FGS income through taxes, leases etc just like the aviation acquisition last term.

reer

VIP
Now you are getting to the gist of your issue, I am glad you stopped that emotional talk, neither Shakir nor Roobow were elected officials like Janan, but like they were offered a chance so is Janan offered chance, do you want me to provide evidence of the efforts the FGS spend on bringing them onboard and being inclusive with them, until they accept UAE money and tried to prevent birth of GM and SWS.
janan is a marehan violent towards us. he is not even like cabaas who was violent towards other clans. marehan will never move forward with the likes of janan taas igama dhaadhicinkartid. at best its temporary agreement and farmajo re election before tuugo do tuugo things.
you dont see that because you are caught up in farmajo fever.

Right now the biggest move is to get more democratic election, next for years one goal is to get full control of territorial waters and extra FGS income through taxes, leases etc just like the aviation acquisition last term.
If you noticed al shabaab has become terrible weakened to the point they canr do any attacks what do yoy see in the future for those bums

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
janan is a marehan violent towards us. he is not even like cabaas who was violent towards other clans. marehan will never forward with the likes of janan taas igama dhaadhicinkartid. at best its temporary agreement and farmajo re election before tuugo do tuugo things.
Short term win, long term loss. This arrangement must be short term.Anything longer, and its our head and our loss. Janan is a undesired character, but a temporary leave or reprival shall do no harm, especially on a leash. But, another "escape" or a repeat of Beledxawo, then their will be many heads on a pole. The people need compensation for his rhetoric. Never again, will it be our head for this tuug. The man in Villa Somalia don't see the things on the floor. The Xaaq of the 17 deaths, what does this mean to them, their deaths was just for the sake of "unity of the beesha"

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
janan is a marehan violent towards us. he is not even like cabaas who was violent towards other clans. marehan will never move forward with the likes of janan taas igama dhaadhicinkartid. at best its temporary agreement and farmajo re election before tuugo do tuugo things.
Janan will stay as long as he serves our interest akhi, Farmaajo no Farmaajo, you are obsessed with linking small fries like Janan to Farmaajo wax maka war haysid, link Farmaajo to Janan's boss's baby father Uhuru at least, not Janan or Madoobe.

I have Gedo unity fever haters gon hate :russ:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Short term win, long term loss. This arrangement must be short term.Anything longer, and its our head and our loss. Janan is a undesired character, but a temporary leave or reprival shall do no harm, especially on a leash. But, another "escape" or a repeat of Beledxawo, then their will be many heads on a pole. The people need compensation for his rhetoric. Never again, will it be our head for this tuug. The man in Villa Somalia don't see the things on the floor. The Xaaq of the 17 deaths, what does this mean to them, their deaths was just for the sake of "unity of the beesha"
You are still stuck on emotion triggers as if you are more for tolka than me, this puts me in a position where I am going to question your grass root involvement, at least @reer distanced himself from such narrative and stuck with the main opposition narrative of niman isku hayb baa heshiiyay oo mahan guul somaliyeed, I can debate that, but with emotion triggers I have to rebuke you and put you in your place mahan ? I have to challenge you under code of conduct, not because Farmaajo means anything to me but Ugaaska Beesha Sade baan ahay on Somspot, and what you are saying I condemn ! Caanjeex the Rer Xassan governor of Gedo condemns, Beledxawo DC condemns, Tolka 99% condemns, you are cautioned @Calaf

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If you noticed al shabaab has become terrible weakened to the point they canr do any attacks what do yoy see in the future for those bums
As long as Somalis continue to unite village by village, town by town, district by district and region by region, Alshabab will have no breathing room. Gedo is officially the only region that will soon fully free from alshabab all districts and under one administration, even more so than Benadir.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Calaf I have to openly condemn you and separate myself from you and question you, because unlike @reer you attached yourself and push to the forefront an internal confidential debate(WTF do you mean Farmaajo's tol were not killed by Janan when an entire Rer Siyaad family was killed and I paid from my own pocket to easy their pain I am also not tol, is this division talk), you take lightly a debate that is about lives, arguing from a point of deaths, while I expressed clearly multiple times I am arguing from a point of lives saved, this is completely separate from the politics argued by @reer in his Reer miyi Kacaanist fashion.

I never do this lightly walahi bilahi on my name I am questioning who you are, and would do the same to anyone arguing from an emotion about loss of lives with no consideration of saving of lives, with no care for covid-19 epidemic, famine and terrorist threat or the unity of Gedo, this is clearly in direct conflict with NGM.

@Calaf I have to openly condemn you and separate myself from you and question you, because unlike @reer you attached yourself and push to the forefront an internal confidential debate(WTF do you mean Farmaajo's tol were not killed by Janan when an entire Rer Siyaad family was killed and I paid from my own pocket to easy their pain I am also not tol, is this division talk), you take lightly a debate that is about lives, arguing from a point of deaths, while I expressed clearly multiple times I am arguing from a point of lives saved, this is completely separate from the politics argued by @reer in his Reer miyi Kacaanist fashion.

I never do this lightly walahi bilahi on my name I am questioning who you are, and would do the same to anyone arguing from an emotion about loss of lives with no consideration of saving of lives, with no care for covid-19 epidemic, famine and terrorist threat or the unity of Gedo, this is clearly in direct conflict with NGM.
Do you think oil going make huge impact on Somalia

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Do you think oil going make huge impact on Somalia
No not in the short term, but Somalia does not need oil for the short term, other avenues that are both faster and infinite as long as the world is the way it is, they are the priority, oil and gas exploring gets a lump sum and that's it until extraction can be achieved down the line which comes with its own issues before it is profitable. Somalia has a small population for its land mass and its readily available resource are more than enough, lack of capacity and unity has made us this way, but we recovered from a failed state to a fragile state and we are heading towards a stable state once we utilize human capital more, I appreciate your questioning but I don't think this is the topic for it, we can always pick up from where we left in any other thread.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali ibnu yahud 🤣🤣🤣 muse suldan in Minneapolis Minnesota speaking for gedo 😂🤣 4 million dollar bu gedo u so diciye.
That is a true ina Boqor right there waryaa do not call him a cheap raciyad, Somalis know this unity is saving lives, everyone supports this and see this as guusha Somalia, saving the lives of drought affected victims, yacni I am not making this up I was the only MX member to make a thread about ways to support the famine victims and was torn to shreds in FKD but I don't care walahi umad somaliyed oo islam ah I gave them a voice, like Dabcasar and I believe Somalispot is Somali right:p

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You are still stuck on emotion triggers as if you are more for tolka than me, this puts me in a position where I am going to question your grass root involvement, at least @reer distanced himself from such narrative and stuck with the main opposition narrative of niman isku hayb baa heshiiyay oo mahan guul somaliyeed, I can debate that, but with emotion triggers I have to rebuke you and put you in your place mahan ? I have to challenge you under code of conduct, not because Farmaajo means anything to me but Ugaaska Beesha Sade baan ahay on Somspot, and what you are saying I condemn ! Caanjeex the Rer Xassan governor of Gedo condemns, Beledxawo DC condemns, Tolka 99% condemns, you are cautioned @Calaf
Call it emotion or not, it comes from a dark place. Your letting Janan go off the hook over qabil. He is a traitor, killed for Madoobe. After the political stunts, he jumped ship. f*ck that, he can jump ship for all I care. It won't return the dead will it? Madoobe goons in Kismayo making you fear for your own life and business, and your OWN CLANSMEN, literally from your own qabil, causing havoc in your own city. For who? For what? Its morally and religiously wrong. Seeing Janan getting away scot free questions the intention behind it. Wallahi I did not want to go along this route in front of shisheyes, but make it clear. Is it truly for unity? Is it your OWN family member that died during Janan antics in Beledxawo. Ma ehelkaaga soke ayaa madaafiic loogu garaacayaa bidix ama midig. Rasaas lagu furay baabuurta. Are we going to forget his stunts even before the Beledxawo incident. Who allowed him to escape the first time?

Lets just leave it at that. I hate to allow shisheyes to get involved. Farmajo sits safe and warm in Xamar, Janan sleeps and awakes wherever he wants, Madoobe is tucked into bed in Kismayo, but it is on my, our, head that we suffer if any of them wakes up in the wrong side of bed. Its a short term "win", but your VERY mistaken if you think it will be forgiven. Your worried about saving lives from within ourselves. The point of death and the pain caused by Janan is more closer to me then the hypothetical case of "if what".

Covid-19. famine, terrorist threat and attacks, the whole unity, again, comes from our pockets, on our heads at our expense.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Call it emotion or not, it comes from a dark place. Your letting Janan go off the hook over qabil. He is a traitor, killed for Madoobe. After the political stunts, he jumped ship. f*ck that, he can jump ship for all I care. It won't return the dead will it? Madoobe goons in Kismayo making you fear for your own life and business, and your OWN CLANSMEN, literally from your own qabil, causing havoc in your own city. For who? For what? Its morally and religiously wrong. Seeing Janan getting away scot free questions the intention behind it. Wallahi I did not want to go along this route in front of shisheyes, but make it clear. Is it truly for unity? Is it your OWN family member that died during Janan antics in Beledxawo. Ma ehelkaaga soke ayaa madaafiic loogu garaacayaa bidix ama midig. Rasaas lagu furay baabuurta. Are we going to forget his stunts even before the Beledxawo incident. Who allowed him to escape the first time?

Lets just leave it at that. I hate to allow shisheyes to get involved. Farmajo sits safe and warm in Xamar, Janan sleeps and awakes wherever he wants, Madoobe is tucked into bed in Kismayo, but it is on my, our, head that we suffer if any of them wakes up in the wrong side of bed. Its a short term "win", but your VERY mistaken if you think it will be forgiven. Your worried about saving lives from within ourselves. The point of death and the pain caused by Janan is more closer to me then the hypothetical case of "if what".

Covid-19. famine, terrorist threat and attacks, the whole unity, again, comes from our pockets, on our heads at our expense.
Again I repeat I am not going to reply to this emotional CALAACAL in public, everyone has lost relatives immediate relatives in Jubaland, be it genocide in Kismaayo or shellings in Beledxaawo or proxy war in Liban, Doollo and Qoraxeey for the past 10 years, that is MX for you, and I am MX so you go figure, the man you are dissing Farmaajo is also MX, and yes he has too walahi si daacad ah baan kula hadlaya. end ! continue to bring internal affairs to public and you are shooting yourself in the foot with your division talk.

Teeda kale, there is no "what ifs about Janan" the man you are making into a independent kingpin while completely ignoring Madoobe, as I said your argument loses all validity the moment you did not speak up about Farmaajo recognizing Madoobe's presidency of Jubaland, a so called real "special treatment", no comment on the temporary niicniic that is not the discussion here mate. But the discussion here is Janan a Jubaland officially fully and undoubtedly backed by Kenya through proxy surrendering himself is not saving lives ? ARE YOU FOKCING KIDDING ME ?

Bye mate bye

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Again I repeat I am not going to reply to this emotional CALAACAL in public, everyone has lost relatives immediate relatives in Jubaland, bet it genocide in Kismaayo or shellings in Beledxaawo or proxy war in Liban, Doollo and Qoraxeey for the past 10 years, that is MX for you, and I am MX so you go figure, the man you are dissing Farmaajo is also MX, and yes he has too walahi si daacad ah baan kula hadlaya. end ! continue to bring internal affairs to public and you are shooting yourself in the foot with your division talk.

Teeda kale, there is no "what ifs about Janan" the man you are making into a kingpin while completely ignoring Madoobe, as I said your argument loses all validity the moment you did not speak up about Farmaajo recognizing Madoobe's presidency of Jubaland, a so called real "special treatment", no comment on the temporary niicniic that is not the discussion here mate. But the discussion here is Janan a Jubaland officially fully and undoubtedly backed by Kenya through proxy surrendering himself is not saving lives ? ARE YOU FOKCING KIDDING ME ?

Bye mate bye
We can go backwards and forwards all day long. Khalas, leaving it on that point, Short term "win", time will tell if your right. He lives to see another day. The long term repercussion is a issue that shall be dealt with once that bridge is crossed.

reer

VIP
We can go backwards and forwards all day long. Khalas, leaving it on that point, Short term "win", time will tell if your right. He lives to see another day. The long term repercussion is a issue that shall be dealt with once that bridge is crossed.
if farmajo is not re elected this is horrible. i dont want all our eggs in farmajo's basket.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Akhi I expressed clearly I have no wish to go back and forth with you on this matter as I am completely against the anti-sadetist narrative your argument supports, I have already established from which angle you are arguing primarily and how it's definitely divisive and private and supportive of people like Mahad Salaad. I have established how your attachment to this argument rings bells of alarm as apposed to ina adeerkay @reer who respected the emotion talk was uncalled for and made it politics only cost benefit analysis as well as general outlook.

But one thing I cannot deny you, waxaa tidhi khalas, and this I respect you a great deal for so lets leave it there.

Akhi I expressed clearly I have no wish to go back and forth with you on this matter as I am completely against the anti-sadetist narrative your argument supports, I have already established from which angle you are arguing primarily and how is definitely divisive and private and supportive of people like Mahad Salaad. I have established how your attachment to this argument rings bells of alarm as apposed to ina adeerkay @reer who respected the emotion talk was uncalled for and made it politics only cost benefit analysis as well as general outlook.

But one thing I cannot deny you, waxaa tidhi khalas, and this I respect you a great deal for so lets leave it there.
Calaf generally has some weird views. I've noticed that about him. He also lacks some knowledge. He is not used to political talk. Don't give him the knowledge, let him find it out himself. For example, no one should know what sub-clan the dead family aun are or what sub-clan the police officer is. It shouldn't matter. At this point, it's good to be careful.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Calaf generally has some weird views. I've noticed that about him. He also lacks some knowledge. He is not used to political talk. Don't give him the knowledge, let him find it out himself. For example, no one should know what sub-clan the dead family aun are or what sub-clan the police officer is. It shouldn't matter. At this point, it's good to be careful.
Thats Easter eggs I am willing to drop for people like him ina adeer, I am not against him, but he attached himself to a deeply sensitive matter, yet he seems oblivious about the matter I pointed out to you, yes we are MX but we dhaqan, we have structure, albeit restructuring, I found his position absurd and the fact he made it a matter of principle even more absurd. Obviously time will tell but its always obvious to me when I pay more attention to someone.

Trending