I've noticed a lot of Somali girls are supporting the gay agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
So have many other Somalis like this one I randomly stumbled upon.

It's not only the LGB, they also started to embrace the T.

Why is this?

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
As Muslims they shouldn't accept it but I guess they want to be modern and fit in.

I'm supportive of the LGBT community but it blows my mind when I see Muslim supporting it too. I guess they pick and chose which bits of the deen to follow.

As Muslims they shouldn't accept it but I guess they want to be modern and fit in.

I'm supportive of the LGBT community but it blows my mind when I see Muslim supporting it too. I guess they pick and chose which bits of the deen to follow.

Somalis do that all the time for things that are of an inconvienence to them. Nothing new. It's in their DNA. They're very opportunistic.

But supporting the LGBT is not convenient for them, which is strange.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Somalis do that all the time for things that are of an inconvienence to them. Nothing new. It's in their DNA. They're very opportunistic.

But supporting the LGBT is not convenient for them, which is strange.

most somali females are bicurious anyway

black

live and let die.

This goes deeper than that. I understand that men are less accepting of homosexuality (in men) than women across the board, regardless of race, religion or political views. Still the disparity between Somali male support and Somali female support for it is too wide to bridge. When Somali guys want to fit in they wear skinnies, watch rugby and have stella on tap.

I think you are onto something..

Even on this forum you got Halimos claiming they know lots of Down low Faraaxs, it's like they want all Faraaxs to be a khanis except for their male relatives.. :drakelaugh:

homosexuality is genetic so if ur gay so are others in ur family. females hide it better

This is true for others but not mine. I know two Somali brothers who are DL. I'm very close with my family members and they trust me and tell me everything. They also don't have an obsession with gays like closeted homophobes do (homophobes are 80% gay according to studies).

This is true for others but not mine. I know two Somali brothers who are DL. I'm very close with my family members and they trust me and tell me everything. They also don't have an obsession with gays like closeted homophobes do (homophobes are 80% gay according to studies).

which im not going to list because it would go against what im saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending