I've noticed lately...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I've developed an attraction for older women in the 40-47 age group. It's not lust and the MILF factor, but genuine attraction physically, emotionally and personality wise.

Am I the only one, gentlemen?

:leobite:

Bielsa

VIP
War beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.Some women ripen as they age.while others wither once they hit 25.

Some women blossom in their 40s and they look unbelievable. The other day I was flirting with a 42 year old woman, and not only was she beautiful but her banter and overall personality got me attracted to her.

Apollo

VIP
In Kenya they have sex tourism where 40/50 year old white women come to get boned by young black men, LOL. It is weird. :holeup:

Dude its called jiniyad.
I uused to think some women above forty are not attractive but some are xaax.
There is this Isaaq lady I guess in her early 50's or late 40's.I tell you she is proper fitna.I try to avoid her @ all costs. We used to be neighbours and she knows how to carry herself.I think she used to take care of her body and health when she was young.

U

uncleruckus

Nope you're not the only one same goes for me i don't know why, but some how they got some crazy magnetic power over me like you said in the above post a similar thing happened to me i thought the female was like early 30s maybe 29, after having a some real banter she tells me i am 43 i am like huh your lying literally one day as we got to know each other better some how i got a sneak peek of her id card to confirm if she was telling the truth as i didn't believe and what do you know she was telling the truth, fam black don't crack and these 40 year old are on some thing else i tell yah
upload_2015-10-21_23-53-11.jpeg

U

uncleruckus

The young females are ciyaals and the females my age in the late 20s don't interest me one bit as they think their shit don't stink like come on be humble :draketf:

Bielsa

VIP
Nope you're not the only one same goes for me i don't know why, but some how they got some crazy magnetic power over me like you said in the above post a similar thing happened to me i thought the female was like early 30s maybe 29, after having a some real banter she tells me i am 43 i am like huh your lying literally one day as we got to know each other better some how i got a sneak peek of her id card to confirm if she was telling the truth as i didn't believe and what do you know she was telling the truth, fam black don't crack and these 40 year old are on some thing else i tell yah View attachment 182

:leobite:

The one I was flirting with happened or be a blonde Dane but she is mashallah. She's 42 years old and her kaftan and foorjo is on point.

And just like @The_patriot said I have seen some Somali women who are mid 40s or late 40s who make my knees weak.

U

uncleruckus

Ooh lawd some of the females in these Scandinavian parts are on some thing else :lawd:

Bielsa

VIP
There's a Dhulbahante lady around 45 I've seen in my neighbourhood lately. Her body is looking lovely and everytime she sees me she gives me the sweetest smile imaginable. I've spoken to her once or twice, funny and smart, and I know if we had a cup of shaah together I'd start flirting with her, and begin my shukaansi.

:wow1:

S

Shamis

Strange you say that. These days I'm finding it strange that women in their 40s say habaryar. I say abaayo and they get upset and insist. Maybe our community needs to stop labelling women in their 40s as aunts to everyone ten or more years younger than them. Men don't seem to hit the perma uncle status until they're 50.

U

uncleruckus

There's a Dhulbahante lady around 45 I've seen in my neighbourhood lately. Her body is looking lovely and everytime she sees me she gives me the sweetest smile imaginable. I've spoken to her once or twice, funny and smart, and I know if we had a cup of shaah together I'd start flirting with her, and begin my shukaansi.

:wow1:

Lolz lolz is the other way around with me,
because of the way I talk she thought I was chatting her up but I wasn't lol, sxb what topped it of was she is agnostic too,
Lawd if it was a different time line in my age but yeah not this time too goal orientated to be tied down at this moment :coolphone:

F

Forfon

Can someone explain to me
What "Jiniyad" means.

It's sounds like a back handed compliment

Bielsa

VIP
Strange you say that. These days I'm finding it strange that women in their 40s say habaryar. I say abaayo and they get upset and insist. Maybe our community needs to stop labelling women in their 40s as aunts to everyone ten or more years younger than them. Men don't seem to hit the perma uncle status until they're 50.

I also say abaayo or walaal to them. But they do say habaryar to me sometimes. I think someone who is 42 calling me habaryar is a bit patronizing. But that's just my opinion though.

You're right though. My sister recently furned 30 and she gets called habaryar by 20 year olds, and it it gives her the sadface. :mjcry:

I also say abaayo or walaal to them. But they do say habaryar to me sometimes. I think someone who is 42 calling me habaryar is a bit patronizing. But that's just my opinion though.

You're right though. My sister recently furned 30 and she gets called habaryar by 20 year olds, and it it gives her the sadface. :mjcry:
Tell your sister to slap them hard in their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending