I've started to grown a liking again for Black women

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Not Somalian women(sorry- not my taste) . I like me some mixed Black women with good hair or like caramel or browny with sort of good curly hair. And don't say oh you are beating around the bush those basically look like Somalian women, no they don't they look completely different Somalian women look like dark Arab women with Arab features, Black women with admixture are different and we know when we are able to distinguish them. They are fine. That's why I would like you guys to drop some Black dimes and not real Black, because we know the Blacker the berry the dirtier the juice. So drop some Black women with good hair and admixture and feminine not no broad shouldered qumayo.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Not Somalian women(sorry- not my taste) . I like me some mixed Black women with good hair or like caramel or browny with sort of good curly hair. And don't say oh you are beating around the bush those basically look like Somalian women, no they don't they look completely different *Somalian women look like dark Arab women with Arab features, Black women with admixture are different and we know when we are able to distinguish them.* They are fine. That's why I would like you guys to drop some Black dimes and not real Black, because we know the Blacker the berry the dirtier the juice. So drop some Black women with good hair and admixture and feminine not no broad shouldered qumayo.
:drakekidding:

Tukraq

VIP
hdyJ6zE.jpg