I've had many people since 2015 ask that "Ogaden region" be banned from the forum

Somalispot referendum #1: Should "Ogaden region" be called something else?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogaden are proud Ethio Somalis. It's mind-boggling how you all sit here hating on Ethiopia and wishing chaos on the Somali region of ETHIOPIA whole Somalia is literally a cumbucket. Worry about Somalia firth people. prioritise keyword here
We are not you garac. Ethiopian miyaa ku dhalay khaniisad yahay? Dont' speak for us waryaa. If anyone is a cumbucket it's u, the guy who defends Ethiopians and acts more Ethiopian than the real Ethiopians.

Kezira

disneylanders
We are not you garac. Ethiopian miyaa ku dhalay khaniisad yahay? Dont' speak for us waryaa. If anyone is a cumbucket it's u, the guy who defends Ethiopians and acts more Ethiopian than the real Ethiopians.
Listen to the people in Ethiopia who are of the Ogaden and their diaspora. Proud Ethio-Somalis like myself.

Kezira

disneylanders
Have you listened to President. Abdi Mohamoud Omar KEY SPEECH

ITOOBIYAAN BAAN NAHAY ILAAHAY BAA NAGA DHIGAY WAA KU FAANENAYNA - CABDI MAXAMUUD CUMAR

Listen to the people in Ethiopia who are of the Ogaden and their diaspora. Proud Ethio-Somalis like myself.
You are not ogaden hana sheegan garac yahoow. I speak for ogadens here and most people know we lost way too damn much trying to free that land to ever say we are Ethiopians. majority of somalis ogaden or not aren't pro ethiopia, thanks to the fat bastard ilay, they are forced into compliance. they have no choice to but to show public support for ethiopia. I wouldn't be shocked if you are doing the same.

Kezira

disneylanders
You are not ogaden hana sheegan garac yahoow. I speak for ogadens here and most people we lost way too damn much trying to free that land to ever say we are Ethiopians. majority of somalis ogaden or not aren't pro ethiopia, thanks to the fat bastard ilay, they are forced into compliance. they have no choice to but to show public support for ethiopia. I wouldn't be shocked if you are doing the same.
I never claimed Ogaden but most of them are pro Somali Ethiopians. Why are you insulting the great regional president. You must not be Ogaden!

I never claimed Ogaden but most of them are pro Somali Ethiopians. Why are you insulting the great regional president. You must not be Ogaden!
:drakelaugh: war kani kaalaya ila daawada how subservient this bastard is.:gucciwhat:
waryaa maxaa kuu diiday inaad sheegato somali inaad tahay?

Kezira

disneylanders
Somalis in Ethiopia United under a common flag and ideology.

Flag_of_the_Somali_Region_svg-e1435933334665.png

doesn't this forum believe in freedom of speech, how the hell are you going to ban a historic term for a region? it's even dumber than your policy of banning my preferred ethnic term for a certain group

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
It actualy was called the ogaden since the british arrived there(1880s). Ogaden being a majority doesn't mean it should be called ogaden. I agree it should be called somali galbeed but every single clan always complains about this fact but for over a 100 years it's been the ogaden clan putting up a fight trying to liberate the damn land. Why the rest of yall silent? Where are the ciise resistence, the isaaq, other daroods, the hawiye? sitting on their asses only to complain about why it is called ogaen. FOH:camby:
Nigga got a point here folks:damedamn:

Kezira

disneylanders
garanay sxb. halkan maxaad ka haysaa marka? orod kuwa ethiopian sidaado kale aad hilib cayriin ah kula cawayso netka ka raadso.
nagala dul tag nacaladnimadan aad meesha la timid.

Horta asc. Ta labaad ayeyday waa reer Isaaq Ogaden. Maanta qoladaas iyagoo dhan ayey sitaan calanka Itoobiya iyo DDSI. Sxb Somalweyn ma jirto. Ogadeenku iyo beelaha kale waxaa u dan ah Itoobiya. Nin Ogaden baa tahay maxaad Muqdisho ka rabtaa?

Kezira

disneylanders
I thank Allah everyday for our heroes Liyuu Boolis who keep the region clean from vermin of Somalia with their poisonous ideologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending