I've had many people since 2015 ask that "Ogaden region" be banned from the forum

Somalispot referendum #1: Should "Ogaden region" be called something else?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
God bless Mother Ethiopia. Area where Somalis inhabit from Harar to Bulahar area between Zeila and Berbera was part of the Axum empire too. I am closer in culture and history to a man from Addis than a man from Mogadishu. I don't share anything with a Mogadishawan. Did you know the Somalis of Hararghe fought along Ras Nassibu against Italian occupation. Muslims and Christians and other believes were all United fighting against the colonials and colonialism. The only country not to be colonised.

Ethiopia is always setting an example for other Africans.

Being Ethiopian is the best thing ever. I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Etiopia lazelalem tinore!

Said no Somali ever.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:yacadiim:

It was wrong of me to say hate. My view of you was shaped by your arguments with the dude and I assumed you had a huge dislike for the tribes you dubbed the Bermuda triangle

Bermuda Triangle is tongue in cheek, those three tribes are constantly going at each other like tom and jerry. Also @Starscream is a 15 year old boy who's grown up with his fathers tall tales of being a moryaan. He's even called for genocide of his own qabil. Wa ilmo.

Also the Ogaden is a historical name, the non Ogadens in the region would not give a toss if it was completely changed and never called Ogaden again. They're being very petty in that regard, it's a complete excuse.

Kezira

disneylanders
Bermuda Triangle is tongue in cheek, those three tribes are constantly going at each other like tom and jerry. Also @Starscream is a 15 year old boy who's grown up with his fathers tall tales of being a moryaan. He's even called for genocide of his own qabil. Wa ilmo.

Also the Ogaden is a historical name, the non Ogadens in the region would not give a toss if it was completely changed and never called Ogaden again. They're being very petty in that regard, it's a complete excuse.
You should worry about Al Shabaab or Amisom we the Somalis of Ethiopia are against your ideologies

If you guys went back to Yemen we'd be happy to cooperate and become friends.

Until then it'll be a fight between two former empires, major world religions and egos for dominance of the region.

As soon as the big powers in the world get distracted and can't interfere temporarily we'll continue our millennium old game.
They're not from Yemen, they're indigenous Cushites that speak ethio-semetic languages. There was some Sabean cultural influence, but the population remained Cushitic & began speaking Ge'ez that has a Cushitic substratum. Language is irrelevant when it comes to race.

Last edited:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
He's a progressive fascists.

He wants to shove everyone's freedom down your throat.

If you guys went back to Yemen we'd be happy to cooperate and become friends.

Until then it'll be a fight between two former empires, major world religions and egos for dominance of the region.

As soon as the big powers in the world get distracted and can't interfere temporarily we'll continue our millennium old game.
Why. Its unnessary. You have been fighting us for over a 1000 years. We went from living in sanaag too occupying land from djibouti all the way deep into absynnia and kenya. Lol we have only gained land not lost it. Peace is best for you. Dont hope for a war you cant win.

Kezira

disneylanders
Its always the schmucks from Mogadishu and it's surrounding areas calling for the destruction of the Ethio-Somali region.

Gambar

VIP
You don't have to be a sick qabiliste to even understand that the ogaden clan form the supermajority over there. It's not surprising to see why the region is nicknamed after them.

Ogaden are numerous as it is, in Somali Galbeed, NFD, certain areas of southern Somalia. They must have a 10 child policy. :gucciwhat:

Kezira

disneylanders
I was once talking to the Duale politician from Kenya he is Ogaden. I asked him about his people in Ethiopia. He insisted they become part of Ethiopia in every way possible.

Somalia is a dead project.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I'm Makahildheere section of the Makahiil Samaroon of Ethiopia.

Here is one of my uncles enjoying a great afur with out long lost cousins.
https://www..com/threads/ethiopian-officials-having-a-great-iftar.26080/#post-663234

I love Ethiopia my people do and so do the Ogaden

:faysalwtf:

Bal kala arag this nacas really showing me his fat uncle eating melons like its breakfast @ the four seasons?

The bahi in the OGADEN has gotten so bad that people are showing off eating watermelon? :farmajoyaab:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Why. Its unnessary. You have been fighting us for over a 1000 years. We went from living in sanaag too occupying land from djibouti all the way deep into absynnia and kenya. Lol we have only gained land not lost it. Peace is best for you. Dont hope for a war you cant win.

I don't want war personally. A united Horn with a population over 100 million could rival any economy in the region.

However ambitious sociopaths will use our identities against each other for their own gain...same thing is happening in Somalia atm.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't want war personally. A united Horn with a population over 100 million could rival any economy in the region.

However ambitious sociopaths will use our identities against each other for their own gain...same thing is happening in Somalia atm.
f*ck an economy. Let Sudan and Ethiopia unite.

Kezira

disneylanders
:faysalwtf:

Bal kala arag this nacas really showing me his fat uncle eating melons like its breakfast @ the four seasons?

The bahi in the OGADEN has gotten so bad that people are showing off eating watermelon? :farmajoyaab:
2 Muslim Ethiopian officials eating in peace. You won't witness that in Mogadishu.

Did you see Abdi Mahamoud Omar speech of the region. The regional president. In his own words

" We are proud Ethiopians and thank God for making us Ethiopians it's something to be proud about. "

You're a worthless, homeless, stateless Afar or a Somali. I probably know who you are.

What a bum.

BTW, the Italians, French, British and the Abyssinian's all collaborated against the Dervish movement and failed until they used the first planes in Africa against us. Ethiopia/Abyssinia only existed as a collaborator of the white man. Before that, you were getting beheading by the Sudanese. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Keep having excuses. We will continue to rule the Horn whether you like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.