It's hadith time! Muslims and atheists jump in

Status
Not open for further replies.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229:
Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

And just for clarity, this is what a six year old looks like
upload_2017-6-6_13-26-14.png

A girl that looked like this, was cleaning semen off Muhammad's clothes while going to prayer.

I've got mixed feelings on this whole marriage.
On one hand, it's not really surprising culturally as marrying young girls was done by Muslim and non Muslim alike until only like 100 years ago and still done in some places actually. It probably was socially and morally acceptable in the 7th century.

However, my problem with this is, if Prophet Muhammad really is an example for all of mankind, why did he go through with it? Surely he must've known it wouldn't be acceptable for us nowadays. It makes it seem like he's only a messenger for people around his time.

Also what was the reason for them getting married anyways? Was it political? Religious? It doesn't make sense when you could just pull an adult woman and I'm sure someone with the status of Prophet shouldn't have any problem in attracting women lol. Not to mention the fact that he already had a lot of wives to begin with plus concubines.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
I've got mixed feelings on this whole marriage.
On one hand, it's not really surprising culturally as marrying young girls was done by Muslim and non Muslim alike until only like 100 years ago and still done in some places actually. It probably was socially and morally acceptable in the 7th century.

However, my problem with this is, if Prophet Muhammad really is an example for all of mankind, why did he go through with it? Surely he must've known it wouldn't be acceptable for us nowadays. It makes it seem like he's only a messenger for people around his time.

Also what was the reason for them getting married anyways? Was it political? Religious? It doesn't make sense when you could just pull an adult woman and I'm sure someone with the status of Prophet shouldn't have any problem in attracting women lol. Not to mention the fact that he already had a lot of wives to begin with plus concubines.
I think he just thought she was cute, like the girl in the post above. You and I wouldn't think she's cute (in a sexual way) but apparently the prophet of Islam did

Prophet must've smelled musty. Wiping will not get rid of the smell of denatured sperm. Only Omo can vanish that

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
ur not even gonna wait til Ramadan is over?

horta didn't u already make ur decision to leave the religion? why u always calaacaling about it. obsessed walahi

I must I say I do pity someone like you who claims to have left a religion yet is still obsessed with it and who spends so much effort trying to offend others. What a shame.

All I'm going to say is, if the beloved was what you are insinuating then how come the disbelievers at the time didn't insult him for it? The Qur'an and ahadith mention many times that the disbelievers used to call him names such as magician, soothsayer, madman etc. yet not once is anything said about him marrying Aisha radiya Allahu anha. The fact is, at that time as in many other periods, girls were married off younger. Different norms for different times. In fact, Aisha was engaged to another man before the Prophet (peace be upon him) so this shows that it was a normal thing.

It's moronic to judge another time period based on the one you're in now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Another kaafir crusade against our Noble Prophet. The Western hedonistic elite you worship are the worst child abusers. Check out the UK MP child prostitution sexring or the British royal family treatment of child brides.

The marriage of our mother Aisha to the Prophet SAW was ordained by Allah and his best friend Abu Bakr RA was her father. So many hadiths pertaining to the salah, zakah, homely life were narrated by her and was huge in shaping the sunnah today.

What went over your sick hedonistic brain was that this hadith is focusing on which is Dahara or cleanliness pertaining to janaba. It also teaches us how a good wife should be cleaning her husband's garments in order for it to be ready for prayers

Yet your sole focus is the semen, gaals are sick :birdman:

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
ur not even gonna wait til Ramadan is over?

horta didn't u already make ur decision to leave the religion? why u always calaacaling about it. obsessed walahi
Billions are still in it and mindlessly defending the indefensible, like you. That's why i'm calaacaling about it.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Wow Your cool, you have a new teen idol worshiper, can I have your autograph ? you've made these Muslims uncomfortable, the sahib hadiths are filled with filth about the enslavement of women, beatings of non Muslims. time to ditch them and reform the entire Quran as well. It's stuck in the 7th century !! It's moral compass holds no bearing to civilisation in the 21st century !!!

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Stop feeding the troll. This thread needs to be deleted. You are clearly very bitter and obsessed. Leave the religion without having to become an anti Islam activist. You surely are not at peace with yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.