I've Made My Mind Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
So then how do you expect a larger group of people to?? The point is focus your effort on a realistic goal and then branch out.
Nationalism awful wallah :icon redface: May Allah guide us all init.
@fox read the constitution, Somaliland rules by Sharia.

As long as we keep the shahadah on our flag Allah will continue to protect us from our enemies ameen :fittytousand:
They're hypocrites :bell:

All languages should be scrapped for arabic
:mahubowtf:
You're not thinking straight and replacing qabyalad with arab imperialism. Although your end goal is sincere and I partially agree with,the radical steps which you suggested will only cause further failures.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I won't be supporting Somaliland anymore. They don't rule with Sharia so they're destined to fail.

All the Muslims in the horn of Africa should form one Sharia ran country. All languages should be scrapped for Arabic.

I am calling all my Muslim brothers and sisters to turn away from nationalism and turn to Islam.

Have you read anything about the laws in Somaliland. All courts judge in line with the sharia. Why do you think the EU got pissed when the courts sentenced 6 murderer to death with the gov replying "in Islam that's the ruling and that goes above all"

Jeesto

VIP
I won't be supporting Somaliland anymore. They don't rule with Sharia so they're destined to fail.

All the Muslims in the horn of Africa should form one Sharia ran country. All languages should be scrapped for Arabic.

I am calling all my Muslim brothers and sisters to turn away from nationalism and turn to Islam.
How's your mental health horta sxb? I think you need another break from Sspot iyo waalidan:yacadiim:

Move the capital to hargeisa because mogadishu won't be safe for a few decades to come and a put a proportional number of SL officials In government preferably alongside a SL president.
Dont worry bout al shebab. Farmaajo is dealing with them. Give him 2 years and they are wiped out. :mjohreally:

Dont worry bout al shebab. Farmaajo is dealing with them. Give him 2 years and they are wiped out. :mjohreally:
The failed project needs major reforms that will never happen because somalis are too hard headed, this goes both ways. So although somali weyn seems ideal, secession is the logical way forward.

The failed project needs major reforms that will never happen because somalis are too hard headed, this goes both ways. So although somali weyn seems ideal, secession is the logical way forward.
No it aint sxb. Its the ilogicial move. We are improving and getting stronger on all fronts. Dont call it a failed project bc 5 years ago al shabab controlled most of the south. Now we see investments everywhere. Al shaba leaders getting killed and some handing themselves over to the gov.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
It is a must that Somalia must be ruled by the laws of Allah SWT. Nothing less.

When the laws of Allah are applied then Insha'Allah, Somalia shall be successful.

I'm glad that you have recovered from "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome.

However, I don't think there is a need to scrap all languages for Arabic.

Jeesto

VIP
It is a must that Somalia must be ruled by the laws of Allah SWT. Nothing less.

When the laws of Allah are applied then Insha'Allah, Somalia shall be successful.

I'm glad that you have recovered from "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome.

However, I don't think there is a need to scrap all languages for Arabic.
:farmajoyaab:
giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi I'm convinced shariah is the only way we have tried every manmade system Islam is the only way Somalis can unite.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't agree with having the shahada on the Somaliland flag, I've seen plenty of women doing niiko while the shahad wrapped around their bottoms.

Sheikh @fox I don't know what's happening but lately I've been whistling in the bathroom and at night, I don't know what's happening to me but I'm scared, do u think I've been sixir'd? I'm really worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending