I've noticed lately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

I also say abaayo or walaal to them. But they do say habaryar to me sometimes. I think someone who is 42 calling me habaryar is a bit patronizing. But that's just my opinion though.

You're right though. My sister recently furned 30 and she gets called habaryar by 20 year olds, and it it gives her the sadface. :mjcry:

I was disturbed to find that this pretty young woman had a son who was born a few days before me. She looked 35 tops. I'm gutted I missed out on raw milk and organic food.

Those 20 year olds are probably 16 year olds who hit the shiisha and were neglected by their parents. Ashy little shits.

I was disturbed to find that this pretty young woman had a son who was born a few days before me. She looked 35 tops. I'm gutted I missed out on raw milk and organic food.

Those 20 year olds are probably 16 year olds who hit the shiisha and were neglected by their parents. Ashy little shits.
I've had a hard life, all you need to do is eat tomatoes/black olives and water you will not look your age.

S

Shamis

I've have a hard life, all you need to do is eat tomatoes/black olives and water you will not look your age.

5 years ago I looked 10 years younger than my age. Fast forward to today and I only look 3 years younger than I am. I'm worried about the next 5 years so I'll stock up on olives even though I practically drink olive oil.

What do tomatoes do? That's a new idea.

5 years ago I looked 10 years younger than my age. Fast forward to today and I only look 3 years younger than I am. I'm worried about the next 5 years so I'll stock up on olives even though I practically drink olive oil.

What do tomatoes do? That's a new idea.
I look younger now that what I did when I was 25, I'm telling you it works and I smoke fags.

S

Shamis

Quit the fags or you'll be an immaculate corpse by 50. London sucks for selling fags every 200 metres or so.

S

Shamis

@ nucleus lol indeed, I stand corrected.

@Air Jalam

We are cool walaal but read what you said lmfao that was out of order. How old are you? Geeljire and bandit's age, VicePrez and Bahal's or somewhere in between?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Take out the K part how is it out of order?:mindblown:

I don't know how old Vice is, but I'm older than bandit.

Status
Not open for further replies.