Janan arrives in Beledxaawo

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

giphy.gif

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
MX iyo wadaninimo talow maxaa kala heysta. War dantiina ka fikira. Somalia ma adiga kaligaa baa dagan? Janan surrendering and abandoning MADOOBE is a BIG win. I lost my 1st cousin with that little stunt they pulled last time. But I'm not emotional I see the bigger picture. Nagala taga calacalka. When you hear words being exchanged by the same folks who envy you they dont care whether you're wadani or not. Mareexan first, GEDO is finally united. We're headed to Afmadow next, who goin stop us? :what:
Cadowga hala buufiyo ina adeer sometimes you are extreme but walahi waxa tahay geesi heygsan sidaas baana kugu jecelahay ragi Garbaharey Siyaad dowlo, we need to think decades ahead not about freaking low level calaacal that even cadowga is supporting, hamigeen waa inuu intaas ka weynaada.:salute:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
u only exposed yourself. kulahaa farmaajo marehan buu heshiisiiyay.
nigga that aint his job. he got a country to run, not fixing his clan issues.

anyways, now that you're united, it'll help the pro farmaajo ogs jump ship like those stubborn fuckers needed a reason to begin with.:dabcasar:
I thought he was Madaxweyne hore and now all of a sudden you and all his haters are saying he has a country to run MAKE UP YOUR MIND MUNAFIQ !!!

Farmaajo is his dads nickname Abdullahi Farmaajo, his now from this historic day onwards is Nabadoon Mohamed Mideeye

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf you seem to be the only one against this, walahi MX waxaa ku nacay jiljileeca iyo daacada fake ah, war don't worry codowka maanta si xun ayuu u jabay guusha is coming home dheh

Its Internal beefing, but f*ck Janan x10. Are we forgetting his antics. You don't let a traitor back into your circle in politics. Farmajo let him go, and again forgave him. Its not his tol facing the brunt of Janan antics. Its not his tol getting shot or something occuring to them in daylight in Kismayo. Janan is a traitor, used by Madoobe and now Farmajo.

reer

VIP
Its Internal beefing, but f*ck Janan x10. Are we forgetting his antics. You don't let a traitor back into your circle in politics. Farmajo let him go, and again forgave him. Its not his tol facing the brunt of Janan antics.
if you forgive janan then you forgive ina sayid and fartaag or you are a hypocrite.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Its Internal beefing, but f*ck Janan x10. Are we forgetting his antics. You don't let a traitor back into your circle in politics. Farmajo let him go, and again forgave him. Its not his tol facing the brunt of Janan antics. Its not his tol getting shot or something occuring to them in daylight in Kismayo. Janan is a traitor, used by Madoobe and now Farmajo.
Farmaajo has not lifted a finger towards Madoobe as he murders and genocides people in Kismaayo including my own family members nacalaa, how he treats Madoobe I am not happy with, but the hypocrisy of focusing on Janan is beyond me, Janan is nothing compared to Madoobe, at least be consistent, had you been anti-Farmaajo from the moment he recognized Madoobe admin then what you are saying right now would have made sense.

But it appears to me now where your position is, if you thought I care about Presidency for Beesha or Farmaajo walahi you are wrong, I care about Gedo and the backbone of Jubaland, I look at the big picture and deep state, unity is a must regardless of price. I want a real future for generations to come not revenge, its not about the dead but the living and the kids growing up, hamigaagu ma beledxawo buu aha mise turning a small port town into Hargaisa or Mogadishu competitor as it was before.

Then again we are not all made from same cloth, nin xil qaaday eed qaadye, if you thought Farmaajo was your Hiiraale then you thought wrong saxib, he is not some backwater hogoomiye kooxeed, but President of Somalia for crying out loud, and uniting Gedo will go into his record as a success !

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I think you're missing the bigger picture here ina adeer. Janan has a lot of support under his belt. Ahmed Madoobe isnt just losing an individual hes losing an entire platform politically and militarily speaking. Thousands of troops have already deflected and joined the FGS. What can Madoobe do? Is he gonna name a new MX wasiir that will continue Janans legacy? I don't think so. No one has the kinda political influence Janan has in Gedo. This is a beautiful L and beyond that you've got General Cabass who's always on board and coming through as a package deal.

A unified Gedo state means we can can liberate the Jubbas and establish a new Jubaland for the Somali people.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
if you forgive janan then you forgive ina sayid and fartaag or you are a hypocrite.
I have said this ages ago, Janan and Ina Sayid are not on the same boat as one time use politicians like Fartaag.

Who is worse the guy who has an army killing you or the guy who cosigns your killing without an army or anything of significance, at least the guy with the army if he decides what he is doing is wrong, you have an assets, the cosigning guy has as much blood on his hands as the guy with the army, but is completely and utterly useless in every capacity, not useful heer maamul gobaleed and certainly not useful heer federal, Fartaag is literally scoffed at in Mogadishu as a half Madow midgaan should be, his own brother does this waa completely worthtless

I might be biased towards Janan because I have always supported him prior to Macalimu, I know his achievements in Doollow, Beledxawo and Daawo area, and lets be frank it is completely insane to a paper pushing murderer like Fartaag, this guy was fighting wrongly for his own agenda a mini-Daawo empire, what was Fartaag doing beyond being who can be the best slave of Madoobe and being bossed around by kid Firimbi and embarrasing tolka on a national scale, he is the worst of the worst, way worse than Janan who is culpable for things we will resolve but also an asset, and worse than Sayidka, taas meel ku qoro kacaanist boy.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Hopefully Gedo can get development , that place looks so underdeveloped.
Most of the people there are xoola dhaqato except for Beledxawo which is the second largest city in Jubaland, government after government has ignored Gedo since independence, dare I say colonial period had more involvement in Gedo than even the Kacaan with unfulfilled promises of Bardheere Dam and no roads, even Farmaajo only paid attention there for the last 2 years, but Alhamdulilah the region is Barwaaqo 2 international borders, 2 rivers, oil, gas and endless resources, which is why Kenya is hell bent on destroying it.

reer

VIP
I have said this ages ago, Janan and Ina Sayid are not on the same boat as one time use politicians like Fartaag.

Who is worse the guy who has an army killing you or the guy who cosigns your killing without an army or anything of significance, at least the guy with the army if he decides what he is doing is wrong, you have an assets, the cosigning guy has as much blood on his hands as the guy with the army, but is completely and utterly useless in every capacity, not useful heer maamul gobaleed and certainly not useful heer federal, Fartaag is literally scoffed at in Mogadishu as a half Madow midgaan should be, his own brother does this waa completely worthtless

I might be biased towards Janan because I have always supported him prior to Macalimu, I know his achievements in Doollow, Beledxawo and Daawo area, and lets be frank it is completely insane to a paper pushing murderer like Fartaag, this guy was fighting wrongly for his own agenda a mini-Daawo empire, what was Fartaag doing beyond being who can be the best slave of Madoobe and being bossed around by kid Firimbi and embarrasing tolka on a national scale, he is the worst of the worst, way worse than Janan who is culpable for things we will resolve but also an asset, and worse than Sayidka, taas meel ku qoro kacaanist boy.
tldr; qofkasta waa la cafinkaraa if they be n&n. and if you refuse to forgive treason againt beesha you are kacaanist.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
tldr; qofkasta waa la cafinkaraa if they be n&n. and if you refuse to forgive treason againt beesha youe are kacaanist.
You are against consolidating Gedo region effective from today, and establishing real unity for the first time in 30 years, bringing onboard JL defense minister leaving Madoobe isolated leading up to JL presidential election because you are Kacaanist.

Why ? because you want Subclan to be punished, executing recognized officials while saying "treason against Beesha" break us into divided pieces, and then say "qabiilka wuu xunyahay" I know you kacaanist, but I will leave it there because I know there exist real grievances, I have supported out of my pocket an entire family who was devastated by Kenyan shelling in Beledxawo, Janan victims were taken well of I assure you that, however they will probably never forgive him, but Tolka welcome him 100% majority rules minority's rights saxib meel fadhiiso and stop bringing up confidential stuff thats shit is internal, all you are doing is giving credene to cadow shisheeye.

Politics is cold as ice and not for the faint hearted, emotional games is for the women, rag caqli leh, hami leh ma tihid, laakin adiga yaa tahay horta.

You are against consolidating Gedo region effective from today, and establishing real unity for the first time in 30 years, bringing onboard JL defense minister leaving Madoobe isolated leading up to JL presidential election because you are Kacaanist.

Why ? because you want Subclan to be punished, executing recognized officials while saying "treason against Beesha" break us into divided pieces, and then say "qabiilka wuu xunyahay" I know you kacaanist, but I will leave it there because I know there exist real grievances, I have supported out of my pocket an entire family who was devastated by Kenyan shelling in Beledxawo, Janan victims were taken well of I assure you that, however they will probably never forgive him, but Tolka welcome him 100% majority rules minority's rights saxib meel fadhiiso and stop bringing up confidential stuff thats shit is internal, all you are doing is giving credene to cadow shisheeye.

Politics is cold as ice and not for the faint hearted, emotional games is for the women, rag caqli leh, hami leh ma tihid, laakin adiga yaa tahay horta.
Why do you think farmaajo been taking w after w do toy think these dudes are stupid compared to him and do you think his silence helps him more

reer

VIP

you are talking alot while saying little. if he is treated differently to robow or even shakir then it is very wrong.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Why do you think farmaajo been taking w after w do toy think these dudes are stupid compared to him and do you think his silence helps him more
I would say Farmaajo would be stupid to underestimate his opposition and enemies, but his problem is not underestimating them rather he overestimates them, he is directly the opposite of Siad Barre(aun), he plays 3D politics, traps that haven't even activated yet have been laid, he appears soft because its all strategy and political maneuvering not brute force, have you not noticed opposition to him is minimal and he leaves them disorientated when ever they cook up something new, Farmaajo will only leave through the ballot box or when the constitution forces him to leave after his second term.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Farmaajo has not lifted a finger towards Madoobe as he murders and genocides people in Kismaayo including my own family members nacalaa, how he treats Madoobe I am not happy with, but the hypocrisy of focusing on Janan is beyond me, Janan is nothing compared to Madoobe, at least be consistent, had you been anti-Farmaajo from the moment he recognized Madoobe admin then what you are saying right now would have made sense.

But it appears to me now where your position is, if you thought I care about Presidency for Beesha or Farmaajo walahi you are wrong, I care about Gedo and the backbone of Jubaland, I look at the big picture and deep state, unity is a must regardless of price. I want a real future for generations to come not revenge, its not about the dead but the living and the kids growing up, hamigaagu ma beledxawo buu aha mise turning a small port town into Hargaisa or Mogadishu competitor as it was before.

Then again we are not all made from same cloth, nin xil qaaday eed qaadye, if you thought Farmaajo was your Hiiraale then you thought wrong saxib, he is not some backwater hogoomiye kooxeed, but President of Somalia for crying out loud, and uniting Gedo will go into his record as a success !
Hadaad rabto runta cad, Farmaajo wuxuu leeyahay danihiisa oo kaliya qalbigiisa. I wouldn't go into depth in front of shisheyes, but last time, his antics nipped us in the bud. Where was this energy in 2012 or 2016. Hiiraale is more of a man then Farmajo and most certainly Janan. Your looking at the big picture whilst I look for the future. Once Farmajo uses him and discards him, what will happen. Or when Farmajo leaves, what will happen. The tyranny of Janan will be forgiven. What is their to say that this is a plan by Madoobe. Janan is a traitor, it is OUR tribesmen bearing the brunt of his flipfloping, whether in Xamar, Kismayo or Gedo. What occurs in Kismayo is on Madoobe's head, but being attacked by Janan for a man who has no control over Gedo, is unacceptable.

Short term win, long term loss. My position is for my people, I don't care if Farmajo or Hassan Shiekh is in power, or who is in government, as long as it benefits my tol, my people and the nation, in that order.Hassan Shiekh was a example at the beginning, from 2012 to 2015, but now isn't. Farmajo led to that, and Farmajo should have upsurped him, but not at the cost of our heads for unity. I want development. Gedo could be the powerhouse of Jubbaland and even Somalia. A dam, fertilise land, the economic development and potential is insane for Gedo. We have the smartest kids in the whole of Federal Exam. Top 100, and you would see kids from Caabduwaq or Gedo pop up more then others. Again, we can develop Gedo, but unity and justice is needed, but not at our human expense.

I think you're missing the bigger picture here ina adeer. Janan has a lot of support under his belt. Ahmed Madoobe isnt just losing an individual hes losing an entire platform politically and militarily speaking. Thousands of troops have already deflected and join the FGS. What can Madoobe do? Is he gonna name a new MX wasiir that gonna continue the legacy? I don't think so. No one has the kinda political influence Janan has in Gedo. This is a beautiful L and beyond that you've got General Cabass who's always on board and coming through as a package deal.

A unified Gedo state means we can can liberate the Jubbas and establish a new Jubaland for the Somali people.
This "win" is short term. What Janan done is unforgiveable. 17 people died due to his antics, and others injured. But yet, we welcome him to the same place. Miskeenimo is what Farmajo lived through and worked for him, but it shall never work on us. Abdirashid Janan, for now is a useful puppet, but for how long will he be of use. Look at the future, Madoobe would come and go, Farmajo has one more term left if he gets the bag. Once we reached our goal, Janan cannot be forgiven. He should be prosecuted after being discarded. Any killer needs to be dealt with. Traitor too.

Hadaad rabto runta cad, Farmaajo wuxuu leeyahay danihiisa oo kaliya qalbigiisa. I wouldn't go into depth in front of shisheyes, but last time, his antics nipped us in the bud. Where was this energy in 2012 or 2016. Hiiraale is more of a man then Farmajo and most certainly Janan. Your looking at the big picture whilst I look for the future. Once Farmajo uses him and discards him, what will happen. Or when Farmajo leaves, what will happen. The tyranny of Janan will be forgiven. What is their to say that this is a plan by Madoobe. Janan is a traitor, it is OUR tribesmen bearing the brunt of his flipfloping, whether in Xamar, Kismayo or Gedo. What occurs in Kismayo is on Madoobe's head, but being attacked by Janan for a man who has no control over Gedo, is unacceptable.

Short term win, long term loss. My position is for my people, I don't care if Farmajo or Hassan Shiekh is in power, or who is in government, as long as it benefits my tol, my people and the nation, in that order.Hassan Shiekh was a example at the beginning, from 2012 to 2015, but now isn't. Farmajo led to that, and Farmajo should have upsurped him, but not at the cost of our heads for unity. I want development. Gedo could be the powerhouse of Jubbaland and even Somalia. A dam, fertilise land, the economic development and potential is insane for Gedo. We have the smartest kids in the whole of Federal Exam. Top 100, and you would see kids from Caabduwaq or Gedo pop up more then others. Again, we can develop Gedo, but unity and justice is needed, but not at our human expense.

This "win" is short term. What Janan done is unforgiveable. 17 people died due to his antics, and others injured. But yet, we welcome him to the same place. Miskeenimo is what Farmajo lived through and worked for him, but it shall never work on us. Abdirashid Janan, for now is a useful puppet, but for how long will he be of use. Look at the future, Madoobe would come and go, Farmajo has one more term left if he gets the bag. Once we reached our goal, Janan cannot be forgiven. He should be prosecuted after being discarded. Any killer needs to be dealt with. Traitor too.
True once we have successfully utilised him a bullet in the head should await him

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
you are talking alot while saying little. if he is treated differently to robow or even shakir then it is very wrong.
Now you are getting to the gist of your issue, I am glad you stopped that emotional talk, neither Shakir nor Roobow were elected officials like Janan, but like they were offered a chance so is Janan offered chance, do you want me to provide evidence of the efforts the FGS spend on bringing them onboard and being inclusive with them, until they accept UAE money and tried to prevent birth of GM and SWS.

Trending