DEVELOPING NEWS Janan arrives in Beledxaawo

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
UPDATE:

While all of this is happening Ahmed Madoobe is being kept on house arrest by Beesha Calaamka in Mogadishu. Dont let the fake smiles fool you, they just lost their entire defense minister alongside thousamds of troops and artillery :snoop:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
travesty and tragic day. curse farmajo.
Janan was a product being used. They were here cheering for him when he was taking direct orders from Madoobe. Practically celebrating every incident that occurred. Yes Janan is a rogue minister but remember it wasn't just him. Balad Xaawo was constantly attacked under Ahmed Madoobe command. But Farmaajo came thru and broke his biggest asset. Wasir Janan will later be used against him and will serve as a tool in luring in other rivals who may have not surrendered otherwise :salute:

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Janan was a product being used. They were here cheering for him when he was taking direct orders from Madoobe. Practically celebrating every incident that occurred. Yes Janan is a rogue minister but remember it wasn't just him. Balad Xaawo was constantly attacked under Ahmed Madoobe command. But Farmaajo came thru and broke his biggest assest. Wasir Janan will later be used against him and will serve as a tool in luring in other rivals who may have not surrendered otherwise :salute:
Janan is an asset why ? because he is xubno kamid ah JL, he will be used for many things that I won't share here in return for reduced sentence, horta gacanta ha inoo so galo lol, these people out for his blood need to chill out, go for Madoobes blood instead Janans boss. I see alot of people confused and divided, when it should be the enemy that should be this way. Who is spreading this independent thought process is no other than kacaanist @reer

Janan is an asset why ? because he is xubno kamid ah JL, he will be used for many things that I won't share here in return for reduced sentence, horta gacanta ha inoo so galo lol, these people out for his blood need to chill out, go for Madoobes blood instead Janans boss. I see alot of people confused and divided, when it should be the enemy that should be this way. Who is spreading this independent thought process is no other than kacaanist @reer
Janan shouldn't be given any special treatment because of his clan. What he can do we will discuss later. To first arrest him. That's the beginning.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Janan shouldn't be given any special treatment because of his clan. What he can do we will discuss later. That's the beginning.
Your criticism of Dowlada is unfounded first of all it is your uncle Caanjeex who is arbitrating talks between JL defense minister Janan and FGS, remember that, it is not directly between FGS and Janan.

Second of all this narrative of special treatment is a anti-Mareexaan narrative fix up akhi what the hell is wrong with you guys.

The real special treatment is Janan's boss wining and dining in Xamar ? or remember Ogaden crowning itself JL president and FGS recognizing it, that is the real SPECIAL TREATMENT, not Janan returning to his wife and kids and people, with invaluable asset to destroy the bigger cadow.

Janan should be executed. There is no other alternative in my opinion. People are talking about qabil. What about the innocent people who died because of him are they not mx?

Your criticism of Dowlada is unfounded first of all it is your uncle Caanjeex who is arbitrating talks between JL defense minister Janan and FGS, remember that, it is not directly between FGS and Janan.

Second of all this narrative of special treatment is a anti-Mareexaan narrative fix up akhi what the hell is wrong with you guys.

The real special treatment is Janan's boss wining and dining in Xamar ? or remember Ogaden crowning itself JL president and FGS recognizing it, that is the real SPECIAL TREATMENT, not Janan returning to his wife and kids and people, with invaluable asset to destroy the bigger cadow.
Let's see how things unfold. I trust Farmaajo to do the right thing.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Let's see how things unfold. I trust Farmaajo to do the right thing.
By vitue of recognizing Madoobe, Farmaajo recognized Janan, and now Janan the wasiir of Madoobes admin wants to open talks with Farmaajo, and Farmaajo welcomes it, no hypocrisy no special treatment.

special treatment is when you treat Madoobe different way to Janan, it is just anti-sadetism at its finest. LOL

As for Madoobes/Janans crimes, do not let your emotions be used against you.

reer

VIP
anything less than execution farmajo should be dragged out of villa ugandishu.

By vitue of recognizing Madoobe, Farmaajo recognized Janan, and now Janan the wasiir of Madoobes admin wants to open talks with Farmaajo, and Farmaajo welcomes it, no hypocrisy no special treatment.

special treatment is when you treat Madoobe different way to Janan, it is just anti-sadetism at its finest. LOL

As for Madoobes/Janans crimes, do not let your emotions be used against you.
Madoobe is shisheeye, what's worse than shisheeye is the internal traitor. Who allowed Madoobe to have this power over Gedo? Reer abdillah didn't march from afmadow and capture Gedo. I will be frankly honest, i'm too enraged at this dhabodhilif. I really despise him. This guy made us similar to ogaden during iley. All for some cheap change.

Madoobe is an interim president. There is no Jubbaland Security Minister. Especially anyone from Gedo. If farmaajo recognized madoobe, he wouldn't have kicked out the old guddomiye and the rest. Janan now surrendered. He should be shipped to Mogadishu, placed under house arrest and any intelligence he has taken. This guy can never be used again.. He is done.

Trending

Latest posts