It’s not rape if she’s your wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this discussion with some Somalis they all agreed it’s not rape if you’re married to her it’s your right as a husband
:gucciwhat:

No sort of logic made sense to these cavemen

This is your typical SJW troll topic's to try to impose on your people an alien practice that has never existed in our communities, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Kacaan generation wouldn't dear to forcefully mount your typical highly volatile temperamental Xaalimo, it's pure suicide and these male's have far too much honour and pride to do such a shameful thing.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Why would she refuse sex to her husband?
We need context here
If there is legitimate reason like illness, mentally not prepared etc
Then it is completely understandable and I am not a aware of any man who who would force his wife to have sex unless both parties are truly in the moment. It is suppose to be a two way street where both parties need to enjoy the experience

However if wife refuses her husband simply for the hell of it he could let her go. Sex is a cornerstone to healthy relationship and if the female isn't participating then there is no point to
The whole idea of marriage

In any case, I do not believe it should be qualified as rape. That would totally be unfair to actual rape victims
It is rape when you are having sex with someone who doesn’t want it.

It is rape when you are having sex with someone who doesn’t want it.

Instead of attacking him, why not defend the culture that you, your father and brothers were born into? and class this garbage as alien to our people?

I have heard everything you could possibly hear about our people but never this junk about marital rape.

But rather to the contrary, you have islaamo everywhere in private groups complaining about the opposite (lack of sex) from their husbands.

These clueless pot bellied inactive males spend their whole evenings drinking mint tee wrecking the little testosterone they have left.

The very idea of a Faraax raping a Xaalimo he is married to is absolutely absurd and you know this

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
she ova sexed she eats too much xalwad,damn she drains me have to call sick some days. talked to my wadaad who making some cashar for her.
Loooooool

Why are you complaining? Lmfao

Enjoy the ride because once she has a baby, it’s over!

The ancient males used mint leaves and very hot bath's as natural contraceptive.

The monks in monasteries who struggled tremendously in their celibate pursuits would stock up with a lot of "soy" foods and this became their staple diet because it greatly stiffens the desire for sex.

Today the powers that be add soy to literally everything you can eat including even prescription drugs.

They also use soy as animal feed for all the cattle's and even hens, it has become the most used animal feed in the western world, so even if you go paleo you can't avoid it.

Avoiding all this stuff has become a great struggle and when your ignorant it becomes even worse.

You will have to protect your husband with this knowledge, otherwise you may end up joining that queue someday.

Gambar

VIP
That someone you signed a contract to have halaal sex with you cant escape that.:mahubowtf:
Instead of attacking him, why not defend the culture that you, your father and brothers were born into? and class this garbage as alien to our people?

I have heard everything you could possibly hear about our people but never this junk about marital rape.

But rather to the contrary, you have islaamo everywhere in private groups complaining about the opposite (lack of sex) from their husbands.

These clueless pot bellied inactive males spend their whole evenings drinking mint tee wrecking the little testosterone they have left.

The very idea of a Faraax raping a Xaalimo he is married to is absolutely absurd and you know this
Doqoomo.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is your typical SJW troll topic's to try to impose on your people an alien practice that has never existed in our communities, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Kacaan generation wouldn't dear to forcefully mount your typical highly volatile temperamental Xaalimo, it's pure suicide and these male's have far too much honour and pride to do such a shameful thing.

Whatever rapist

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Look Cruelty has no place in a Muslim home If a husband isn't happy with his wife's performance, he always has the option of divorcing her and marrying someone else

Secondly it is rape when you force yourself on your wife cause you’re harming her and it goes against the teachings of the Prophet scw who encouraged kind treatment to wives and who set an example himself by never raping his wives, striking them or being cruel to them in anyway

Rape is rape

Why would you need to rape your wife? why're you even thinking or justifying this dawg?
If wife doesnt want to do the deed then you divorce her ass.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
A that actually has a women that has a lowe sex drive then you? I don't it's really a bad situation to be in. Also ,I'm shocked and disappointed insome of the answer her.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What if you get married and the dude is demanding as in politely asks for coitus more than once every three to five years.
:farmajoyaab: Sounds hedonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending