IT DAWN ON ME THAT CANADA WASNT MEANT FOR human habitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
7A0828B8-9BBD-4BBC-AEE0-4318B4C8B20C.jpeg

(This pic was send to my by my forum friend @Hani Malab. She was crying because she was asking me to get her US citizenship so she could live in Florida or Arizona or Cali. I’m still thinking about it, depends how she’ll treat me when she’s 7 months pregnant for me )

Canada should be at the ICC (international criminal court) for crimes against humanity.

View attachment 63885
(This pic was send to my by my forum friend @Hani Malab. She was crying because she was asking me to get her US citizenship so she could live in Florida or Arizona or Cali. I’m still thinking about it, depends how she’ll treat me when she’s 7 months pregnant for me )

Canada should be at the ICC (international criminal court) for crimes against humanity.
Yo how many girls you get pregnant. Are they legitimate

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
US ain't different too. Depends on where, or which region you live.

Nacas! Almost all the southern states are warm during winter. Then you have the desert, Nevada, Arizona, Cali, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah and NM

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Nacas! Almost all the southern states are warm during winter. Then you have the desert, Nevada, Arizona, Cali, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah and NM
So, are those the only states the US has? Southern and western states. Nacas waaxid! Also Utah ain't fully a desert only some parts. You suck at geography!:shookgabre:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Canada indeed has depressive weather. What is the depression rate among Somalis there? it makes sense why most of them turn to drink/drugs.

Gambar

VIP
He is constantly lying on my name. I must put a stop to this at once.

Yes ever since I've told him I was MJ he has made it a point to drool over me. What can we do?
The good news is he is like a toddler, he will lose interest and move on to someone else to lie about.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yeah this winter shit is getting old, its 70 degrees in LA and Miami right now.:gucciwhat:

Somalis need to relocate to these areas:shookgabre:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending