"Its between them and Allah"

Mandem notice how silent the SSPOT xalimo's are? They are not responding to my original post, because they know I'm speaking facts.

:sass1:

Facts?

Go to the NSFW section you hypocrites.

Its filled with:

A. You guys exposing your sins and crudely talking about zina.

B. Other men laughing and encouraging such degenerate behaviour.

The problem with many men, especially on here is that you lot never judge each other, judge yourselves, but have the audacity of judging women.

Even conservative @Samaalic Era and the notorious @Abdisamad3 who screams whooooooore any chance he gets is laughing and is usuprisingly not Judgemental towards fellow men

So what we have is a bunch of self confessed low life zaanis and their encourages, judging random Xalimos for anything and everything.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Facts?

Its filled with:

The problem with many men, especially on here is that you lot never judge each other, judge yourselves, but have the audacity of judging women.

Even conservative @Samaalic Era and the notorious @Abdisamad3 who screams whooooooore any chance he gets is laughing and is usuprisingly not Judgemental towards fellow men.
Brutal:mjlol:

I am pleasantly surprised my name wasn’t brought up tbh.

I guess you could call me a feminist:silanyosmile:

Facts?

Its filled with:

Even conservative @Samaalic Era and the notorious @Abdisamad3 who screams whooooooore any chance he gets is laughing and is usuprisingly not Judgemental towards fellow men

So what we have is a bunch of self confessed low life zaanis and their encourages, judging random Xalimos for anything and everything.
But you dont see us bringing up allah, we take the L and go, but xalimos in the other hand find every excuse to not take one simple L which usually results in multiple Ls.

L+L+L= 0 L, Reasoning: fat shit ate all the Ls and is still complaining

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
But you dont see us bringing up allah, we take the L and go, but xalimos in the other hand find every excuse to not take one simple L which usually results in multiple Ls.

L+L+L= 0 L, Reasoning: fat shit are all the Ls and is still complaining
The fact this woman @HalimaJ wishes to paint every man on SSpot with the same brush means we can’t argue with her sxb. She has made her mind up on us.

For what it’s worth people like @Abdisamad3 and I, or whoever, who funny their posts or meme about it- how are we even in the same ballpark as the actual perpetrators of zina?:mjlol:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Facts?

Its filled with:

Some of these farax on Ss waa dad dhintay..

they hate Somali women who are s, because they know that's what they're going to end up with ..

They cant land a good respectful somali woman, cuse they ain’t respectful Somali men.

bottom of the barrel

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
ALL these farax on Ss waa dad dhintay..

they hate Somali women who are s, because they know that's what they're going to end up with ..

They cant land a good respectful somali woman, cuse they ain’t respectful Somali men.

bottom of the barrel
Once again you can’t claim “ALL” of us, when it’s really a loud minority:mjlol:

there are like 30 inactive faraxs:drakelaugh:

I pray 5x a day, go to school/work, treat others with respect.

I show kindness to all Somali women despite them genuinely ruining my day to day life:mjlol:

yet I am a evil man not deserving of marriage cause I funny a clowns post in NSFW?:drakewtf:

Get the f*ck out of here with that nonsense. You both had promising arguments but as soon as I see “all”, it turns to shit.:drakekidding:

Facts?

Its filled with:

They are absolute lowlives but
ValidNarrowHarrier-size_restricted.gif

L+L+L= 0 L, Reasoning: fat shit ate all the Ls and is still complaining

No, hypocrites in sspot bring up Allah when they judge women.

Where is there fear of Allah when they are talking and laughing about 'malab'?

Oh let me guess...... 'its between them and Allah!'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bottom of the barrel
Your very fat I'm guessing, because I've noticed the majority of women who say "mEN AiN't sHIT" are abnormally obese

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi

I am kind to all Somali women despite them genuinely ruining my life:mjlol:

yet I am a evil man not deserving of marriage cause I funny a clowns post in NSFW?

Get the f*ck out of here with that nonsense. You both had promising arguments but as soon as I see “all”, it turns to shit.

I change it to “some of these faraxs”

are you happy now??:kodaksmiley:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
No, hypocrites in sspot bring up Allah when they judge women.

Where is there fear of Allah when they are talking and laughing about 'malab'?

Oh let me guess...... 'its between them and Allah!'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No one is disagreeing with you.

But f*ck I’m a 20 year virgin and @HanadR6 is 15 years old leave us out this shit !:ileycry:

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I change it to “some of these farax”

are you happy now??:kodaksmiley:
Now I am angered.

I lead a good life, to be branded a toxic farax. Break out of the groupthink before it’s too late, go outside play volleyball. You and @HalimaJ need to smell the eggs.

SSPot faraxs do not represent all of us.

bottom of the barrel
I hope my wife is baaaaaaaaad :samwelcome:

I show kindness to all Somali women despite them genuinely ruining my day to day life:mjlol:

yet I am a evil man not deserving of marriage cause I funny a clowns post in NSFW?:drakewtf:

Get the f*ck out of here with that nonsense. You both had promising arguments but as soon as I see “all”, it turns to shit.:drakekidding:

Horta, you need to be quite. I have seen some shocking posts of yours. Keep your mouth to yourself........ewww

Trending