It’s time that we protect waaqism as the chosen people

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Who cares. Waaq isn't even a relgion. Some where Christians some were Jews. Waaq or Ebe just meant god. It's like calling Allah a religion which can be any god that Arabs worship. Or calling God a religion which can be any God a person who speaks English worships.

Clearly you don't know anything about waaqism, it is a whole religion that includes even damn space 🌌.

I don't mind following Waaqism as it is at least a religion that is not an alien to us and wasn't imported to us from our neighboring countries, we need to revive Waaqism in our country and promote it among Agnostic/Atheist Somalis like me as an alternative.:rejoice:

Worshiping trees and creatures > Not worshiping anything
I was born into Islam and I will die as Muslim.. I see my heritage as Islamic.. Labeling Islam as an imported ideology is a false claim and a way to discredit our Islamic heritage and history.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I was born into Islam and I will die as Muslim.. I see my heritage as Islamic.. Labeling Islam as an imported ideology is a false claim and a way to discredit our Islamic heritage and history.
Yes you’re right but we need to protect our history from those Oromos because they are out here stealing our shit

nothing special there. anyone whose ancestors converted religions will say "I was born as Christian and I will die as Christian"

"I was born as a hindu and I will die as a Hindue"

Yes you’re right but we need to protect our history from those Oromos because they are out here stealing our shit
somalis and oromos are so close to each other with languages, cuulture, history so how are they stealing it? cultural diffusion. people in the same area tend to have similar cultures and religions

nothing special there. anyone whose ancestors converted religions will say "I was born as Christian and I will die as Christian"

"I was born as a hindu and I will die as a Hindue"
Wait, aren't you a Somali? Somalia is 99% muslim.. But many diaspora faraxs and xalimos lost their way and became gaal.

Xoxoxo

VIP
somalis and oromos are so close to each other with languages, cuulture, history so how are they stealing it? cultural diffusion. people in the same area tend to have similar cultures and religions
What????? We are closer to the afar and they literally mind their own business unlike those people and have their distinctive culture because they and their ancestors weren’t lazy enough to be thief’s

Xoxoxo

VIP
Nobody cares about Waaqism. Let those baboons have it who cares
I care I do I do not want them to steal more things from us. If we let them continue their shit they would slowly start claiming our lands and languages, and I kid you not they already outnumber us

Xoxoxo

VIP
"civilized"? so the only way to be civilized is to have some Arabians introduce their religion?
I mean if you think about it our ancestors were dancing among the fire so yeah I either Islam or time would have made us civilised or we would have been like reer rendille

Wait, aren't you a Somali? Somalia is 99% muslim.. But many diaspora faraxs and xalimos lost their way and became gaal.
I am just saying that everyone says the same thing regardless of religion. anyone whose ancestors have converted religions will say that they were born as this religion and will die as that

I mean if you think about it our ancestors were dancing among the fire so yeah I either Islam or time would have made us civilised or we would have been like reer rendille
dancing around a fire is not uncivilized. maybe you think the only way to be civilized is to be like Arabs or cadaans

Xoxoxo

VIP
dancing around a fire is not uncivilized. maybe you think the only way to be civilized is to be like Arabs or cadaans
What,? No the hobo bogus religion was practically useless because our ancestors were dumb enough to not even record the origin of it and it’s history.

the Arabs are not civilised either and Islam doesn’t belong to them either! Btw Christianity originated in the Middle East and isn’t even from white people. Wether if we were Muslim or not we are currently more civilised then our ancestors but we were the most civilised from the 20th century

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
"civilized"? so the only way to be civilized is to have some Arabians introduce their religion?
Islam golden age contributed much to human civilization with science and technology. Christianity also had a big impact in human civilization and is responsible for the formation of western society.

What,? No the hobo bogus religion was practically useless because our ancestors were dumb enough to not even record the origin of it and it’s history.

the Arabs are not civilised either and Islam doesn’t belong to them either! Btw Christianity originated in the Middle East and isn’t even from white people. Wether if we were Muslim or not we are currently more civilised then our ancestors but we were the most civilised from the 20th century

'were dumb enough not to record" somalia was an oral society. oral stories/religions can be structured very well and maintain the same practice over time

I never said white people created Christanity but you are over here using coded words like "civilized" by saying that dancing around a fire is somehow uncivilized. cadaans said the same thing about foreign religious practices.

so if you are going to call it uncivilized then what is your source of civilization? who are you comparing them to define them as uncivilized?

Islam golden age contributed much to human civilization with science and technology. Christianity also had a big impact in human civilization and is responsible for the formation of western society.
christanity partially came from the zoroastrians....

I would just like to know what about dancing around a fire is uncivilized

Xoxoxo

VIP
'were dumb enough not to record" somalia was an oral society. oral stories/religions can be structured very well and maintain the same practice over time

I never said white people created Christanity but you are over here using coded words like "civilized" by saying that dancing around a fire is somehow uncivilized. cadaans said the same thing about foreign religious practices.

so if you are going to call it uncivilized then what is your source of civilization? who are you comparing them to define them as uncivilized?
And what did that oral society do? f*ck us over because we now have to rely on old ass elders to remind us of our history and last- it’s freaking useless.

Cadaans are uncivilised themselves because they can’t properly wipe their asses. Dancing around the fire is indeed uncivilised and useless because it does literally NOTHING.

I am comparing it to logic and science. What is dancing around the fire gonna do for you except make you tired and go for a second round?

And what did that oral society do? f*ck us over because we now have to rely on old ass elders to remind us of our history and last- it’s freaking useless.

Cadaans are uncivilised themselves because they can’t properly wipe their asses. Dancing around the fire is indeed uncivilised and useless because it does literally NOTHING.

I am comparing it to logic and science. What is dancing around the fire gonna do for you except make you tired and go for a second round?
bruh if you are Muslim, the last part would be very hypocritical of you

Trending