It's hadith time! Muslims and atheists jump in

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I said you engage in mass homosexuality. I don't like sticking my ass for Allah, or any other person. You do.
@AbdiJohnson is gay and muslim. Ask him for advice and don't be afraid to come out and live your homosexual life.
f*ck off !!! Leave me alone angry baboon your giving Muslims a bad Rep atm with your feisty little temper,
you are embarrassing yourself nayaa. Keep cussing doqon yahay

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
Who are you to judge ? Where do you get your set of principles and Morality from ? We do not abide by the same set of principles and morality and your pathetic excuse to judge the religion from your own set of lens is very foolish.

As for the story for Asma bint Marwan, NICE TRY SXB. The Hadith is false and fabricated and the person who narrated it was known to be a liar.

If you are gonna try to use fabricated stories to prove your point I suggest you try harder. The last few days your posts have been going in circles and you avoid answering critical questions and fire back by going on a tangent and being dishonest.

You could write a book and call it "Introduction to Logical Fallacies"...
I am a rational person in the 21st century to judge. I support an entire legal and justice system based on rationality
and reason and a system of justice that is generally universal (minus Sharia compliant countries). In China, if you rob someone they
imprison you/kill you because you deserve it. That system of law and order has existed throughout humanity and before Islam. It has worked (generally) to prevent total anarchy and lawlessness.

So, my version of morality is right because it has been in use for millennia and has generally worked. Of course it is updated as time goes because things change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending