I've noticed lately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Sis, I'm doing well I've gone down from 10 to 4 a day and that's only because I'm working my arse off.

Well done abaayo, thats less than half so far. Try two for a while, morning and then only when you're desperate. I know someone who quit that way.

S

Shamis

Take out the K part how is it out of order?:mindblown:

I don't know how old Vice is, but I'm older than bandit.

The K part was worse than being called a kuray. You're overreacting slightly, sorry to gaslight you but it's true.

Well done abaayo, thats less than half so far. Try two for a while, morning and then only when you're desperate. I know someone who quit that way.
Yourself? jokes, I'm struggling with not managing money when I should be able to deal with the situation considering I have a finance cifa, bullshit behaviour.

S

Shamis

I don't smoke it never interested me and I hate the smell. It's my friend and she gave up for good eventually.

Just looked up cifa - what are you saving up for? Sounds massive.

I don't smoke it never interested me and I hate the smell. It's my friend and she gave up for good eventually.

Just looked up cifa - what are you saving up for? Sounds massive.
Ha ha, you clocked it? Good now start putting money in your own pot and no one else's.

I've developed an attraction for older women in the 40-47 age group. It's not lust and the MILF factor, but genuine attraction physically, emotionally and personality wise.

Am I the only one, gentlemen?

:leobite:

Why you no mention this during our group therapy sessions?

I got my game from an older woman, she would not discuss about age.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
She got me weak bro

Who needs a little dhoocilad like Idman when you have this

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I wouldn't say no to any kintir, but anything above 35 is :hova:

I don't know how old you are but you're missing out bro. 35 is actually still relatively young. They are physically mature and emotionally mature. 35-45 is an underrated female age group.

But if you are, in the words of menace, in the "aan kugu aaso" mode then the 21 year old shiisha heads might be your target audience. Lol.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I was disturbed to find that this pretty young woman had a son who was born a few days before me. She looked 35 tops. I'm gutted I missed out on raw milk and organic food.

Those 20 year olds are probably 16 year olds who hit the shiisha and were neglected by their parents. Ashy little shits.

Have you been called habaryar by these youths yet? Some of them do it deliberately to throw some shade.

I was going to but thought this needed a wider audience.

So how old do you think she was roughly?

I can't tell a woman's age to save my life but I'm guessing around 27-30. Mentally
older women are more interesting but physically they can't compete against a younger
girl.
I should avoid these topics till Qarix-gate blows over :sheed:

S

Shamis

@VicePrez Lol usually only the little uns call me habaryar:deargod:

There was a 14/15 year old who always called me habaryar but she recently married and got pregnant. Her husband is older than I am which spooked me no end. Child marriage UK.
clear.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts