It’s about time to criminalize the antifa the radical left and BLM

Those are legacies of discrimination AAs went through, it has nothing to do with racism black people (Somalis and Nigerians included) get from white people today. Sure AAs are degenerates today because of those legacies, still they're degenerates. I don't fault them for what happened to them, I fault them for not fixing it. Lazy, stupid, unambitious, chaotic, destructive, etc. Fathers need to stay in their children lives, women need to be more cooperative, kids need to work hard at school, etc.

Somalis are destructive it's the truth. What the hell are you talking about "leg to stand on". You're so weird. Just because I'm Somali I can't tell the truth about AAs being degenerates who continue being degenerates? loool Miss please get rid of your self-hatred/inferiority complex, it's repulsive.

She will keep on defending them due to the liberal brainwashing that she has gotten. African Americans are doing badly due to low IQ, and most of them drop out of high school to sell drugs and have babies at a younger age.

Those are legacies of discrimination AAs went through, it has nothing to do with racism black people (Somalis and Nigerians included) get from white people today. Sure AAs are degenerates today because of those legacies, still they're degenerates. I don't fault them for what happened to them, I fault them for not fixing it. Lazy, stupid, unambitious, chaotic, destructive, etc. Fathers need to stay in their children lives, women need to be more cooperative, kids need to work hard at school, etc.

Somalis are destructive it's the truth. What the hell are you talking about "leg to stand on". You're so weird. Just because I'm Somali I can't tell the truth about AAs are degenerates? loool Miss please get rid of your self-hatred/inferiority complex, it's repulsive.

I'm not the one that thinks their community is destructive or talks like an alt right. Between the two of us, I clearly have a higher self esteem. I've not displayed any elements of self-hatred whilst you have displayed glaringly obvious ones.

African Americans are doing bad because they have low IQs its simple as that. Nope, those Nigerian Americans were dirt poor from the beginning, only came to the USA through illegal means and managed to climb up the social ladder due to hard work.

No they didn't.

Like this I know for a fact. Its crazy how you will chat shit to prove a point. Just no.

IQ tests are fake pseudo science championed by racists. Okay, let be guess, you believe Somalis really have an IQ average of 68 and Africans in general being in the 60s -70s range?

This is exactly what I mean by low self esteem. You believe anything white people peddle, you now even talk like those supremacists.

I'm not the one that thinks their community is destructive or talks like an alt right. Between the two of us, I clearly have a higher self esteem. I've not displayed any elements of self-hatred whilst you have displayed glaringly obvious ones.
It doesn't matter what you think. It's a fact.

Lol please you suffer from inferiority complex and self-hatred, we've seen it all through this thread from shunning your own terminology and revering white man's. Just because I acknowledge reality of Somali culture doesn't mean I have low self-esteem. You need to recognize a problem in order to first improve. Not tell yourself delusional lies to yourself to cope (like you). It serves as motivation for me and other youths I've mentored to do better.

She will keep on defending them due to the liberal brainwashing that she has gotten. African Americans are doing badly due to low IQ, and most of them drop out of high school to sell drugs and have babies at a younger age.

No, because I actually love myself and refuse to take on the talking points of people who think Somalis and other Africans have an IQ of 68.

No, because I actually love myself and refuse to take on the talking points of people who think Somalis and other Africans have an IQ of 68.

I don't know about the IQ of Somali people as there haven't been accurate tests done on them, the country is in a state of civil war, how the f*ck can you accurately test the intelligence of people who are in the midst of a civil war. On the other hand there has been accurate IQ studies done on AAs and all of them score below white people and Asians.

I don't know about the IQ of Somali people as there hasn't been accruate tests on them, the country is in a state of civil war, how the f*ck can you test the intelligence of people who are in the midst of a civil war. On the other hand there has been accurate studes done on AAs and all of them score below white people and Asians.

Many African countries including Arab nations have been tested. Cadaans claim that they are in the 60-85 range, which is retarded to borderline retarded.

If you want to believe their score of AAs then you might as well believe their score for Africans and Arabs. Also, IQ tests date back a 100ys. Somalia has only been in civil war for 30.

But your a self-hater who will believe anything cadaans tell you.

While it is significantly better than what people have now, it still has the capitalist greed within, I've mentioned it before but here's why I don't agree with this idea

1: the standard of living still relies on the exploitation of the global south/third world countries.

2: The profit motive is tamed at best, but not abolished. That means that corporations and capitalists will still use the state to implement the laws they want.

3: A welfare state with good worker rights and social democracy is not permanent, reforms can always be taken away if the threat of revolution weakens. People used to have something like this in the past but it got rolled back precisely because of the weakening of this threat.

4: why I believe any form of lenient capitalism is inferior to communism is because the goal of communism is a stateless, classles society in which the free development of the individual is the condition for the free development of all, That would include people choosing their own economic future and keeping the fruits of their labour, without the dangers of the ruling class sweeping in and taking everything back.

@Apollo is right though. It's highly unlikely to happen in our lifetime as corporations will influence governments to take action

I am not interested in this spat, just wanted to know what you (and others) think of my momentary reasoning. I really don't see these as my opinions, just temporary thoughts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you being serious?
File:Palestinian-loss-of-land-1946-2010.jpg - Wikipedia

ironic map considering Gaza is controlled by Palestinians.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
ironic map considering Gaza is controlled by Palestinians.

That was before hamas came to power you jew lover. Thats why the jews hate them so much and shill against them, Hamas kicked all jews from Gaza.

In Somali, we call black people madow.

I have never heard my family call people Madow and the only times i've heard the word Madow is when people are being disrespectful.

Are you trying to say that In the Somali language Madow is the correct term for saying madow?

" In Somali, we call black people madow "

Thank you for revealing that word to ajnabis now.

:bell:

That was before hamas came to power you jew lover. Thats why the jews hate them so much and shill against them, Hamas kicked all jews from Gaza.

hamas didn’t kick anybody. Ariel Sharon kicked his fellow Jews from Gaza. And the Palestinians said they were going to turn it into the Singapore of Mediterranean

instead they turned it into the Afghanistan of Mediterranean

go live in hamas infested Gaza and see how life is you shmuck

Al Muslim

hamas didn’t kick anybody. Ariel Sharon kicked his fellow Jews from Gaza. And the Palestinians said they were going to turn it into the Singapore of Mediterranean

instead they turned it into the Afghanistan of Mediterranean

go live in hamas infested Gaza and see how life is you shmuck

They are surrounded by land sea and air you stupid jew cuck. You are a jew loving subhuman.

They are surrounded by land sea and air you stupid jew cuck. You are a jew loving subhuman.

just because you are surrounded don’t mean you convert a city to a trash heap. The Jews were surrounded dead by Arabs all these years. They didn’t convert into a fail zone.

Al Muslim

just because you are surrounded don’t mean you convert a city to a trash heap. The Jews were surrounded dead by Arabs all these years. They didn’t convert into a fail zone.

Are you genuinely this retarded, jew boy? Israhell controls the land sea and air meaning it is very hard to bring things in or take things out. Palestinians are regularly denied the importation of things such as medicine foood and other goods, so I think you can see how that would impact their economy. The zionists get billions in funding from america annually in the form of monetary and military aid, so kindly shut your mongrel mouth.

Are you genuinely this retarded, jew boy? Israhell controls the land sea and air meaning it is very hard to bring things in or take things out. Palestinians are regularly denied the importation of things such as medicine foood and other goods, so I think you can see how that would impact their economy. The zionists get billions in funding from america annually in the form of monetary and military aid, so kindly shut your mongrel mouth.

heh....

the Palestinians are not even denied electronic goods never mind medicine or foo. How do you think they live and have one of the worlds most populated dense city? Do you think Allah sends them food from the heaven?

the Palestinians led by hamas has turned Gaza into shithole. Hamas Luke rather Palestinians live like dogs than ever consider peace.

israel said give up your missiles, disarm be like the Palestinian authority in the west bank and Israel would open up sea ports and airports.

hamas rejected it. They would rather have qassem rockets instead of a future. Even Palestinians in Gaza are sick of hamas. Their leaders travel first class to other countries whereas their people are in poverty

infact Ismael haniyah daughter was treated I a Jewish hospital in Israel. Yeah you heard me. The man who wants to drive the Jews to the sea had his daughter fixed by jews

don’t bother with Gaza you low iq Individual. Stick to what you know, which isn’t much to be fair

Trending

Latest posts