IT DAWN ON ME THAT CANADA WASNT MEANT FOR human habitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 63885
(This pic was send to my by my forum friend @Hani Malab. She was crying because she was asking me to get her US citizenship so she could live in Florida or Arizona or Cali. I’m still thinking about it, depends how she’ll treat me when she’s 7 months pregnant for me )

Canada should be at the ICC (international criminal court) for crimes against humanity.

Rkelly

HaniMalab is mentally not well. Freezing Canada is good for her. I have seen her Forum avatars. Really disturbing.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly is full of xaar, Columbus is just as bad with their sever winter storms.

Spell “severe” correctly before you conduct you matag ( vomit) on me.

What’s going these days on the forum? We got kids who are English-less. I keep correcting them. Yesterday that kid @Tukraq kept confusing his “their” with “there”

Gambar

VIP

What’s going these days on the forum? We got kids who are English-less. I keep correcting them. Yesterday that kid @Tukraq kept confusing his “their” with “there”
You can’t even keep up your fob act.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Lmao you of all people correcting anyone’s spelling or grammar is hilarious:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending