Janan arrives in Beledxaawo

reer

VIP
Calaf generally has some weird views. I've noticed that about him. He also lacks some knowledge. He is not used to political talk. Don't give him the knowledge, let him find it out himself. For example, no one should know what sub-clan the dead family aun are or what sub-clan the police officer is. It shouldn't matter. At this point, it's good to be careful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Waaqmasho notice this, its an argument from a point of MX interest, he also argues from a point Kacaanist Nationalist way, so he is contradicting himself at one point telling us "it looks bad MX heshiiye, waxaasi dowladnimo mahan" easily debunked, or "ninkaan isku halayn malaha" debunked because anagu doqomo naga dhigayaa. Either way it is not emotion driven utilizing the death and telling us we don't care, taasi waa gaf cad. the problem with @Calaf is he is doing just that, and sticking to it hard ma garatay.

what was the first thing I said with my bias towards Janan pre-war, I said unofficial arrest, stop showing weakness to cadow cad oo ku hortaagan, who the fk send Janan, asaga weli ku hortaagan and you already breaking apart taasi waa ayaan daro.

reer

VIP
@Waaqmasho notice this, its an argument from a point of MX interest, he also argues from a point Kacaanist Nationalist way, so he is contradicting himself at one point telling us "it looks bad MX heshiiye, waxaasi dowladnimo mahan" easily debunked, or "ninkaan isku halayn malaha" debunked because anagu doqomo naga dhigayaa. Either way it is not emotion driven utilizing the death and telling us we don't care, taasi waa gaf cad. the problem with @Calaf is he is doing just that, and sticking to it hard ma garatay.

what was the first thing I said with my bias towards Janan pre-war, I said unofficial arrest, stop showing weakness to cadow cad oo ku hortaagan, who the fk send Janan, asaga weli ku hortaagan and you already breaking apart taasi waa ayaan daro.
n&n sheep baa tahay.

Farmaajo if he gives special treatment to the traitor, he should just quit somali politics. The best he should do for him is house arrest with wifi.

100% agree the GUY KILLED A FAMILY OF 5 CHILDREN WTF ARE WE DOING HERE ?

and if you free and let janan walk around what about Robow Markaas or is janan free just because he’s Marehan.

we know the madobe gang will “all of a sudden switch and call him a murderer” but N&N should be consistent and let him face justice.

Minimum put him on trail and house arrest like robow and the like.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
n&n sheep baa tahay.
Alshababs are the enemy of the state and comparing terrorist to Janan an official of a recognized state and ally of a foreign government Kenya, taasi waa maskax lix saac waloow ahow Fartaag oo kale oo shaatiga MX iska sido, hasayeeshe waxa la so shirtagday waa doqonimo, its like comparing PL defense minister to Roboow regardless of crimes or usefullness, I am talking about recognized status here.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
100% agree the GUY KILLED A FAMILY OF 5 CHILDREN WTF ARE WE DOING HERE ?

and if you free and let janan walk around what about Robow Markaas or is janan free just because he’s Marehan.

we know the madobe gang will “all of a sudden switch and call him a murderer” but N&N should be consistent and let him face justice.

Minimum put him on trail and house arrest like robow and the like.
This is a matter of consolidating and uniting Gedo region for the FGS, in the face of a triple emergency of Covid-19 epidemic, famine and a looming threat of terrorist Alshabab, you are simply going against the grain here my friend by echoing Nicolas Berlanga you will be embarassed as Norway was, Dubbe already responding to foreign interference in Somalia within seconds of Nicolas Berlanga extremely divisive and controversially timed remarks that only serve to counter Somali unity as he never spoke about Janan when he was opposed to the FGS and on the orders of Madoobe/Kenya attacking Beledxawo, crocodile tears are not welcome, interference in internal affairs of Somalia is not possible, this is not a failed state you are commenting on my friend.

This is a matter of consolidating and uniting Gedo region for the FGS, in the face of a triple emergency of Covid-19 epidemic, famine and a looming threat of terrorist Alshabab, you are simply going against the grain here my friend by echoing Nicolas Berlanga you will be embarassed as Norway was, Dubbe already responding to foreign interference in Somalia within seconds of Nicolas Berlanga extremely divisive and controversially timed remarks that only serve to counter Somali unity as he never spoke about Janan when he was opposed to the FGS and on the orders of Madoobe/Kenya attacking Beledxawo, crocodile tears are not welcome, interference in internal affairs of Somalia is not possible, this is not a failed state you are commenting on my friend.
Why do you think the eu is so silent and why do you think they've been losing power in horn at a rapid pace do you see there power dispaiting out of the horn

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Calaf generally has some weird views. I've noticed that about him. He also lacks some knowledge. He is not used to political talk. Don't give him the knowledge, let him find it out himself. For example, no one should know what sub-clan the dead family aun are or what sub-clan the police officer is. It shouldn't matter. At this point, it's good to be careful.
:ufdup: It isn't weird views, neither am I a novice in this game sxb, but stems from observations over the time. Its not online talk, but real situations. There is a reason why you would see me indifferent to Hassan Shiekh then to Farmajo or Hassan Ail Kheyre or have a different opinion then @Dalalos_ibn_Adali , as the famous quote of "Danta, Dalka iyo Dadka" comes into play. The knowledge you have is no different to what I have, but it is the way its interpreted.

Trending