its going down BLACKS VS PAKISTANIS in speakers corner london apparntly somali guy gets banged! SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know understand these type of video..

4head

I haven’t watched the video, but I wasted half a day on Hyde Park on the “Speakers Corner” where they shot that video and 3/4 of the attendees & talkers were Muslims, they were either fighting one another along sectarian lines or fighting with people of other religions. The rest were Christian fanatics, older ideologues and few qac people. A Moroccan guy was insulting a Nigerian guy and calling him racist names and two Somali guys near me were supporting the Moroccan guy and laughing. The irony was they both looked exactly like the Nigerian guy. It’s a zoo where the NHS thinks if they insult and scream at one another, it might help their mental health. Not worth visiting.

[

wish somalis had the geerah of these pakistani guys

Women need to be of honourable quality and noble character in order for a large swath of the populace to express gheerah for them.

Asian women in general have this, good strict family upbringing, very feminine in appearance, conduct and style, take pride in family and culture.

The UK Xaalimo is the complete antithesis of this, so much so, that any decent intelligent righteous male that I know off is looking for one back-home or in extreme cases a none Xaalimo.

You can't expect intelligent males forced to flee abroad due to overabundance of trash to have gheerah for that same trash.

ileen what Umar Johnson said is true nobody wants to ally with Blacks politically because they wanna start sexing the women of their allys.

THIS IS WHY -

BLACKS CAN'T ALLY WITH HISPANICS IN THE U.S

BLACKS CAN'T ALLY WITH PAKISTANIS IN THE U.K

BLACK CAN'T ALLY WITH NORTHAFRICANS IN FRANCE
He also claimed during the civil movement protests. Most black mens main motivation was to get white women lol. He says some harsh things. He hates black men married to white women who claim to fight for black people. Calls it contradiction

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Women need to be of honourable quality and noble character in order for a large swath of the populace to express gheerah for them.

Asian women in general have this, good strict family upbringing, very feminine in appearance, conduct and style, take pride in family and culture.

The UK Xaalimo is the complete antithesis of this, so much so, that any decent intelligent righteous male that I know off is looking for one back-home or in extreme cases a none Xaalimo.

You can't expect intelligent males forced to flee abroad due to overabundance of trash to have gheerah for that same trash.
A women will only go crazy when the men have no gheerah.
Xalimos in the UK are not as wild as you guys love to fantasise so f*ck off wallahi you guys have so much self hate and jealousy you dream up reasons to hate somalis. You see one girl and say all the girls in the country are s as if im not friends with timojelecs girls and know what goes on.
I hate swearing but you deserve it
Go f*ck yourself you dumb c*nt you're probably gay and jealous no somali guy will want you
Don't @ me

No Somali got touched. It looks like it was a confrontation between Deepak and Jedi.
I don't understand why that guy said don't touch somalis. Was there beef with them and the somalis? I thought this was about a black guy fucking his paki sister.

:gucciwhat:

4head

I haven’t watched the video, but I wasted half a day on Hyde Park on the “Speakers Corner” where they shot that video and 3/4 of the attendees & talkers were Muslims, they were either fighting one another along sectarian lines or fighting with people of other religions. The rest were Christian fanatics, older ideologues and few qac people. A Moroccan guy was insulting a Nigerian guy and calling him racist names and two Somali guys near me were supporting the Moroccan guy and laughing. The irony was they both looked exactly like the Nigerian guy. It’s a zoo where the NHS thinks if they insult and scream at one another, it might help their mental health. Not worth visiting.
My parents used to walk in that park! they turned it into a zoo enclosure.....i can never walk past there anymore knowing someone will chimp out and attack others because they lost a debate.

:ileycry:

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this but I have been to speaker corner a few times lol. Last year, and during ramadan this year.
I used to watch it but not anymore, it's a joke. Childish drama.

Black rastafarian guy (Raspect) trying to ally with pakistanis/muslims a couple weeks ago the pakistanis/muslims gave him £1000 during the his youtube live chat a week later the black guy starts getting close to this pakistani girl (Sayeeda al husseini) all hell as broke loose since then these timo jileecs aint fuckin around and it might mean the end of speakers corner all because of a black dating a pakistani girl!

other timo jileecs are getting involed too like begalis and sikh reverts getting on code
asian women are precious, vulnerable creatures who need to be safeguarded from the smash and pass pedo Madow men likewise with arab women i will keep my future mixed arab daughter away from Madow thugs, somali xalimoids on the other hand are angry masculine cheap and clean hoes they are the perfect match for abu tyrone ibn ex-convict.

ileen what Umar Johnson said is true nobody wants to ally with Blacks politically because they wanna start sexing the women of their allys.

THIS IS WHY -

that problem will soon be solved, i will ship xalimoids to their Madowland and import beautiful arab queens to birth a new somali nation and these will be the women we will protect with our life

Black rastafarian guy (Raspect) trying to ally with pakistanis/muslims a couple weeks ago the pakistanis/muslims gave him £1000 during the his youtube live chat a week later the black guy starts getting close to this pakistani girl (Sayeeda al husseini) all hell as broke loose since then these timo jileecs aint fuckin around and it might mean the end of speakers corner all because of a black dating a pakistani girl!

other timo jileecs are getting involed too like begalis and sikh reverts getting on code
why are somalis most vulnerable to Madow insemination??
is it because somali men give somali women too much freedom and don't practice honor killings like ayrabs and pakis??

is it because somali men are deadbeat and not even involved in the life's of their daughter thus they become easy targets for bantunization ??

THIS IS WHY -

i like Umar Johnson for that, he doesn't look to f*ck other women he preaches Madow sticking with Madow women only.
i am with him on that.

i remember he said in one video "the racist white man like me(umar) more than he like you cooning white loving because he the white man doesn't have to worry about me(umar) penetrating his daughter"

i still can't where the fight happened?? give me the mins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending