It's hadith time! Muslims and atheists jump in

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I must I say I do pity someone like you who claims to have left a religion yet is still obsessed with it and who spends so much effort trying to offend others. What a shame.

All I'm going to say is, if the beloved was what you are insinuating then how come the disbelievers at the time didn't insult him for it? The Qur'an and ahadith mention many times that the disbelievers used to call him names such as magician, soothsayer, madman etc. yet not once is anything said about him marrying Aisha radiya Allahu anha. The fact is, at that time as in many other periods, girls were married off younger. Different norms for different times. In fact, Aisha was engaged to another man before the Prophet (peace be upon him) so this shows that it was a normal thing.

It's moronic to judge another time period based on the one you're in now.
Why would a Hadith need to talk about the prevalence of the prophets semen stains ? Sounds very pointless topic to include in a Hadith, makes it sound very vulgar. Don't get me started on the right hand possesses and the rape of captured women. The Hadith is not fit for purpose

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
I must I say I do pity someone like you who claims to have left a religion yet is still obsessed with it and who spends so much effort trying to offend others. What a shame.

All I'm going to say is, if the beloved was what you are insinuating then how come the disbelievers at the time didn't insult him for it? The Qur'an and ahadith mention many times that the disbelievers used to call him names such as magician, soothsayer, madman etc. yet not once is anything said about him marrying Aisha radiya Allahu anha. The fact is, at that time as in many other periods, girls were married off younger. Different norms for different times. In fact, Aisha was engaged to another man before the Prophet (peace be upon him) so this shows that it was a normal thing.

It's moronic to judge another time period based on the one you're in now.
It is moronic to judge another time period based on the one we're in. The problem is you Muslims judge that time period based on the one we're in and do things that were done in that time period. Why didn't people insult him? The ones that did were ordered killed (Asma bint Marwan etc.) and the others didn't want him to insult their idols so they made a deal.

Give it a break. We get it, Islam is wrong, the prophet married a child, and u left it. What's your point? You sound like a guy who wants to prove wrong something he's unsure is even wrong.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
It is moronic to judge another time period based on the one we're in. The problem is you Muslims judge that time period based on the one we're in and do things that were done in that time period.
Islam will never reform as the Quran is the word of god so Muslims are stuck forever stuck in the 7th century for life, the book however will hold little value in 1000 years time when human beings have colonised other planets. I support reform, but I will be issued with a fatwa and death if propose such an idea in public. Muslims are stuck, it's either you follow all the teaching of the prophet at that time or reform to fit in line with 21st century. Pick the two Muslims ! Are we meant to enslave women and conquer non Muslims regions ? Or propose jizya to minorities ? Or even drink camel urine as a preventative for stomach bugs ?

Why would a Hadith need to talk about the prevalence of the prophets semen stains ? Sounds very pointless topic to include in a Hadith, makes it sound very vulgar. Don't get me started on the right hand possesses and the rape of captured women. The Hadith is not fit for purpose
Islam is a way of life thus all aspects of life are talked about and this hadith is teaching us about cleanliness. The word semen is not even mentioned but the word used is janaaba which means impurity so it is not pointless or vulgar.

The purpose of the hadith is to clear things up on whether one can pray on sperm stained clothes. It's not vulgar. it's educational. and last I checked, you are the most vulgar person on this site. You talked about your ass and breast size, what you would do in bed in detail. who are you to say something is disturbing?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The purpose of the hadith is to clear things up on whether one can pray on sperm stained clothes. It's not vulgar. it's educational. and last I checked, you are the most vulgar person on this site. You talked about your ass and breast size, what you would do in bed in detail. who are you to say something is disturbing?
I am a sexual woman dear in Islam this is seriously depressed as we women are deficient in mentality and are a majority in hell ;) talk about inequality there ey ? Also I get beaten up if I ever raise my voice to my husband ey or banished from the bedroom if I deny sex from my husband ? Aww what equality

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
Another kaafir crusade against our Noble Prophet. The Western hedonistic elite you worship are the worst child abusers. Check out the UK MP child prostitution sexring or the British royal family treatment of child brides.

The marriage of our mother Aisha to the Prophet SAW was ordained by Allah and his best friend Abu Bakr RA was her father. So many hadiths pertaining to the salah, zakah, homely life were narrated by her and was huge in shaping the sunnah today.

What went over your sick hedonistic brain was that this hadith is focusing on which is Dahara or cleanliness pertaining to janaba. It also teaches us how a good wife should be cleaning her husband's garments in order for it to be ready for prayers

Yet your sole focus is the semen, gaals are sick :birdman:
You're right there are horrible child abusers in the west. They get put in jail, not given a manual that ordains child abuse and rape.

It is moronic to judge another time period based on the one we're in. The problem is you Muslims judge that time period based on the one we're in and do things that were done in that time period. Why didn't people insult him? The ones that did were ordered killed (Asma bint Marwan etc.) and the others didn't want him to insult their idols so they made a deal.

Do things such as what? You're clutching for straws here lol. That Asma bint Marwan story is fake and I didn't say he wasn't insulted, I said no one called him a paedo.

You've left the deen so why are you still trying to convince yourself that it's not right.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Somalis are brainwashed indoctrination is a powerful tool just leave them alone, just live your life my friend. I would rather everyone was tolerant of eachother instead of advocating the slaughtering of non Muslims or opostates as ordained by the Quran and the Hadith, now that unsettles me, many information about translations can be accessed online, gone are the days where you listen to some mullah speaking a foreign language learn about your religion and analyse critically the moral validation with such passages in the 21st century my dear young Muslim youth. And live your lives tolerant of the minorities in your community, love and accept them instead of hate this is what fuels people to argue and debate against you.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
Do things such as what? You're clutching for straws here lol. That Asma bint Marwan story is fake and I didn't say he wasn't insulted, I said no one called him a paedo.

You've left the deen so why are you still trying to convince yourself that it's not right.
No one called him a paedo because it was the 7th century and paedo things were commonplace. Do things like what? Jihad and terror, abuse of women and minorities and insane superstition. Muhammad slaughtered 600 men and boys and took their families as slaves in 7th century, and ISIS is slaughtering Christians and Yazidis and taking their families as slaves.

Muhammad said 99% of people in hell will be women and that women are deficient and their testimony is 1/2 of a man, and consequently, women can't be let out of the house in Saudi Arabia because of what Muhammad said and did.

Muhammad said don't take Jews and Christians as your friends, and that if Jews and Christians refuse to convert, collect Jizya, don't allow churches to be repaird. Fast forward, churches are prohibited in Saudi Arabia and old churches cannot be repaired in Pakistan.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I've got mixed feelings on this whole marriage.
On one hand, it's not really surprising culturally as marrying young girls was done by Muslim and non Muslim alike until only like 100 years ago and still done in some places actually. It probably was socially and morally acceptable in the 7th century.

However, my problem with this is, if Prophet Muhammad really is an example for all of mankind, why did he go through with it? Surely he must've known it wouldn't be acceptable for us nowadays. It makes it seem like he's only a messenger for people around his time.

Also what was the reason for them getting married anyways? Was it political? Religious? It doesn't make sense when you could just pull an adult woman and I'm sure someone with the status of Prophet shouldn't have any problem in attracting women lol. Not to mention the fact that he already had a lot of wives to begin with plus concubines.

It was a divine marriage i believe he had a dream in which an angel came to him and declared that Allah wants the prophet to get married to Aisha (RA) she was to be the mother of the believers.

We must comprehend that Hadith is by no means absolute only the qur'an is , hadith can contain human error (hence whys gem are known as being too weak or completely wrong as they contradict the qur'an) some scholars disagree with Aisha's age because studying the prophets siira (biography) they found that not long after their marriage Aisha participated in a battle (not sure which one) the minimum age allowed for males to participate in battles is 15 and for females its between 16-18 , kids are by no means allowed to participate and so they use that part of the biography to suggest that perhaps Aisha's age has been misrepresented , and no we muslims do not lie to cover our tracks whatever that means it just healthy skepticism.

Either way we muslims accept the wisdom of Allah , and if he willed Our prophet to marry Aisha to bring long term benefit to the believers than Allah is all wise we accept his wisdom , and if there is some sort of human error in the documentation of Aisha's age then again we accept that this can happen for only the qur'an is Infallible.

I hope this helps.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You and Eternal are obsessed with Islam and bash it day in and day out. If you are truly at peace and content with your decision you would simply leave and live your life.

On the contrary you obssess with the religion bashing and defaming it to influence others to follow your doomed path

Inside you feel a severe inferiority complexed mixed with guilt that places doubt in your mind about your fate in the after life.

Remember there are no atheists on a sinking ship or a nose diving flight bound to crash :mjlol:

Who are you to judge ? Where do you get your set of principles and Morality from ? We do not abide by the same set of principles and morality and your pathetic excuse to judge the religion from your own set of lens is very foolish.

As for the story for Asma bint Marwan, NICE TRY SXB. The Hadith is false and fabricated and the person who narrated it was known to be a liar.

If you are gonna try to use fabricated stories to prove your point I suggest you try harder. The last few days your posts have been going in circles and you avoid answering critical questions and fire back by going on a tangent and being dishonest.

You could write a book and call it "Introduction to Logical Fallacies"...

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
You and Eternal are obsessed with Islam and bash it day in and day out. If you are truly at peace and content with your decision you would simply leave and live your life.

On the contrary you obssess with the religion bashing and defaming it to influence others to follow your doomed path

Inside you feel a severe inferiority complexed mixed with guilt that places doubt in your mind about your fate in the after life.

Remember there are no atheists on a sinking ship or a nose diving flight bound to crash :mjlol:
There's a giant elephant in the room and any time I try to look away it's tusks, or leg or tail get in the way.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
Who are you to judge ? Where do you get your set of principles and Morality from ? We do not abide by the same set of principles and morality and your pathetic excuse to judge the religion from your own set of lens is very foolish.

As for the story for Asma bint Marwan, NICE TRY SXB. The Hadith is false and fabricated and the person who narrated it was known to be a liar.

If you are gonna try to use fabricated stories to prove your point I suggest you try harder. The last few days your posts have been going in circles and you avoid answering critical questions and fire back by going on a tangent and being dishonest.

I don't have to write a book called "introduction to logical fallacies". Muhammad already did and it's called the Quran and that's where you get your world view. And it's not just an introduction.

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP

Your reiterating that the authentic sahih bukari is fake and falacy ? That we are merely writing these statements from our arse ? What kind of Muslim are you have you not read the Quran the Sirah or the Hadith in anything other than Arabic, your mind is veiled my dear go read your scriptures in a language you can understand !

Status
Not open for further replies.