I've noticed a lot of Somali girls are supporting the gay agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm indifferent to gays just like I'm indifferent to people who commit any other type of sin. I'm not going to treat them any differently because i only care about myself at the end of the day. I'm not going to answering for their sins so why should waste my time policing them when i can use that time to police myself.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I'm indifferent to gays just like I'm indifferent to people who commit any other type of sin. I'm not going to treat them any differently because i only care about myself at the end of the day. I'm not going to answering for their sins so why should waste my time policing them when i can use that time to police myself.
I wish more Muslims were like you...

Toxique

hood arawelo
a lot of women hav same sex experiences but believe it does not change their sexual orientation. it's possible they wouldn't tell you because no woman would detail their sex life to their male siblings.

This is true for others but not mine. I know two Somali brothers who are DL. I'm very close with my family members and they trust me and tell me everything. They also don't have an obsession with gays like closeted homophobes do (homophobes are 80% gay according to studies).

black

live and let die.
im not gay or bi but I support lbgtq rights & have many somali queer friends

No. If you know 100% you're not gay, then you are bisexual. It has been scientifically proven, and it also explains why you are supportive of the LGBT movement. You never stood a chance walaal, you were genetically predisposed to doing so.

Toxique

hood arawelo
im hit by girls all the time on twitter. maybe i should giv it a try -- after ramadan of course.
No. If you know 100% you're not gay, then you are bisexual. It has been scientifically proven, and it also explains why you are supportive of the LGBT movement. You never stood a chance walaal, you were genetically predisposed to doing so.

black

live and let die.
Just because other Somalis make up things doesn't mean I do.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

It doesn't mention anything about homophobes. Perhaps the 20% that were not aroused were homophobic and unable to tolerate degeneracy in any shape or form.

i thought u were encouraging me to explore?

No, I just wanted to let you know you were genetically prone to falling for the (((LGBT))) movement. I hope you can understand that heterosexual men are unlikely to follow the same path, and requesting them to do so is entirely unreasonable.

So have many other Somalis like this one I randomly stumbled upon.

It's not only the LGB, they also started to embrace the T.

Why is this?

its mostly some characters online, majority are not like this in real life, not that they're anti either its just irrelevant. its a social media thing as of recent I'm noticing.

black

live and let die.
:dead: the replies to the tweet

its mostly some characters online, majority are not like this in real life, not that they're anti either its just irrelevant. its a social media thing as of recent I'm noticing.

Not true, it's very prevalent IRL also. Let's not forget these are real people behind those tweets.

:dead: the replies to the tweet

Not true, it's very prevalent IRL also. Let's not forget these are real people behind those tweets.

Well i can only speak on experience and the only people who i know are genuinely "supportive" are a couple girls who took certain courses in uni, they are also very active on social media. The rest which are the majority either don't care or have never mentioned it around me or are against it (religiously).

idk what you consider supportive... my mother works with a person who is gay and likes them as a person and wouldn't wish harm upon them.. but does that mean she would vote in favour of gay marriage or something.. lol of course not.

black

live and let die.
Well i can only speak on experience and the only people who i know are genuinely "supportive" are a couple girls who took certain courses in uni, they are also very active on social media. The rest which are the majority either don't care or have never mentioned it around me or are against it (religiously).

idk what you consider supportive... my mother works with a person who is gay and likes them as a person and wouldn't wish harm upon them.. but does that mean she would vote in favour of gay marriage or something.. lol of course not.

I do not consider that supportive. That's what I consider indifferent, and I would put myself in the same boat. In fact, if it came down to a vote, I would probably abstain from voting. I actually don't understand why it's illegal since there are gay priests and bishops anyway. The integrity of the church is swiftly fading.

I meant supportive as in, many of them view them as a protected class. Similar to what @sahersi posted, the attitude seems to be that it is regarded the same as other sins. You'll often find them with the line of thinking that it's between them and god anyway. They might not directly support them, but you'll often find them to be opposing the opposers, meaning they're not truly indifferent.

I do not consider that supportive. That's what I consider indifferent, and I would put myself in the same boat. In fact, if it came down to a vote, I would probably abstain from voting. I actually don't understand why it's illegal since there are gay priests and bishops anyway. The integrity of the church is swiftly fading.

I meant supportive as in, many of them view them as a protected class. Similar to what @sahersi posted, the attitude seems to be that it is regarded the same as other sins. You'll often find them with the line of thinking that it's between them and god anyway. They might not directly support them, but you'll often find them to be opposing the opposers, meaning they're not truly indifferent.

So do you encounter somali women who support in this way often? and in which City do you experience this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending