It’s not rape if she’s your wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to Sh Dirir. Yall some brainwashed guys. Changing so quickly. Waxba uugu daaran @Mercury . War dumarku waxaan kama hadlaan adiga maxa ku geye. Are you even a man. Listen to dumarku somalida.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
We are humans, we get tired and sometimes we are just not in the mood to have sex. What if my "spouse" encounters me and tries to initiate sex on a day when I am not feeling perhaps mentally good. Some men believe that my "spouse" has every right to force me to have sex AKA rape me. And some women believe that once they get married, the man owns her body.

There was a girl I read about from Sudan. Her father married her away ( it was a forced marriage) and her new husband used to constantly rape her and hurt her. One night she fought back and used a weapon to defend herself, the man died. She went to her father and told him all about what the man did to her. The father, not believing in marital rape, turned her in and she almost got the death penalty.

If a man feels like his wife is not pleasing him, then he can divorce her. I understand that a healthy sex life can boost a marriage but I do believe it should be natural and not forced. If you and your partner are not compatible sex wise, then divorce.

Its simple really just give him the malab keep yourself busy read a book while you at it :manny:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
If you force sex on someone

Than it’s rape

I don’t get how people don’t understand this.

U have a wife. Not a sex worker
If you're wife is sick or unwell than take that into consideration and let her recuperate if you however force yourself on her than it’s rape
Not concerned with your discussion. I'm more concerned about your grammar and spelling.:cosbyhmm:

It's supposed to be then* not than.

It's your* and not 'you're' "If your wife is sick...." No need to make it into contraction of the two words, you and are.

U❌= you✔

Than is both a conjunction and a preposition, 'then' is not. Get the difference, thanks!

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
It is not rape if it's your sister.
upload_2019-2-1_12-49-54.jpeg

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Not concerned with your discussion. I'm more concerned about your grammar and spelling.:cosbyhmm:

It's your* and not 'you're' "If your wife is sick...."

U❌= you✔

Than is both a conjunction and a Preposition, 'then' is not. Get the difference, thanks!
Professor Dalmoor coming in and blessing us with free grammar lessons. :ohhhdamn:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Listen to Sh Dirir. Yall some brainwashed guys. Changing so quickly. Waxba uugu daaran @Mercury . War dumarku waxaan kama hadlaan adiga maxa ku geye. Are you even a man. Listen to dumarku somalida.

Brainwashed?

Look as I said before there’s a hadith about pleasing one's wife and not going at her like a wild animal

I dont recall any hadith about the Prophet pbuh condoning forcing the wife there is just the mention of sex being a duty between both people. She is strongly advised to put out but the man is not instructed to rape

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

It's your* and not 'you're' "If your wife is sick...."

U❌= you✔

Than is both a conjunction and a Preposition, 'then' is not. Get the difference, thanks!
f*ck off nerd

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
We are humans, we get tired and sometimes we are just not in the mood to have sex. What if my "spouse" encounters me and tries to initiate sex on a day when I am not feeling perhaps mentally good. Some men believe that my "spouse" has every right to force me to have sex AKA rape me. And some women believe that once they get married, the man owns her body.

There was a girl I read about from Sudan. Her father married her away ( it was a forced marriage) and her new husband used to constantly rape her and hurt her. One night she fought back and used a weapon to defend herself, the man died. She went to her father and told him all about what the man did to her. The father, not believing in marital rape, turned her in and she almost got the death penalty.

If a man feels like his wife is not pleasing him, then he can divorce her. I understand that a healthy sex life can boost a marriage but I do believe it should be natural and not forced. If you and your partner are not compatible sex wise, then divorce.
If you reach the point that you feel you need to rape your wife to get some, it's time to protect her from yourself and file for divorce and place yourself at a mental institution

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
f*ck off nerd
That was as a result of you being short-tempered, which you may not be this every time. You may need to take anger management classes.

Anger itself is not a problem. The trouble arises when your anger becomes uncontrollable. I can understand what you're going through. It happens sometimes, not often tho. Nonetheless, I appreciate your derogatory response post!

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Thats not rape. Its just parking my car inside her garage. She agreed to that when we married.

I wouldnt beat her.
Just tell her : watch tv damned, and i do my thing.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
All Somali brides are either raped or forced sexually on the wedding day.

Do you actually think those young brides want an old, smelly Somali guy to spread their legs? They're forced.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
All Somali brides are either raped or forced sexually on the wedding day.

Do you actually think those young brides want an old, smelly Somali guy to spread their legs? They're forced.
Wow your married too

Is this what you went through reiko :mjcry:

Where the nigga at I just want to talk to him
471400CA-F018-4678-8E29-9B880FFAF816.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Why would she refuse sex to her husband?
We need context here
If there is legitimate reason like illness, mentally not prepared etc
Then it is completely understandable and I am not a aware of any man who who would force his wife to have sex unless both parties are truly in the moment. It is suppose to be a two way street where both parties need to enjoy the experience

However if wife refuses her husband simply for the hell of it he could let her go. Sex is a cornerstone to healthy relationship and if the female isn't participating then there is no point to
The whole idea of marriage

In any case, I do not believe it should be qualified as rape. That would totally be unfair to actual rape victims

Why would she refuse sex to her husband?
We need context here
If there is legitimate reason like illness, mentally not prepared etc
Then it is completely understandable and I am not a aware of any man who who would force his wife to have sex unless both parties are truly in the moment. It is suppose to be a two street where both parties enjoy the experience

However if wife refuses her husband simply die the hell of it he could let her go. Sex is a cornerstone to healthy relationship and if the female isn't participating then there is no point to
The whole idea of marriage

In any case, I do not believe it should be qualified as rape. That would totally be unfair to actual rape victims
War kuwaan diin iyo dhaqaan laan ba hayso. There is no man somali man who would be his wife for sex. Hooga wuu iis aadkayen kar lakiin iinu diila suurtagal ba mahan. They just want to destroy our deen with this shit. Rape in marriage is not possible and is western thing. Even sh dirir talked about in xeerka kufisiga.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Just jack off if she ain't in the mood. If I work a 14 hour shift and she expects me to be a star, I'll throw a dildo at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts