I've started to grown a liking again for Black women

Yoooo that was the hardest challenge I've ever placed myself in, I posted all the ones I believed had respect for themselves (bar 1).

I have come to the conclusion I like FAT ASSES and your face doesn't have to be the cutest, just decent enough for my Kacsi self to think your a 10 when I'm karbaashing you with my geed.

Ileen I like what the kids call "Hoes".
:tocry::mjkkk::jcoleno:

I think there's a reason as to why I'm an Isaaq, and live in the north. If I was like my Biyomaal brethren in the south, you would have a Nuur iidaan who looks like Kanye West speaking to you all.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Yoooo that was the hardest challenge I've ever placed myself in, I posted all the ones I believed had respect for themselves (bar 1).

I have come to the conclusion I like FAT ASSES and your face doesn't have to be the cutest, just decent enough for my Kacsi self to think your a 10 when I'm karbaashing you with my geed.

Ileen I like what the kids call "Hoes".
:tocry::mjkkk::jcoleno:

I think there's a reason as to why I'm an Isaaq, and live in the north. If I was like my Biyomaal brethren in the south, you would have a Nuur iidaan who looks like Kanye West speaking to you all.

Loool:deadmanny::deadmanny:

Tukraq

VIP
You posted Light skins, I thought we were supposed to post actual black girls (brown skin to dark skin).

I win by default and the one wowser solidified my position in 1st place.
:samwelcome::gaasdrink:
He said I like mixed black women so post them, read the op so I win by default lol

Tukraq

VIP
Not Somalian women(sorry- not my taste) . I like me some mixed Black women with good hair or like caramel or browny with sort of good curly hair. And don't say oh you are beating around the bush those basically look like Somalian women, no they don't they look completely different Somalian women look like dark Arab women with Arab features, Black women with admixture are different and we know when we are able to distinguish them. They are fine. That's why I would like you guys to drop some Black dimes and not real Black, because we know the Blacker the berry the dirtier the juice. So drop some Black women with good hair and admixture and feminine not no broad shouldered qumayo.
@Nuur Iidaan

He said I like mixed black women so post them, read the op so I win by default lol

Just re read it, you spoke the truth mudane.I thought he said he didn't like mixed black women because they look like Somalis.

I could find a bag of fine mixed blacks right now.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You posted Light skins, I thought we were supposed to post actual black girls (brown skin to dark skin).

I win by default and the one wowser solidified my position in 1st place.
:samwelcome::gaasdrink:
Guys you are both right I also like them dark brown but with nice appealing features if you get my drift hence I said bit admixture

Trending

Latest posts