Jamaacatul DNA two Somalis took the Full Y-DNA for Haplogroup T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emperor of Somalia and Merca

Here is a screen capture. I deleted only My name for privacy reasons.

upload_2018-1-19_17-25-35.png

161 not 169 as I said earlier.

Last edited:
They were from Cerigavo though. Are there Xamaris there?
Both Isaaq and Warsangeli inhabit Ceerigabo. I am guessing the T are Isaac as it is found among them whilst the J is found among Warsangelis.

For statistical purposes, please find out the respective subclans of your exotic relatives.

They were from Cerigavo though. Are there Xamaris there?

Hi sis, waa iga kaftan xamariga. This DNA origins information is about old lineages. Minimum 679 years according to mine being the most accurate.

If you skip thousands of years back into the past, habashis and us have common ancestor even though they are designated with a different alphabet letter now. True Arabs were darker in skin like majority Yemenis are. Many who are Arabs today are of Roman, Greek, Persian descendants.

Bottom line is that a Somali is a relative to the other Somali no matter the Letter they are given in genetic tests.

And all humans are related.

By the way BCS is a bit guilty of an overgeneralisation in regard to Somali y-dna lineages. It is a bit more complicated than that, but it's too late for me to comment at the moment.

Signed

Jamacatul DNA.

You can always correct me after the fact. I don't mind. Fact based information is my goal. More information is better if it adds value .

Personally, Somalis are of the same lineage and the T Somalis were included into my distant cousins, so no matter the letter, it seems to me Somalis are of same origin.

I am off this DNA Jaamacat. I get annoyed with the Arab association since I am Somali and have no Arab DNA.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Y-DNA obession is the genetic equivalent of phallic worship.

Ain't that quaint, bonding over
coming from some neolithic mummie's pee pee. :farmajoyaab:

I know an Oromo guy who is Akisho, it isn't a fantasy.

It's actually quite common with many qabiil. It's not only clan. Also consider Karanla Hawiye, Bursuk Dir, Gurgura Dir, Geri Kombe Darod, few Ciise and Gadabursi Dir subclans that live in Oromia kilil. These groups speak Oromo as fluently, if not better than they know Somali.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Arabs wanna be white, Somalis wanna claim Arab, Bantus wanna claim Somali ilaahi amarkiis

:farmajoyaab:

A quadroon wants to be an octaroon. A half-caste wants to be a quadroon and pure breeds wants to be mudbloods? :mugshotman: They will never be satisfied unless they are turned into moblins.

File:BotW_Moblin_Model.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts