It’s time that we protect waaqism as the chosen people

Are you an moron? Are you even Muslim yourself?

I was using logic and science because it literally makes no sense and NOTHING would happen in nature if you danced around a fire.
the last part of your previous statement is dumb and stupid if you are a Muslim yourself because anyone can say the same thing about hajj lol

Cadaans are uncivilised themselves because they can’t properly wipe their asses. Dancing around the fire is indeed uncivilised and useless because it does literally NOTHING.

I am comparing it to logic and science. What is dancing around the fire gonna do for you except make you tired and go for a second round?

LikeNow replace everything with hajj and you have the same concept? what does it do beside make you tired as you go around the Kaaba?

the point is that it has spiritual meaning to the person just like hajj would have to you
Quote Reply

Xoxoxo

VIP
the last part of your previous statement is dumb and stupid if you are a Muslim yourself because anyone can say the same thing about hajj lol

Cadaans are uncivilised themselves because they can’t properly wipe their asses. Dancing around the fire is indeed uncivilised and useless because it does literally NOTHING.

I am comparing it to logic and science. What is dancing around the fire gonna do for you except make you tired and go for a second round?

View attachment 212718Now replace everything with hajj and you have the same concept? what does it do beside make you tired as you go around the Kaaba?

the point is that it has spiritual meaning to the person just like hajj would have to you
Quote Reply
“The circling is believed to demonstrate the unity of the believers in the worship of the One God, as they move in harmony together around the Kaaba, while supplicating to God. To be in a state of Wudu (ablution) is mandatory while performing tawaf as it is considered to be a form of worship ('ibadah).”

Our ancestor were most likely summoning some shit around the fire lmaooo spiritual kulaha? Fire?

are you Muslim yourself?

While Y'all Mocking The Ancestor Y'all Afraid Or Something, They Outwitted Romans Ancient Egyptians And Greeks

May Eebe Be With You
6c0dea3458a88e24cddb6df1b36a6aed.gif

“The circling is believed to demonstrate the unity of the believers in the worship of the One God, as they move in harmony together around the Kaaba, while supplicating to God. To be in a state of Wudu (ablution) is mandatory while performing tawaf as it is considered to be a form of worship ('ibadah).”

Our ancestor were most likely summoning some shit around the fire lmaooo spiritual kulaha? Fire?

are you Muslim yourself?
do you know what spiritual is doqonyahow?

are you Muslim yourself?
in a 1,000 years time the practice of the hajj will be known as some kind of uncivilized practice by other people. it is known as that by some people

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
How can you argue for religion that has no book. Waaqism is uncivilized.

:francis:

are you Muslim yourself?
exactly xoolo. that's what muslims believe it does for them just like waaqists believed that the fire practice helped them spiritually.

i can't believe in 2022 that some people are unable to understand what a religious practice is.

you can't argue that one is more logical than this because religious practices are not set in logic

They were summoning shit that doesn’t count dhiiloyahow
wtf do you think spiritual means dumbass??? it's a practice that is outside of the material world.

summoning something is spiritual lol because the spirit exists outside of the material world....

Xoxoxo

VIP
listen dhiilo, open a book
You really wanna go this way stupid as ? If that’s the case I’ll f*ck you up and make sure nobody can even recognise that monkey ugly ass face of yours you deformed ass moth Abaaha iiyo hooyada wass nacasyahow luuq aa lugu soo qabto twink ass .

Go waste someone else time hun deformed ass negroe ass mongrel

Xoxoxo

VIP
@qaysiyolaylo f*ck u and I sincerely mean it you stupid ass dumb ass bi*tch. Botched looking ass bafoon, a poor excuse for a monkey you disgusting mongrel. Come try me again I am NOT like these other users. Go waste another idiots time you dimwit idiotic retarded as bi*tch

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don't mind following Waaqism as it is at least a religion that is not an alien to us and wasn't imported to us from our neighboring countries, we need to revive Waaqism in our country and promote it among Agnostic/Atheist Somalis like me as an alternative.:rejoice:

Worshiping trees and creatures > Not worshiping anything
Waaqism is in essence monotheistic, though. Waaq is the supreme being and creator of everything much like Allah. The other venerated beings (like nidaar and huur) and entities (like trees) are ultimately beneath Waaq and things Waaq created. It is not an Animist religion, though it seems to have elements of Animism and Ancestor-Worship.

This is probably why it was so easy for Somalis to convert. They already had this concept of a singular creator God. What Muslims were preaching wouldn't have been shocking and if indeed some of our ancestors were Christians in the Waqooyi area then that too probably wasn't hard to sell to them.

Thats just a random word used only by reer koonfur to refer God and has no known relation with ancient faiths, so i dont get why you mentioned the word eebe as is has no relevance to this topic
it is relevant to the topic because the word is still used to refer to God so where do you think it came from?????

You really wanna go this way stupid as ? If that’s the case I’ll f*ck you up and make sure nobody can even recognise that monkey ugly ass face of yours you deformed ass moth Abaaha iiyo hooyada wass nacasyahow luuq aa lugu soo qabto twink ass .

Go waste someone else time hun deformed ass negroe ass mongrel
"luuq aa lugu soo qabto twink ass" lmfao. you got your xaar pounded in the luuq. hooyada silkeed qadum was doqonyahow.

doofar doofar dhalay

qumayahow bakhti

Trending

Latest posts