It's all about being a mixed race pretty boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a volcel, I don't think incels can exist in Africa. Anyway I just recognise that in this modern era, it is essential that men maximize their FACE and LMS!

Is that for religious purposes? being volcel? And I had to google the word .. I learn something new on here sometimes.

How does a guy maximize his face?

Is that for religious purposes? being volcel? And I had to google the word .. I learn something new on here sometimes.

How does a guy maximize his face?

Yes, it says a husband and wife become one flesh in our book. I will have to do a thread on this topic. Unstable and jugjugwacwac mention good things like improving jaw.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somalis-need-an-image-renewal.5780/
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/how-somali-men-are-supposed-to-look.12383/

I am a legit Iraqw living in Tanzania. I liked the banter I saw on here, hilarious forum to be honest. I was also looking into my countries tribes and ethnicities. I never knew the differences between Cushtic, Bantu, Nilotic, Khoisan...etc, until I came across this site. I thought all 'blacks' were essentially the same.

:dead::dead::dead:

So this forum is what made you an iraqw aesthetic supremacists

lonon-uk-15-february-2016-instagram-sensatins-and-now-models-brian-ffkefw.jpg

lonon-uk-15-february-2016-instagram-sensatins-and-now-models-brian-ffkefb.jpg

lonon-uk-15-february-2016-models-reece-king-mobbed-by-girls-wanting-FFKE3B.jpg

lonon-uk-15-february-2016-instagram-sensation-and-now-model-brian-ffkefr.jpg

lonon-uk-15-february-2016-instagram-sensatins-and-now-models-brian-ffkefw.jpg

a8c4c658386e0ce4abcd773dbfa2c4e3.jpg

27a3d1e085a2667ef48347cc97b6f1cd--mixed-boys-freeze.jpg

f49adc8078ab1f9ac44545b6db8af392--pretty-boys-blame.jpg

10b0a5446b4eb07ada2cb47afb2c8ff7--black-boys-snapchat.jpg

12568087_1111211208924141_1545986805_n.jpg

Just LOL if you're not a pretty boy in 2018!
How do gay guys develop a gay looking face. You don't even need them to tell you they're gay. You just know to stay away:nahgirl:

jeg viste det! alt dette snakket om utseende og damer:ftw9nwa:

han minner meg om folka på denne løe siden: lookism.net

høres akkurat ut som dem:yloezpe:

I recently left lookism.net, such a glorious forum. I have legit transformed into an aesthetic pretty boy male model. It's ogre if you are not looksmaxing.

I recently left lookism.net, such a glorious forum. I have legit transformed into an aesthetic pretty boy male model. It's ogre if you are not looksmaxing.

i am glad you lookmaxed into a chad(?) that place however is cancer and not glorious. no matter how red pilled you're its not healthy to obsess over looks that much- like they do on lookism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts