Jamaican Somali family

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Mashallah refreshing to see a somali MAN with a pretty Jamaican but seriously her daughter's are beautiful especially the one on the right. Happy for them considering what they've been through

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
She is light skinned + thinner nose than your average Bantu hence why the kids can pass for a Somali.
ok and lol? Some Caribbean can be attractive especially those of mixed heritage I feel like that's the only time somali genes dominate which I dig tbh

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Rarely do Somali families support this, some do, but most dont. Its best to just marry your own to preserve your deen and dhaqan
some somali families accept when the male members marry out since the child take over the father heritage but oppose when it's the female.... and he did preserve his deen and daqaan since the woman is a practicing muslim the children is somali

Bohol

VIP
ok and lol? Some Caribbean can be attractive especially those of mixed heritage I feel like that's the only time somali genes dominate which I dig tbh

Of course she is mixed. A large amount of Caribbeans are even more mixed than their AA siblings.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Of course she is mixed. A large amount of Caribbeans are even more mixed than their AA siblings.
I've seen half somali half jamaican/AA and the child come out looking 100% somali it just depends which type you going for the mixed ones or the full blown Madow

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Mashallah, these kids have qabiil so therefor they are Somali, how do you about that @Knowles :mjpls:
and they look somali I think if somali guys intermarry with maadows they should go for the lightskin mixed ones since the child will look very somali that's the only time out genes dominate

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
some somali families accept when the male members marry out since the child take over the father heritage but oppose when it's the female.... and he did preserve his deen and daqaan since the woman is a practicing muslim the children is somali

Marrying an ajnabi when most struggle with basic Somali is the beginning of the end for your descendants. it could 20 maybe 40 or even 100 years. They will eventually be assimilated by either madows or cadaans or whoever they live amongst.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Marrying an ajnabi when most struggle with basic Somali is the beginning of the end for your descendants. it could 20 maybe 40 or even 100 years. They will eventually be assimilated by either madows or cadaans or whoever they live amongst.
but there are somali couples with children that don't know a lick of somali and marry out what's the difference honestly either way were doomed

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
and they look somali I think if somali guys intermarry with maadows they should go for the lightskin mixed ones since the child will look very somali that's the only time out genes dominate

I would not endorse it, but if we have to then we would have to mate with the best looking ones :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending