It's time to let Somaliland go.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Let’s say hypothetically Awdal gets a referendum and they decide to leave Somaliland. What’s next?

Would they join Somalia which they don’t even border or would they join their Dir cousins in Djibouti.

Because let’s be honest they don’t have enough resources to be a self sufficient independent state.

View attachment 132875
The same argument of "they don’t have enough resources to be a self sufficient independent state" can be used against Somaliland.

Awdal can survive fine without being in union with broke-ass Villa Hargeisa. It borders Djibouti and can trade and have industrial partnership with Djibouti without joining it.

Let me tell you this. There are already plans in place in Awdal to secede from Somaliland in case it gains recognition. And those plans were consulted with a certain foreign power.

The same argument of "they don’t have enough resources to be a self sufficient independent state" can be used against Somaliland.

Awdal can survive fine without being in union with Villa Hargeisa. It borders Djibouti and can trade and industrial partnership with it without joining it.

Let me tell you this. There are already plans in place in Awdal to secede from Somaliland in case it gains recognition. And those plans were consulted with a certain foreign power.
And how would you come to know of these plans?

AbdiGeedi

So a “foreign power” which you haven’t mentioned is consulting with Awdal about secession. And you know this as you’re in “the know”
It is good to have contacts. By the way there is another know for you: There are people working for the same power and keeping eyes inside SL on developments in your power circles. Don't think you are not being watched.

Dhulos would rather join Somaliland than Puntland. You’re clinging onto people who don’t want you :mjlol:
That’s not true, they’re disorganized and divided, many sub clans like Ugaadyahan would rather join us but then again, that whole clan is a mess and they need their own meeting to solve their issues.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
It is good to have contacts. By the way there is another know for you: There are people working for the same power and keeping eyes inside SL on developments in your power circles. Don't think you are not being watched.
So you’re saying Awdal people have contacts with foreign powers and are secretly holding secession talks. All this happening and Somaliland has absolutely no clue on this.

Nigga you’ve been watching too much spy movies that shit don’t work in Africa and especially not with 68 IQ people aka Somalis in general :lolbron:

AbdiGeedi

So you’re saying Awdal people have contacts with foreign powers and are secretly holding secession talks. All this happening and Somaliland has absolutely no clue on this.

Nigga you’ve been watching too much spy movies that shit don’t work in Africa and especially not with 68 IQ people aka Somalis in general
Secession talks are not new. It tells me you know nothing in reality.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Secession talks are not new. It tells me you know nothing in reality.
Or maybe you’re out of touch with reality. You really think big Foreign powers would hop on a plane to Borame to hold secession meeting behind Somaliland’s back?

AbdiGeedi

Or maybe you’re out of touch with reality. You really think big Foreign powers would hop on a plane to Borame to hold secession meeting behind Somaliland’s back?
You think too highly of Somaliland. There are a lot of things going on behind SL's back. Ignorance is a bliss.

I believe that Somalia should be separated into maybe 7 new countries just like the Arab states in the Middle East. Somalilanders have made their choice and Somalis everywhere have to respect that. We tried to live together in the same nation from July 1st 1960. We had high hopes but our degenerate nature will not allow us to live in peace and advance forward. Its not just clans that are an issue it is our inability to reason and use logic to solve problems, we are too emotional. Nothing of constructive value is every going to come from an emotional people only conflict and misery. This is why we should limit our contact with each other by first letting Somaliland go. We should only come together, as Somalis, for constructive purposes that produces a positive result. Somalilanders have build a government for themselves and I support all constructive endeavours. Time to let them go.

100% i don’t see the point of being together anymore when each region has its own agenda and plan tbh

You think too highly of Somaliland. There are a lot of things going on behind SL's back. Ignorance is a bliss.
Well it's not like the FGS would defeat us so who is this foreign power and what could they even stand to gain from such a thing? This would be condemned by the international community and the African Union would get involved if necessary, mind you a third of our national budget goes to the military.

Trending

Latest posts