It’s not rape if she’s your wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I swear the prophet pbh, said that a wife must please her husband!
There are also hadith about pleasing one's wife...and not going at her like a wild animal...and I dont recall any hadith about the Prophet pbuh condoning forcing the wife...there is just the mention of sex being a duty between both people. She is strongly advised to put out...but the man is not instructed to rape.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
There are also hadith about pleasing one's wife...and not going at her like a wild animal...and I dont recall any hadith about the Prophet pbuh condoning forcing the wife...there is just the mention of sex being a duty between both people. She is strongly advised to put out...but the man is not instructed to rape.

Sxb its simple a marriage is a contract, she fulfills her part and i fulfill my part there shouldn't be rape nor killing.

that Idea has its bases in the Quran and hadith :

https://www.jpost.com/International...usband-sex-even-when-riding-on-a-camel-399454

A Malaysian religious scholar caused raised eyebrows recently while denying that the concept of marital rape exists in Islam, though saying that a woman would even have to do the deed on a camel if her husband requested.

“Even the Prophet says, even when they’re riding on the back of the camel, when the husband asks her, she must give," Islam religious scholar Perak Mufti Tan Sri Harussani Zakaria told Malay Mail Online on Monday, adding that a wife has "no right" to turn down her husband's sexual advances.

It's not only men that walk around with believing that a husband can't rape his wives. But even the women. I have women in my family who believe in that BS. These "sheikhs" are dabalin telling girls that their husbands can do whatever he wants to do with her body and she can't deny unless they are sick or are on their period.

I agree raping your wife is not acceptable. It's even haram, Islamically speaking.

However, it's haram for the wife to refuse the sex call from the husband unless she is sick or on her period. Same way goes for the husband. The husband is not allowed to refuse his wife sex call unless he's sick.

"The right to sexual fulfilment belongs to both the husband and wife, and it is wrong to assume that in Islam only the husband has this privilege. The wife has as much right to expect that her sexual needs are fulfilled as thehusband. As such, sexual relations are a right of both spouses."

There is a whole hadith explaining this: https://islamqa.org/hanafi/daruliftaa/8306

I agree raping your wife is not acceptable. It's even haram, Islamically speaking.

However, it's haram for the wife to refuse the sex call from the husband unless she is sick or on her period. Same way goes for the husband. The husband is not allowed to refuse his wife sex call unless he's sick.

"The right to sexual fulfilment belongs to both the husband and wife, and it is wrong to assume that in Islam only the husband has this privilege. The wife has as much right to expect that her sexual needs are fulfilled as thehusband. As such, sexual relations are a right of both spouses."

There is a whole hadith explaining this: https://islamqa.org/hanafi/daruliftaa/8306
So since its haram for her to refuse what happens when he wants it and she doesnt?

However, it's haram for the wife to refuse the sex call from the husband unless she is sick or on her period. Same way goes for the wife. The husband is not allowed to refuse his wife sex call unless he's sick.

What do you consider rape? My definition of rape is unwilling sex, being forced to have sex.

What do you consider rape? My definition of rape is unwilling sex, being forced to have sex.
That’s also my definition but islamically not having sex with your spouse isn’t good for the relationship when the other spouse wants it

Women are human beings and not a fleshlight.

If you force her too sleep with you against her will. Don't be surprised if she stabs you in the middle of the night.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
@kaluumayste if you want to divorce than there is nothing wrong with that

Just be respectable and don’t force the chick if she doesn’t want sex

Forced sex involves physical abuse which i'm against 110% i do not in any shape or form support physically or emotionally abusing women.

But this notion of not wanting to have sex with a husband for no good reason other than "i don't feel like it" is totally against the marriage idea.

Personally i would threaten her with a 3rd wife :siilaanyolaugh:

You cant rape your wife. That is the stupidest shit i have heard.
If a husband calls his wife to his bed and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning. [Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 59, Hadith 48

By the One in Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad! No woman can fulfill her duty towards Allah until she fulfills her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse. [Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1853]

When a man calls his wife for his need, then let her come, even if she is at the oven. [Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Book 12, Hadith 15.

If she is sick or on her period is not what were talking about. Its when she has ulterior motives to denying. Me personally i would just leave.
Ask yall parents because you seem to forget your religion and culture.

That’s also my definition but islamically not having sex with your spouse isn’t good for the relationship when the other spouse wants it

We are humans, we get tired and sometimes we are just not in the mood to have sex. What if my "spouse" encounters me and tries to initiate sex on a day when I am not feeling perhaps mentally good. Some men believe that my "spouse" has every right to force me to have sex AKA rape me. And some women believe that once they get married, the man owns her body.

There was a girl I read about from Sudan. Her father married her away ( it was a forced marriage) and her new husband used to constantly rape her and hurt her. One night she fought back and used a weapon to defend herself, the man died. She went to her father and told him all about what the man did to her. The father, not believing in marital rape, turned her in and she almost got the death penalty.

If a man feels like his wife is not pleasing him, then he can divorce her. I understand that a healthy sex life can boost a marriage but I do believe it should be natural and not forced. If you and your partner are not compatible sex wise, then divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts