I've Made My Mind Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Have you read anything about the laws in Somaliland. All courts judge in line with the sharia. Why do you think the EU got pissed when the courts sentenced 6 murderer to death with the gov replying "in Islam that's the ruling and that goes above all"
It isn't governed with Sharia. I've even been told that the government is playing around with Riba.
All languages should be scrapped for arabic
:mahubowtf:
You're not thinking straight and replacing qabyalad with arab imperialism. Although your end goal is sincere and I partially agree with,the radical steps which you suggested will only cause further failures.
Arabic is the language of the Quran and it'll bring all the muslims in the horn of africa together.
How's your mental health horta sxb? I think you need another break from Sspot iyo waalidan:yacadiim:
Aren't you a murtad?
It is a must that Somalia must be ruled by the laws of Allah SWT. Nothing less.

When the laws of Allah are applied then Insha'Allah, Somalia shall be successful.

I'm glad that you have recovered from "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome.

However, I don't think there is a need to scrap all languages for Arabic.
All the Muslims in the horn of africa have to come together.
Me 2.

upload_2017-6-20_15-28-11-png.21595
This isn't funny :bell:

Apollo

VIP
I won't be supporting Somaliland anymore. They don't rule with Sharia so they're destined to fail.

All the Muslims in the horn of Africa should form one Sharia ran country. All languages should be scrapped for Arabic.

I am calling all my Muslim brothers and sisters to turn away from nationalism and turn to Islam.

Sharia law is pure cancer.

I'd rather be ruled by Bantu Kenya than live under Sharia.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Sharia law is pure cancer.

I'd rather be ruled by Bantu Kenya than live under Sharia.
Look at pseudo intellect :mjlol:how did you come to that conclusion? Did you do a online course on Sharia? :pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
Look at pseudo intellect :mjlol:how did you come to that conclusion? Did you do a online course on Sharia? :pachah1:

Why look to inbred Arabs for how to run a civilization? Follow Enlightened civilizations like Japan, South Korea, Europe, Australia, China, Singapore etc instead. They are all secular.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Why look to inbred Arabs for how to run a civilization? Follow Enlightened civilizations like Japan, South Korea, Europe, Australia, China, Singapore etc instead. They are all secular.
Why did you bring arab up? Separate Arab from Islam.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I won't be supporting Somaliland anymore. They don't rule with Sharia so they're destined to fail.

All the Muslims in the horn of Africa should form one Sharia ran country. All languages should be scrapped for Arabic.

I am calling all my Muslim brothers and sisters to turn away from nationalism and turn to Islam.
:mjlol: new and improved crude ay

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
bullocks! look at the nordics. they have the highest hdi and best developed economies in the first word. they have done all that with out allah in their sides.

on the other hand, look at muslim countries. the blatant disrespect to humanbeing, poverty, chaos and destruction since time immemorial.
wheres allah when we fucking need him?

Good riddance tho. sland is turning secular country anyway.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
bullocks! look at the nordics. they have the highest hdi and best developed economies in the first word. they have done all that with out allah in their sides.

on the other hand, look at muslim countries. the blatant disrespect to humanbeing, poverty, chaos and destruction since time immemorial.
wheres allah when we fucking need him?

Good riddance tho. sland is turning secular country anyway.
Somaliland and Somalia are both destined to fail.
I don't think Somaliland will miss a chronic masturbator with suicidal tendencies.
I know why you're attacking me :chrisfreshhah:it has got nothing to do with me not supporting Somaliland :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending