I've Made My Mind Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I won't be supporting Somaliland anymore. They don't rule with Sharia so they're destined to fail.

All the Muslims in the horn of Africa should form one Sharia ran country. All languages should be scrapped for Arabic.

I am calling all my Muslim brothers and sisters to turn away from nationalism and turn to Islam.

Somaliland and Somalia are both destined to fail. They've turned away from Islam. I wont support taagoot.

Nationalism is Haraam aswell.

The type of nationalism that is based on hate and division is haram. If your nationalism comes from a place of love and wanting to help a nation of muslims then I can't see how you think that is haram, and we are supposed to start at home. Somalis have been really neglected and if we don't help who else will. Its the era of nation states and there is nothing inherently haram about a nation state. As for turning to Allah swt that is up to each individual and inshaAllah our leaders will be people who fear Allah.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The type of nationalism that is based on hate and division is haram. If your nationalism comes from a place of love and wanting to help a nation of muslims then I can't see how you think that is haram, and we are supposed to start at home. Somalis have been really neglected and if we don't help who else will. Its the era of nation states and there is nothing inherently haram about a nation state. As for turning to Allah swt that is up to each individual and inshaAllah our leaders will be people who fear Allah.
Since the advent of Islam there have been many plots to destroy this deen of Allah (swt). Even in the time of the Prophet Muhammad (saw) the mushrikeen tried several times to quash the Islamic State in Madinah. Even those residing within Madinah such as the hypocrites and the Jews betrayed the covenant they had with the Prophet (saw) in siding with the enemies of Islam. We should therefore not be surprised that those outside of this brotherhood of Islam will do all they can to destroy it. Allah (swt) says,

وَلَن تَرْضَى عَنكَ الْيَهُودُ وَلاَ النَّصَارَى حَتَّى تَتَّبِعَ مِلَّتَهُمْ
Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you till you follow their religion.

مَّا يَوَدُّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ وَلاَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ أَن يُنَزَّلَ عَلَيْكُم مِّنْ خَيْرٍ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ
Neither those who disbelieve among the people of the Scripture nor Al-Mushrikoun like that there should be sent down unto you any good from your Lord.

The strategy of "Divide and Rule" is constantly used by the disbelievers to disunite the Muslims. We need only look into history and see how Al Andulus was taken from the Muslims, by the Christians who came in pretending to aid the Muslim governors against each other, only finally to oust the Muslims all together. Even recently the plot to pit Arabs against Turks was successful in destroying the last remnants of the Islamic State in Turkey. This situation continues further with places like Kashmir, Sudan, Iraq and Afghanistan, where the media always make reference to ethnicity rather than Islam or Muslims. So all the Muslims in the Horn of Africa should form one sharia ran Islamic State.
Another one bites the dust
:hmm::jcoleno:
We should build Somaliland first then help surrounding nations sxb.
Theres no borders in Islam, we are all Muslim.

@fox you're starting from the top down, you gotta start from the bottom up. Forget all muslims we are having trouble uniting just the Somalis. Worry about that later, its not realistic.

@fox 49:13
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Nations have been clearly made alongside different tribes, the utopian ummah amalgamation doesn't exist and whatever is there isn't properly functioning. So I say do your own thing until such arises. Anyway somalia/somaliland are both shit holes at the moment so it's only right you prioritise. I don't get what your views have changed to ?

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Nations have been clearly made alongside different tribes, the utopian ummah amalgamation doesn't exist and whatever is there isn't properly functioning. So I say do your own thing until such arises. Anyway somalia/somaliland are both shit holes at the moment so it's only right you prioritise. I don't get what your views have changed to ?
This verse is merely acknowledging the fact that Muslims come from different backgrounds, and that the best of us is that who worships Allah. The Ummah is mentioned 62 times in the Quran, one very prevalent instance being this

"And indeed this, your Ummah, is one Ummah and I am your Lord, so fear Me." (23:52)

To deny the Ummah is to deny Allah's command

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@fox you're starting from the top down, you gotta start from the bottom up. Forget all muslims we are having trouble uniting just the Somalis. Worry about that later, its not realistic.
Somalis are a perfect example. Somalis have tried democracy and failed. Somalis have tried dictatorship and failed. Why? Because there is no glory without Allah. We are being humiliated because we have turned away from Islam.

Read this hadith:
Muhammad ibn Ya’qub (al-Kulayni), from ‘Ali ibn Ibrahim, from his father, from al-Nawfali, from al-Sakuni, who reports on the authority of Abu ‘Abd Allah (Imam al-Sadiq ) (A) that the Prophet (S) said, “Whosoever possesses in his heart ‘asabiyyah (prejudice in any of its forms such as tribalism, racism, nationalism) even to the extent of a mustard seed, God will raise him on the Day of Resurrection with the (pagan) Bedouins of the Jahiliyyah (the pre-Islamic era).”
The causes and the diseases that have weakened the Muslim ummah are many, and the Asabiyyah with all its kinds and forms is one of these deadly diseases that have weakened the Muslim ummah in the past as well as today; the once unified, merciful, and cohesive Muslim ummahhas transformed into differing, conflicting, warring entities.

Asabiyyah is man supporting his people to whom he belongs, whether they are right or wrong, oppressing or oppressed. The belonging to these people can be due to kith and kin, ethnicity, color, birthplace, citizenship, school of thought, or a group of people with common interest.

@fox I agree with what you're saying I just don't agree with the approach. First we have to fix ourselves, which it seems like you have resolved to do mashaAllah. Then the people closest to us and work our way out. If we can't unite Somalis how do you expect a united Horn? I feel that'll come naturally with the muslims once each group there becomes united. You gave up qabyalad today and you're jumping to another extreme, you have to be realistic.
There is nothing wrong with a democracy as long as the deen is respected, there have been similar systems in place for muslims long before these modern times.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@fox I agree with what you're saying I just don't agree with the approach. First we have to fix ourselves, which it seems like you have resolved to do mashaAllah. Then the people closest to us and work our way out. If we can't unite Somalis how do you expect a united Horn? I feel that'll come naturally with the muslims once each group there becomes united. You gave up qabyalad today and you're jumping to another extreme, you have to be realistic.
There is nothing wrong with a democracy as long as the deen is respected, there have been similar systems in place for muslims long before these modern times.
Somalis aren't uniting because they aren't coming together for Allah's sake.

@fox read the constitution, Somaliland rules by Sharia.

As long as we keep the shahadah on our flag Allah will continue to protect us from our enemies ameen :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending