I've realized something about SSpot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
don't ever @ me again in ur useless qabilist typical retarded frax thread ever again but since im here anyways im asharaf aka the most paecful sane qabil in somalia wa billahi towqfiiq
:gucciwhat:

I will @ you a thousand times if I please. Now exit my topic..
So asharafs are claiming Somali now? :ohreally:

Gibiin-Udug

sharap waryaa fkn useless xoolo ball eeg waxuu meesha lasoo istaagay do u really tihnk ur smart with this u fucking retard uff
Looooooool@ calling me waryaa.

Naa hedhee I thought Asharaf people were peaceful and sheikhs, what's with you and your anger. Bismillah.

Looooooool@ calling me waryaa.

Naa hedhee I thought Asharaf people were peaceful and sheikhs, what's with you and your anger. Bismillah.

ikr this is what happens when u never meet anyone from ur qabiil so u hang out with isaaqs and hawiye no offense

Gibiin-Udug

ikr this is what happens when u never meet anyone from ur qabiil so u hang out with isaaqs and hawiye no offense
I agree with you, isaaqs and hawiye are violent people with no manners. Please refrain from hanging out with them.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I agree with you, isaaqs and hawiye are violent people with no manners. Please refrain from hanging out with them.
Isaaq are rational people in real life but the moment you say anything about Somaliland they lose it z3zrULC

Hawiye are.... well hawiye.

Did your parents drop you on your head when you were young or something. You seem to be severely brain damaged .

Yeah thats why i can write and function like a normal human being. You sound like a computer retarded nerd who stays on the computer 24/7 go out for some air

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Yeah thats why i can write and function like a normal human being. You sound like a computer retarded nerd who stays on the computer 24/7 go out for some air
"retarded nerd" are mutually exclusive, go read a book sis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending