How Somali Men are Supposed to Look

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are pics taken of Somali nomads in the early 1900's.

e37RA5a.png

ghSu5JL.png

NyjBzeU.png

WlXkYJG.png

hvQwKGi.png

Just look at how masculine and well-proportioned they are. Sub-optimal environment and nutrition have done a number on modern Somali men. Too many skinny-fat, weak and obese Somali men out there. Guys we gotta work out and eat well so we can look good for our women and also be able to defend ourselves and our families. It's a must.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The first guy looks like an Ethiopian guy I used to work with. It's so shocking how much they look alike!!

Wallahi they look terrible :susp:

I didn't say these men were particularly handsome, I said they are masculine and well proportioned unlike most Somali men these days. You could tell by just looking at these guys that they have high testosterone levels and are bold and aggressive.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I didn't say these men were particularly handsome, I said they are masculine and well proportioned unlike most Somali men these days. You could tell by just looking at these guys that they have high testosterone levels and are bold and aggressive.

How do you know that? These men could very have been a minority around that time.And also you can't tell someone is aggressive and bold from a picture.

How do you know that? These men could very have been a minority around that time.And also you can't tell someone is aggressive and bold from a picture.

Healthy, fit and masculine men were the norm back then, not a minority. And yes you can tell a lot about someone by their face, because secondary sexual characteristics are due to hormones, specifically testosterone levels in men. So the more prominent the secondary sexual characteristics in a man the higher his testosterone levels are, and since testosterone is largely responsible for male aggression and boldness one can make the assumption I made about these nomads who show secondary sexual characteristics to the right of the bell curve.

Somali men generally look better than this lol.

But significantly less masculine. All i'm saying is Somali men gotta regain their edge, that masculine spark that u can see in the eyes of these nomads. We gotta work out, eat clean, learn how to fight and challenge ourselves. Being sedentary and eating fast food while watching Netflix is making us weak, soft and pathetic.

VixR

Veritas
But significantly less masculine. All i'm saying is Somali men gotta regain their edge, that masculine spark that u can see in the eyes of these nomads. We gotta work out, eat clean, learn how to fight and challenge ourselves. Being sedentary and eating fast food while watching Netflix is making us weak, soft and pathetic.

The bolded basically describes the entire world right now as people tend to lead more sedentary lifestyles than ever before. And although I do agree @ taking better care of the bod and eating clean being good ideas, I wouldn't describe Somali guys nowadays as emasculate. And a fat, truly out of shape Somali is something I have rare occassion to see, unless it's an aging mother of 8, or a potbellied old man. For that, you have your high-metabolism to thank.

Somali men are too sedentary. Even though we live in a modern world doesn't mean we should reject our nomadic roots.

Every so often men should go camp out in the badiyo for a few days. Nothing like fighting off hyenas to get your testosterone pumping.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Healthy, fit and masculine men were the norm back then, not a minority. And yes you can tell a lot about someone by their face, because secondary sexual characteristics are due to hormones, specifically testosterone levels in men. So the more prominent the secondary sexual characteristics in a man the higher his testosterone levels are, and since testosterone is largely responsible for male aggression and boldness one can make the assumption I made about these nomads who show secondary sexual characteristics to the right of the bell curve.

Then how would you explain western-African men? Surely, they have been subjected to starvation and other stressful environmental circumstances that has affected their genes, but their masculine features remained relatively unchanged (it seems, though i could be wrong). Or you can argue that they are more successful at foraging than our ancestors back in the day or perhaps they didn't experience as many droughts, but I highly doubt it. I think you are underestimating our genes ability to self-replicate itself perfectly despite our environmental challenges.

The bolded basically describes the entire world right now as people tend to lead more sedentary lifestyles than ever before. And although I do agree @ taking better care of the bod and eating clean being good ideas, I wouldn't describe Somali guys nowadays as emasculate. And a fat, truly out of shape Somali is something I have rare occassion to see, unless it's an aging mother of 8, or a potbellied old man. For that, you have your high-metabolism to thank.

I know, but I don't care about other people. The Somalis where u live seem to be on point then. Good for them, that's what I like to see.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The emergence of the beta-male and the metrasexual is a norm in our society give me a strong nomad who can protect me rather than a soft male who watches Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts