Status
Not open for further replies.

I have said it a few times on this site, WW2 marked the end of Italian colonial rule (British ruled afterwards plus un Trusteeship) and it's goal of making a mini Italy in the Horn of africa (scale of migration was ridiculously highly prior to ww2).

Thank god for ww2, from a Somali perspective.

Also what the Italians did to Beesha Madowweyne was beyond abhorrent. Check out 'KELI ASAYLE'. God curse these colonialists.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
keli.PNG

How can we be eating baasto casually? Damn, I never the true extent of Italian Somaliland. It's a good thing WW2 ended but there could possibly be a WW3.

I really cannot imagine how a possible WW3 might turn out.
:browtf:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
We still live in a colonial world, don't be naive. It has just taken a different turn.

Neocolonialism is the biggest threat to many developing countries and Somalia needs to make sure it doesn't affect them. The worst thing about neocolonialism is that its indirect and not as obvious to notice as colonialism.

Italy such a weak country. If they had it their way we would've become a country like south Africa.

Also o doubt this Italians are the descendants of the Roman empire. Probably some immigrants :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts