Jamaacatul DNA two Somalis took the Full Y-DNA for Haplogroup T

Status
Not open for further replies.
@anonimo

These are more snippets from the conversation. I apologise this was the only thread. The conversation happened at least 2-3 months ago. I don't use FB much so just saw it recently. Anyhow this is the rest of the conversation, I covered up some of the names except for the main guy for privacy:

1zqy2vp.jpg

j6rhxt.jpg

53uyx3.jpg

He uploaded this video:

@Bohol

I'm from a tribe called Akisho, but my mum is Samarone.

I don't think this person knows what they are talking about. If there is a link between Somali T1a and Arabian T1a it was from several millennia ago. Certainly not recent enough to descend from an Arab sheikh. T1a most like arrived in the horn through the Levant/Isreal and Egypt.

@Amun. If Levantines are descendants of natufians, then what are Arabs (real Bedouin type) descended from? I thought they were part natufian as well?

Last edited:
I don't think this person know what they are talking about. If there is a link between Somali T1a and Arabian T1a it was from several millennia ago. Certainly not recent enough to descend from an Arab sheikh. T1a most like arrived in the horn through the Levant/Isreal and Egypt.

@Amun. If Levantines are descendants of natufians, then what are Arabs (real Bedouin type) descended from? I thought they were part natufian as well?

Tbh I'm no expert loooooool

@anonimo

These are more snippets from the conversation. I apologise this was the only thread. The conversation happened at least 2-3 months ago. I don't use FB much so just saw it recently. Anyhow this is the rest of the conversation, I covered up some of the names except for the main guy for privacy:

1zqy2vp.jpg

j6rhxt.jpg

53uyx3.jpg

He uploaded this video:

@Bohol

I don't think the Spaniard understands Arabic, but he probably posted the video to give us an example of an R1a1a member of the Banu Shaiba confederation which contains Y16897 individuals. The guy in the video is talking about his participation in a project to determine the Ibrahim Alayhi Salam lineage among the clans that claim Quraish ancestry.

We Iz Also Bani Hashim. How could we have forgotten our Noble Lineage and become spear-wielding Afro-Heads?:mjhaps:

The main finding here: Some Isaqs are Dir? And the rest share similar lineage to other Somalis? Isbahaysiga Isaq waa somali isu tagtay markaa. Thanks to science proving what we were told as kids.

:denzelnigga:

Merca

Inactive.
@anonimo

1zqy2vp.jpg

j6rhxt.jpg

53uyx3.jpg

He uploaded this video:

@Bohol

According to some on here, Akisho is considered as an assimilated Oromo tribe. Is that true?

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Jamaacatul DNA waa ahlu naar.:ohno:

What about Rahanwyn people? do we even know anything about their DNA? :mindblown:

Hmmm. Interesting findings, but the main question is, how about Hawiye, we must get some love too, in this Jamaacatul DNA, I think that's the @BestCaseScenario

You aren't missing Love with these supposed Arab links. 25% Jews of Ashkenazi lineage have same DNA origins as Somalis. Obviously, Somalis are very Old and we are our own people.

I am Hawiye and actually similar in results to many Isaqs, and every Darood who took the same test saxib. Somalis are Dir and The Rest(Hawiye and Darood). Basically nothing else.

According to the website I used, I have 169 relatives and all of them Somalis from all over the world. Few Are Dir(included in the relatives) which have the same T posted in here, the rest are E-V32.

My Mother is Darood so she has the same results as I do. Her cousins took it.

Last edited:
Jamaacatul DNA waa ahlu naar.:ohno:

What about Rahanwyn people? do we even know anything about their DNA? :mindblown:

Rahanwayn is confederation. Different Somali clans belong to them. They have similar lineage as the rest of Somali clans saxib. So are Madhibaan Somalis.

Anyone in that peninsula literally belongs to the same lineage.

Merca

Inactive.

You aren't missing Love with these supposed Arab links. 25% Jews of Ashkenazi lineage have same DNA origins as Somalis. Obviously, Somalis are very Old and we are our own people.

I am Hawiye and actually similar in results to many Isaqs, and every Darood who took the same test saxib. Somalis are Dir and The Rest(Hawiye and Darood). Basically nothing else.

According to the website I used, I have 169 relatives and all of them Somalis from all over the world. Few Are Dir(included in the relatives) which have the same T posted in here, the rest are E-V32.

My Mother is Darood so she has the same results as I do. Her cousins took it.
I had relatives with J and T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending