It's all about being a mixed race pretty boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Girls are weird, they simultaneously seem to enjoy effeminate looking guys and ultra-masculine looking guys.
Guys inbetween have it rough :mjcry:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What kind of homo erotic shit is this mofo you are a man who lust after guys you could of posting light skin es :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Warya how dare you :gucciwhat:
What are you trying to say? What about my posts made you think I was a girl :chrisfreshhah:
For one your avatar two duct tape sounds like you’re into being dominated and the way you formulate your sentences I’m suprised your name ain’t Amina plus your passive like a Japanese chick I got the duct tape now assume the position kkk

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
For one your avatar two duct tape sounds like you’re into being dominated and the way you formulate your sentences I’m suprised your name ain’t Amina plus your passive like a Japanese chick.
:dead1:
Isn't it fair to also argue that duct tape sounds like I dominate others :damedamn:
Also the way I formulate sentences is fine, you don't even use punctuation and I don't call you out on it :childplease:
your passive like a Japanese chick.
Just because I don't spend my time insulting the f*ck out of people and calling every single female on this site a I'm passive :damn:

You sure are a character, bismillah :russ:

Those guys look gay. Most pretty boys are s. :mjlol:

Ahaha, cope harder boyo! Those ladies clearly feel otherwise. Being a square jawed pretty boy is all that matters.

lonon-uk-15-february-2016-instagram-sensation-and-now-model-brian-FFKEFY.jpg

lonon-uk-15-february-2016-instagram-sensation-and-now-model-brian-FFKEFM.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:dead1:
Isn't it fair to also argue that duct tape sounds like I dominate others :damedamn:
Also the way I formulate sentences is fine, you don't even use punctuation and I don't call you out on it :childplease:

Just because I don't spend my time insulting the f*ck out of people and calling every single female on this site a I'm passive :damn:

You sure are a character, bismillah :russ:
Naa hadalka badan jooji you got the duct tape let’s make money the fast way ski mask way :mugshotman:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ahaha, cope harder boyo! Those ladies clearly feel otherwise. Being a square jawed pretty boy is all that matters.

lonon-uk-15-february-2016-instagram-sensation-and-now-model-brian-FFKEFY.jpg

lonon-uk-15-february-2016-instagram-sensation-and-now-model-brian-FFKEFM.jpg
Notice most of those chicks are black they are all envious of them mixed race guys cause they have better hair likewise they want to breed with them so they children will have better hair.

Off topic, but are you really Iraqw? Also, what made you join Sspot? Is it because you feel an affinity towards us?

I am a legit Iraqw living in Tanzania. I liked the banter I saw on here, hilarious forum to be honest. I was also looking into my countries tribes and ethnicities. I never knew the differences between Cushtic, Bantu, Nilotic, Khoisan...etc, until I came across this site. I thought all 'blacks' were essentially the same.

Last edited:
I am a legit Iraqw living in Tanzania. I liked the banter I saw on here, hilarious forum to be honest. I was also looking into my countries tribes and ethnicities. I never knew the differences between Cushtic, Bantu, Nilotic, Khoisan...etc, until I came across this site. I thought all 'blacks' were essentially the same.

I want to ask you how do you feel about Saddam getting his ass wooped ?

He's a bantu from some kenyan forum who come here and troll

I don't know what to think. She is a guest on a Somali forum, so I can't be rude anymore than I have been. May be when she cuts her teeth sparring with others and develops some Somali sense for meaningless and constant insults, I can speak my mind to her.

Note: I used SHE. She is playing us.

Can I just ask how a Tanzanian man discovered these obscure-ISH English models in the first place? It's a bit weird in my books.

I was redirected here from searching 'Cushitic' and such terms. English is officially a national language here, I probably speak it better than black Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending